The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I've tried to catch up on anti stress and more sleep,so i tried to stay in bed a lot more today. Skipping any cleaning. picking that up in the morning again.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Lots to do again, washing up being the main one.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Washing up
Clothes washing
Dermatology appointment for Abbs
Rubbish out
Gas and Elec readings

Floris

Staff member
Dishes
Dishwasher
Wiped floor
Tidied table a bit
Laundry
dryer.
the usual.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I've barely done anything this week, still have washing up to do, but did take recycling out and changed the bedding.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well I MUST do my room today.. I don't wanna cause I've got to do the kitchen and get the rubbish out for bin day tomorrow as well.... sigh.... I hate doing jobs that I really don't wanna do but need to.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well I MUST do my room today.. I don't wanna cause I've got to do the kitchen and get the rubbish out for bin day tomorrow as well.... sigh.... I hate doing jobs that I really don't wanna do but need to.
I did my room!!! Everything apart from hoovering!
Now for the kitchen after a baby break!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I dismantled the table last night, hopefully I'll get some of the kitchen done tonight, but I want to get it all done by Sunday afternoon so I can get the table out and the new one in on Monday

Floris

Staff member
I dismantled the table last night, hopefully I'll get some of the kitchen done tonight, but I want to get it all done by Sunday afternoon so I can get the table out and the new one in on Monday
HULK NIX

• Wow

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well I've made a good start on it today, even put some of the pieces into the car.
Tomorrow I have to hoover, finish the kitchen and if time do some tidying in the bedroom.

Floris

Staff member
Okay, my mind is doing a lot better at the moment. My health isn't feeling how it was last week.

I've made progress focussing on my apartment as well as Minecraft gameplay and some youtube videos.

I made sure the kitchen, living room-, and computer tables, and the bathroom are kept clean and tidy.

I haven't heard anything from the company that said they wanted to meet.. which is weird, I will follow up on that this week via email and give it another try.

Laundry and dishes are done, bedroom didn't get worse again. And I have organized a few stock storage cabinets to make sure things from 2020/2021 that really can't go over date are removed.

I finally got the courage to casually have a chat with my sister about my mental approach to dealing with my bigger todo items and how difficult it has become for me. It's nice to have that off my chest as well.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
New table and chairs are in! I still have loads of cleaning to do, but that was the big thing.

I'm going to have mums breadmaker, so need to sort out the kitchen so it'll fit.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Got up and made a start on the cleaning, most of the washing up is done, rug in bedroom has been hoovered, however all the clothes are now dumped on the bed so that's still to do.

Going to make soup and stew today, and hopefully clean the fridge too

Floris

Staff member
On the 14th I have a meeting with notary office. I have to prepare some documents for that. Instead of heavy minecraft maintenance and housework. I will just to 30 second things here and there in between gathering up that info and preparing. If things go smooth i will do more dishes, maybe mop the floor, but that's it. My fridge is pretty empty, i might remove the glass layers and clean the inside before ordering groceries for whenever this week.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Todays list is guna take a while as I've got the girls over for a Chinese meal tonight for a neighbours birthday.... so...

Washing up
Clear table
Rubbish out
Clean floor
Clean loo
Wrap present
Order food at 6.45pm
Be ready for 7pm

Clothes washing for uniform

Floris

Staff member
Gathering up these documents, it is so hell .. lol, these legal portals are super picky, old software, stuff doesn't work well, and goverment digital ID login doesn't seem to work (didn't last week, doesn't today..) i think im going to return to my default state of 'welp, i tried', and go back to playing minecraft and make today slide into tomorrow.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Kitchen was looking okay, then I decided to have a cooking day, stew is in slow cooker, soup is just waiting for the onions to finish caramelising and there's flapjack in the oven. And of course a big pile of washing up

Floris

Staff member
I made 50% progress in the kitchen.
Did a few tiny other things, but being mainly frustrated how difficult real life is for me at times, i hate it.. i miss being me.
This all better lead to progress. Anyway, better something than nothing

Floris

Staff member
I've ordered groceries, a bit more than usually. I have to move money from savings into main account, the last bit ~ lol.
They will be here at 8 am, it's 6 am now. I will spend the next few hours waiting and slowly tidying up the hallways and kitchen.

- trash gathered
- fridge emptied further and cleaned the glass plates
- kitchen 25% cleaned, my eyes shaky so taking short break.

- edit: kitchen 50% cleaned.

- stuff also put in dishwasher but not full enough to start

- laundry gathered together

- clothes from livingroom and stuff all moved into one spot for folding

Last edited:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Todays list;

Shopping amends/meal planning
Sell SIX tickets
Book Abbs Covid booster
Phase 1 of Abbs room; Gut rubbish and plates & Clear bed area
Washing up
Rubbish out (someone else's bin hopefully as min is already full this week!)

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Doubt I'll get anymore done today, did a load of laundry and a lot of washing up. But at work now and going out this evening

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So today

Start Abbs room
Washing up
Rubbish out
Clothes washing on
Roast cooked
Chicago watched

Floris

Staff member
Meeting today went well, thankfully. I can let go of that now and focus on something else again, like .. cleaning my kitchen. I will try ot pick up cleaning again tomorrow.

Tonight, i gathered up some stuff, did tiny bit of the laundry and threw some of the trash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.