The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Last update..

Had food, ordered food, had coffee, made iced coffee.

Laundry finished, dryer finished, dishwasher is done and almost empty.

Trash had to wait, will do later tonight, i had online things that required attention.

Spoke with a company i pay bills to and made an appointment with the accountant for tomorrow to discuss some things.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I still feel so crappy, but I have so much to do and I'm running out of time! Sigh...

Floris

Staff member
I still feel so crappy, but I have so much to do and I'm running out of time! Sigh...
You can't do what you can't do, i keep telling myself this we well. I still try to do little things here and that - and they add up. But. sigh.. yeh.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
OK today I need to get my arse into gear somehow..

Washing up
Clear table
Hallway - put shoes no using into bag, tidy and clear, hoover!
Landing - Bring dirty washing downstairs, put ottoman into Abbs room, clear floor, rubbish out, hoover!
Recycling and food waste out
Shopping delivery between 1 and 2pm

Floris

Staff member
woke up with half a migraine, so im having fun again. slept 4 hours, which surely didn't help.

pfff, i have to talk to my accountant today for a bit, so chores are going to have to wait, for once, didn't wake up to bad legal news, but who knwos, day's not over yet.

Floris

Staff member
After i closed the tab to this post, i got an email 12 seconds later from legal, haha. typical. thankfully nothing toooo bad, i can move on from it. next, accountant chat.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Washing up
Clear table
Landing - Bring dirty washing downstairs, put ottoman into Abbs room, clear floor, rubbish out, hoover!
Recycling and food waste out
Shopping delivery between 1 and 2pm

Out of breath doing the simplest of things :( sucks

Floris

Staff member
The chat went well, but took a lot of time, hung out on discord with niece, .. not a productive day offline. will pick it up tomorrow and call not doing anything today due to headache and "not have stress"

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Washing up
Clear table
My Room - start sorting out the crap... rubbish, clothes, presents.
Clothes washing pm

Floris

Staff member
Did some pots and pans manually, started emptying dishwasher and I tried to organize a cupboard. Did a thing online that took brain power, and had coffee. Enjoying my headache now.

Not sure what to do, might open the door for 15 minutes, might try to wash the wall in the bathroom.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Washing up
Clear table

Clothes washing pm

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
Can I just let the apartment go and pick things up again monday?

Floris

Staff member
Washing up
Clear table

Clothes washing pm
Nice job! :) dont forget to rest i know you're still sick

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm pretty much done for the day I think...

Tomorrows agenda so far;

Abbs singing lesson
Shopping (Xmas)
My room gut
Hoover everywhere
Build bathroom unit
Clothes washing

Floris

Staff member
Saturday, I am out of excuses and things are okay enough.. it's cold and I need to warm up. Let's just do some things.

- I see the table next to me has left over items from food i prepped, i need to clean that and dust off the table and items, and put items in the right spot.

- The table i am on has the imac, the front half is fine, back half of the table has too much dust, i need to work on that. And the pile of papers next to me can be a bit more organized.

- Kitchen sink is clean, but surface area around it has dishes, i can manually do those.

- Livingroom table is fine, but started to gather up items that i can put back in their place.

- I want to do a wall in the bathroom, maybe if it's too much for me to do all at once i should just accept that and do one wall - then the above list, then rins off that wall .. maybe by next saturday i've done all sides and it's less of a big-task.

I am ignoring dishwasher, dryer, laundry, etc. I don't want to see that anymore, lol, maybe tomorrow.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

Scrubbed 50% of both walls, because i am apparently mental. Rinsed that off after 5 minutes, then I sprayed the whole of both walls, and after 10 minutes I rinsed that off. And wiped it off with an old towel.

Picked up crap from the floor and threw it in the trash. I've gathered up the trash in the kitchen, all tables, etc. So I am ready to dust.

Just had coffee and a break, and already have no motivation left. haha. I will just go do it though.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
This was my list today but I'm still ill...

Abbs singing lesson
Shopping (Xmas)
My room gut

Hoover (upstairs done) everywhere
Build bathroom unit
Clothes washing

Floris

Staff member
This was my list today but I'm still ill...

Abbs singing lesson
Shopping (Xmas)
My room gut

Hoover (upstairs done) everywhere
Build bathroom unit
Clothes washing
you've been busy ! :)

Floris

Staff member
Sunday update.

I've had a walk around the apartment to spot things I might overlook but that can be thrown out, filled up a bin liner and threw it out with the rest.

Dishwasher is empty and I've started to fill it up again with the new dishes.

I had to lookup some stuff that my sister needs ~ glad i found it, phew.

Checked for mail downstairs, but had nothing. ~ phew, no unexpected bills or bad news haha.

Kept the computer table empty and clean enough, but I still have to dust it.

Prepared some things for the groceries tomorrow, tidied the hallway and made space. I've also put those stamps on the flyers so that's 12 euro discount. They should be here tomorrow afternoon.

Talking about monday, .. sigh, i am anxious, i really hope it goes well, no crazy nonsense like last week.

Shower, i've done more on those two walls, but i am not happy with it. I am really unhappy that my body and bad eyes are just in the way to do this fast and do it well. But I just have to accept that I can't, and do it part by part. So, top is done twice now, bottom is rinsed and sprayed a few times, so at least 2 walls are done. Next is to scrub bottom half on both and kinda repeat the whole thing and just trust that it's better than not doing anything. I will see in a few days how real life is before i promise myself that i will do more. I have already started thinking of the ceiling and i am glad the bathroom is in the state it is in now, it will be a lot easier this time around to move things out, do the ceiling and then clean up and put things back. It will probably cost me a whole day.

Okay, for now, i am not sure yet if i want to go for a walk outside or a bike ride.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
OK so today

I've cleared the bathroom
taken mop etc downstairs and hoover for later
Cleaned downstairs loo
Got workmen here now gutting the bathroom and smashing the tiles off the walls lol

While they do that I'll do

Living room
Kitchen
Hoover

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Yesterdays post LMAO

Done
Gutted and cleaned bathroom for tomorrow
Clothes washing done and hung out
Washing up done
Bathroom unit built (well Sal done most of it, I passed stuff lol)

Next;
Dinner
Clean loo downstairs as they will want to use that (sigh)
Tidy hallway of shoes and coats to make a clear space

Tomorrow morning

Showers for the last time in out bathroom for a week - having to use Sals bathroom for the next week
Move all shower stuff and toothbrushes etc to downstairs loo
Bring hoover downstairs
Get dressed and Abbs to school
Be ready for chaos at 8.30am

Then tidy living room
Hoover living room
Coffee at 11am

Floris

Staff member
Started laundry
emptied dryer (woops, forgot)
started dishwasher
threw trash out again
got dressed
ordered groceries and waiting for the delivery
got a snotty nose, hopefully that goes away within a few hours.

Floris

Staff member
Oh boy, sister visiting thursday.

This means I'd like to have things in their place, maybe use swiffer to get dust off of the floor, clean kitchen, en at least the toilet room.

No stress, I have enough time. Hopefully nothing crazy happens this week to ruin it all.

Today: gathered up trash, haven't taken it downstairs yet, will do so in a minute when i go for my bike ride.

I've finished laundry and just have to put things away. I can figure out if i have enough for another load or something. probably not.

Dishes are up to date, i just have some new things, i can manually do them to keep up and not fall behind.

This should give me time later to make a start in the toilet room, and then I will do the rest tomorrow.

Floris

Staff member
Tue Update:

Trash thrown out, dishwasher almost empty, laundry gathered.

I realised I need clean clothes thursday so i might as well wash them tonight/tomorrow.

Moved a few things around. And prepared a laptop that my sister will pick up.

Watered the plants, they looked hungry.

I had some paperwork to deal with that came in, but no bad news i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.