The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Cuppa tea, then breakfast. Then I'll make a start.

Think I'll start with putting the washing machine on,
Strip the bed and put fresh bedding on

Washing up - got the fridge drawer to do
Hoovering
Rubbish out
Recycling out
Fridge/Freezer check
Clear sofa

We'll see how much I get done, want to go for a walk too today
Meal planning

Time for more tea!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
You've been very productive in the house! Thumbsup.

Not me though. I woke up with acid reflux and ended up puking. I've been in bed all day trying to get rid of my blah feeling and a headache. Yay life.

I will pick life back up again on Monday hopefully.

Tea has been yummy today and comforting.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Haven't done any more, went over to my Dad's and ordered him a new hoover, went to the shops, only wanted a new backpack but also bought several books and a Trivial Pursuit game, plus a jigsaw for my mother, got to love charity shops being open on a Sunday!

Floris

Staff member
i still have my backpack from 2006 xD

Today my back hurts so bad, I couldn't do much.

I've done a few things though. Trying my best. The curtain stuff went fine, I am going to keep doing that this week.

Some things are thrown out, and some planks I wanted to throw out I realised I can use them on the balcony.

Tried to tidy up the kitchen.

Sorted out the fridge, threw out what was over date and tried to clean it but back was getting worse.

Groceries showed up and after a few days I finally had some crackers and cheese, coffee and some water.

DHL delivery was here.

Oh, I got my gov invite to get the jab, so I will have to look into that soon. I just want my body to be a bit more 100% than it is now, so I don't kick it while it's down when i let it attack my immune system.

Sister and I had a chat about the court case that's hopefully at the tail end. So that took time away from cleaning.

We will see how tomorrow is I guess.

Floris

Staff member
Phew, woke up after an okay sleep. I have some other body complaints, but the most of the backpain is gone. Am I alive again?

Time to catch up, I have things to throw out, I have things to hang up, I have things to move, and I have the kitchen to keep clean, I have a laundry to do, and I have things in the bedroom piled up on two chairs that need to get folded and put away.

I had a chat with my niece about what to do with the balcony and she made some great arguments and I am more confident about updating the balcony to enjoy the summer on it.

I really want to go visit my mom today but I am not 100% and I want to do a covid self test today to make sure it's from the food and not from a surprise covid infection. And I don't want to risk my back with long walks to the train and stuff. 10th of June is her birthday and i want to 100% go thursday. Why push and risk, when I can be patient and enjoy her birthday.

To guarantee no backpains I will not hang up the curtains etc, and I will wait taking others down to wash. I can wait a week. Instead I will complete dusting the little room and washing the floor again. I have laminated protection bottle I need to learn to use. so I can look into that.

Have a nice day everybody. best of luck.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Finally got my hair cut today, had so much cut off, it was maybe a whole centimetre! Yeah I really didn't have much cut off,it was just a neaten it up trim.
Got some washing up done this morning, and a load of laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Finally got my hair cut today, had so much cut off, it was maybe a whole centimetre! Yeah I really didn't have much cut off,it was just a neaten it up trim.
Got some washing up done this morning, and a load of laundry.
haha, I haven't had a haircut since christmas 2018 or february 2019 .. i dont even remember, i have a knot now 24/7 basically
My hair cutting person is going to freak out.

• Wow

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well, today was a write off as my friend came over for a cuppa and we ended up at the pub for a meal!
Then it was coffees time.

Tomorrow's list is huge! LOL

I have a new to me dining table being delivered so the kitchen has to be gutted along with the current table photographed and popped on facebook to sell, then dismantled and put in the hallway which i'll have to tidy too! Plus usual stuff like washing up.

Floris

Staff member
Well, today was a write off as my friend came over for a cuppa and we ended up at the pub for a meal!
Then it was coffees time.

Tomorrow's list is huge! LOL

I have a new to me dining table being delivered so the kitchen has to be gutted along with the current table photographed and popped on facebook to sell, then dismantled and put in the hallway which i'll have to tidy too! Plus usual stuff like washing up.
I kept telling myself, it's okay you're hurting, dont worry, you can do it tomorrow.
tomorrow's water maintenance day, all day no water.

so i've been trying my best here to do stuff, but my body isn't happy.

Last week went so well and this week it's just a thing each day. lol.

Floris

Staff member
Yesterday I did very little. I tried to get things done that needed to get prepared. And then I took the evening to just chill and not get anxious. I was tired in time and went to bed and slept better (even if it was terrible) compared to other days. Which will help me today.

Today's my mom's birthday. I haven't seen her since she moved into the care home, I finally have so much behind me that I can go, I can't NOT go on her birthday. I am excited to see her again. It will be so headachy and sweaty - especially with this weather. And I am not used to travelling to that town in like a decade. We will see how it goes, probably okay, but still.

No cleaning up, I have tried to keep up, but I did bare minimum. This week went to poo anyway, but I tried.

With 1.17 of Minecraft happening soon, it will also take away some time. So I have to rethink my schedule soon about what I do after waking up (cleaning), then shower and relaxing, probably visit my mom in the afternoons every 3rd/4th day. And do some Minecraft management in between.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm waiting for a call from the Doc at the moment. Shopping is due between 1 - 2pm. Got the girls round tonight for Fajitas and drinkies. SO, lots to do...

Washing up
TIdy kitchen
Lay table
Rubbish out
Tidy Living room
Prep all shopping returns
Hide Fathers day gifts
Do Abbs dinner for 7
Do girls dinner for 7.30

Floris

Staff member
Your todo list is huge! Nice job if you make any progress with so much going on already

Floris

Staff member
Hey :)

- Emptied dishwasher

- Emptied dryer

- Put clothes away

- Cleaned mop thing

- Poorly cleaned the bathroom floor

- Cleaned coffee machines

- Cleaned computer table

- Started laundry

- Had food that was old - threw it out

- Gathered trash so I can throw out the bags later

- Cleaned up the backpage

- Visited my mom on her birthday, forgot to say

- Aired out the apartment again

- Removed some little trash thingies from the balcony

- Cleaned balcony chairs and tables the best I could

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I didn't get any thing done apart from dinner Friday after some news from the doc.

Today I need to do the washing up.
Sort Abbs out for school again.
Covid tests.
Out for dinner.
Go post office to do returns.
Watch the England game.

Floris

Staff member
Quite a list though, nice progress.

I've done what I've done and then went to the farm to pick up two more bags and have a bike ride. I took iced coffee and sandwiches with me and emily and her friend was there to work on stuff, so we had a picnic (and then nix called haha, awesome!)

Floris

Staff member
Monday, time to reschedule my brain.

Okay, I have time again to pick up where I left off. I think. What a week.

10-12 delivery.

It's now 8am.

I want to go back into the little room and just think about what I can do. If that means paint a wall, I will just do it and see how far I get. yikes. I wish i had help.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Today's list

Call peadatrics
Call school

Measure bath!
Call transport
Wash my hair!
Washing up
Clear table
My room gut (it looks like a launderette at the moment lol)

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
Not gonna lie, terrible mood, like.. not good place.
I dont want to give up, but this is where i give up on shit.

ill be back i guess, i mean.. where the fuck am i going, this is all i have.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Feeling you both, today, this week even, has not been a cleaning one. I'm just too tired. I have so much to do though.

Veg box is coming tomorrow, so I'll be up early for that, hopefully that will get me moving to at least make a start on the cleaning.

First veg box in about 3 weeks, as I haven't been wanting one, too many items that I just wouldn't use, thinking I might just get it once a month now, looking each week to see if there's a box I want.

Gave into the takeaway tonight too, regretted it when I went swimming, but it was so good just to have something I hadn't cooked.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tomorrow is blood test at 11am, after that i'll have lunch and crack on with my room. The kitchen will have to wait till later.

Floris

Staff member
Hi, I am doing better, just down and out from the warm temp and my bad eyes.

I wanted to order the pain that I can't find in this pile of boxes, sigh, and ideal payment service is down, so .. can't

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Had my bloods done... the B@@@h made me bleed!

Now for lunch, make a few calls and crack on if i can muster the motivation!

Floris

Staff member
Had my bloods done... the B@@@h made me bleed!

Now for lunch, make a few calls and crack on if i can muster the motivation!
I guess they at least had enough blood then. yikes

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.