The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
- phew, making room in the small stock room went smoother than expected. there's enough for the 3rd, I can tidy up tomorrow to tweak it a bit but it's not needed.
- cleaned the toilet bowl
- cleaned the kitchen sink
- cleaned the sink in the bathroom

eyes are quite shaky, not going to do whatever I wrote down earlier I was going to do haha. i can pick it up later today or tomorrow.

Floris

Staff member
Thanks. Just a side effect of concentrating and doing things in life. :D haha, only the one thing we want to do each day.

Okay, new day, new cleaning regime. I will go through the apartment and have breakfast, a shower, and throw towels etc in laundry and go run that, then dryer, and fold etc.

Then while dryer/laundry is going I will air out the apartment for 10 minutes, and clean the robot vacuum so the sensors are all clean and tell it to run everything 2x in all directions lol.

Floris

Staff member
Okay,

- Laundry is done.

- It's in the dryer now, will take an hour.

- Got pretty dizzy, dunno why :/ so that ruins doing dishes, I'm just going to lay in bed for 30m and see how it goes.

Floris

Staff member
Update: Still dizzy

- laundry is done, time to grab it and throw it on the bed

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Food shopping done, aldi today, delivery on Monday.
Need to do washing up
Make lunches for work this week.

Floris

Staff member
- aired apartment
- tidied livingroom a bit
- did dishes
- groceries arrived, organized fridge
- cleaned sink in bathroom
- took a nap

Floris

Staff member
Couldn't post due to busy irl, but, the other day I finished prepping the apartment, had visitors over yesterday and ew left a messy bunch of dishes, haha. we had a great lunch. I've since then cleaned the floor, then run the robot over it, and prepped dishes to be done, but I was knackered, I gave up. I also have food prep to do, so today is about resting while waiting for DHL to deliver something, do dishes here and there and prepare some of the food.

I think I need to enjoy life and relax, so my happy place is getting attention this weekend. I will keep doing the things that float my boat and sa/sunday will be about tidying up here and there, keeping healthy and keeping the apartment tidy and clean. and then picking it all up again on Monday.

Since it's early February, I will also be working this weekend on the valentine weekend for Minecraft.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I want to re-arrange the living room today!!! It will be a monster of a task seen as its a mess too. But, I want to do it..... watch this space!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I want to re-arrange the living room today!!! It will be a monster of a task seen as its a mess too. But, I want to do it..... watch this space!
I'm broken. I'll do the hoovering and set up the new mac tomorrow. For now, I can't get up! lol.... that'll teach me to do it all myself.

Floris

Staff member
I'm broken. I'll do the hoovering and set up the new mac tomorrow. For now, I can't get up! lol.... that'll teach me to do it all myself.
You can do it !!

Floris

Staff member
Took it really slow, but, took two hours to foodprep for tonight + 3 days. I had carrots, spinach, sausage, other meat, potatoes, and sauce, peppers, spring onion and loads of stuff, spread over a few boxes for variety. Defn. not going to do the dishes right now. Taking a 5 m break and finishing potatoes and do baked, smashed with herbs, boiled, and crispy potatoes.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
- made french toast, so now i have even more dishes.

Floris

Staff member
- started clening the apartment, i have 0% motivation - trying my best I guess

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have to do some washing up this morning as I have a friend round at 12.30 to help me sort the kitchen out.

Floris

Staff member
I have to do some washing up this morning as I have a friend round at 12.30 to help me sort the kitchen out.
Thumbsup! Glad to hear you're getting some help for the kitchen, you will love it when they're gone and you see progress.

My kitchen is a war zone today. haha. i will try to make a start.

I've just aired out the apartment, it is lovely weather. I might do something on the balcony for a little bit to make sure things are tidy, clean, or whatever. Defn. still not going to wash windows. haha

Floris

Staff member
- worked on the valentines event today, made great progress, but mye yes are like BLAH now.

- done 20% of the dishes
- gathered up trash
- aired out the apartment.

Floris

Staff member
- did like 10 minutes of dishes, very little, but at least some more plates are done. Wednesday I will try to do at least 50% of what's there now. like pots and pans included.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Today's to do list
Washing up
Laundry
Go to zero waste stall
Pick up parcel
Cook flapjack
Cook fudge
Cook chicken
Washing up

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Today's to do list
Washing up
Laundry
Go to zero waste stall
Pick up parcel

Cook flapjack
Cook fudge
Cook chicken
Washing up
Getting there, cuppa tea now to warm me up then washing up

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Fudge in fridge
First batch of washing up done
Chicken about to go into oven

Floris

Staff member
Emily is coming tomorrow for an hour or so. I should probably sort out dishes. haha. But I have other stuff todo and today's a rest day. So, I will go do something for 5 minutes now, focus on resting and some other stuff, then continue dishes.. i mean, what's done is done, right.

Status
Not open for further replies.