The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Yesterdays list went to poop as was sat with BT men trying to fox a neighbours internet all day!!

Kitchen table clear
Washing up done
Clear and clean sides in kitchen
Rubbish out
Clothes washing

Tidy Living room
Pack up Easter eggs to post to nephews
Hoover
Dinner (Con Carne)

Todays list is pretty much what didn't get done yesterday.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
So I have booked an appointment to drop off books, dvds, cds etc tomorrow. I have pretty much sorted out everything to take, but I'll double check it all this afternoon. I've also booked an appointment to drop off clothing on Saturday, so that's the next thing to sort out probably Thursday or Friday.
I went through all my cd/dvds and it all fits in a box now, I've thrown out everything else. And I have nostalgia reasons to keep this box, but I already know in ten years I will think 'it's time..'.

Floris

Staff member
Yesterdays list went to poop as was sat with BT men trying to fox a neighbours internet all day!!

Kitchen table clear
Washing up done
Clear and clean sides in kitchen
Rubbish out
Clothes washing

Tidy Living room
Pack up Easter eggs to post to nephews
Hoover
Dinner (Con Carne)

Todays list is pretty much what didn't get done yesterday.
Silly BT.

You've done something! Time for a new day, new list, and I know you will do a few more things again.

I am slowly picking up what I am doing too. I've had some wool blankets that needed washing and I've done those (didn't screw it up!)

And the dishes are going again. Fridge for some reason is starting to show empty again haha. But I still have enough bread and things for it that dont need to be in the fridge, so I am trying to hold off doing groceries.

The computer table I try to keep clean, and I move around all day moving things into the right spot. Every little bit helps? i think so..

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Laundry went well, it survived, but now the scary part. The bed blanket thing, i "think" I have the right program, and I see it say temp 50 or 60 .. but i set it to 40. and eh yeah.. 2 hour program o_O. can't stop it now, we will see how it goes. gambling here. LOL

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I've sorted out the stuff for tomorrow and put it in the car, done some of the washing up. And more importantly started to actually cook a meal.

Floris

Staff member
I've sorted out the stuff for tomorrow and put it in the car, done some of the washing up. And more importantly started to actually cook a meal.
Real cooking is on the schedule for tomorrow, I CAN DO IT !! i know i can... *and i eat ice cream tonight.. ARGH*

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've done nothing today. Had a good day really, felt happy, then bam...not so great news so feeling odd at mo. Will start again tomorrow I think. Tonight I'll do washing up, dinner ...

Floris

Staff member
I've done nothing today. Had a good day really, felt happy, then bam...not so great news so feeling odd at mo. Will start again tomorrow I think. Tonight I'll do washing up, dinner ...
That happened to me around 7pm, I just felt everything go away, I started to feel thing about stuff.. and i didn't like it. but couldn't talk about it either. but it was hard trying to get over that. now it's 3 am and it's still there, so im spending money online just to feel better about myself lol.

positive positive positive, yay progress oh nvm, hello feelings.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
That happened to me around 7pm, I just felt everything go away, I started to feel thing about stuff.. and i didn't like it. but couldn't talk about it either. but it was hard trying to get over that. now it's 3 am and it's still there, so im spending money online just to feel better about myself lol.

positive positive positive, yay progress oh nvm, hello feelings.

Chat tomorrow**

----

List
Everything!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
List
Everything!

Yep that about sums it up. I have got rid of the stuff in the car, lots of dvds and VHS tapes gone!

However kitchen really needs doing, and I have to hoover soon. Cuppa tea first though.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well, today I want to try and get these done;

Washing up (a big task)
Tidy Living Room
Recycling out
Rubbish out
Clear table in Kitchen
Make up returns to Amazon and such

So far all I've done is;

Coffee
Arranged new dressing for Abbs to collect form Doc
Coffee!

Floris

Staff member
The repair ppl have come and gone, I've washed my hands and the door they've touched and the thing they've repaired. MEH scary covid.

I've tidied up a bit in the bedroom, i washed the sinks (all 3) and restocked bathroom/toilet area things.

The dishwasher is filled up, but not full yet for a run. I've washed a blanket in the washing machine and dryer and I didn't screw it up, will do another one today (already found out a winter blanket is too big AAAH NOW WHAT)

And I will make some soup now.

Oh, tonight i will have 3 or 4 things getting delivered, i can't wait to finish my 3 hour sleep with todays early wake up and late night staying up with another 3 hours sleep. lol. argh! maybe ill go for an afternoon nap to fight stress as well.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Todays list once again looks like yesterdays as didn't do much in the end.

Washing up
Clothes washing
Hoover downstairs
Work on OMGb
Call Docs
Parcel up returns

Floris

Staff member
Woke up to Nixxy and Emily calling me, basically .. so, let me think, what to do .. OH NO TASKS

[edit: idiot content from forum handled]
[edit: call with em/nix ended]
[edit: coffee is being slurped]

Time to sort out laundry, dishes, and wipe the floor so there's less dust - even if i do a poor job.

I have some things to move around, I can do that as well.

Last edited:

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Done nothing but put shopping away! Nothing to write about anyway... onwards to tomorrows list which is now huge lol...

Floris

Staff member
Done nothing but put shopping away! Nothing to write about anyway... onwards to tomorrows list which is now huge lol...
Same, just enjoying an easy Sunday. I have some stuff to record tonight with someone in an attempt for april fools thing. We will see how that goes.

Laundry is done, dishes are done. Trash has been made and needs to be thrown out.

I need a shower.. so, ill just take it easy today, monday i can pick up the pace again

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well yesterday was mostly faffing about with the computer!

Washing up
Laundry
Pick up bottle tops (not cleaning but I must remember to do it)
Collect veg box, pay for veg box!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Clothes washing - Blacks & Whites
Kitchen - Washing up, clear sides, clear table, sweep floor
Living room - tidy maybe hoover
Parcels to post - get returns ready to post and easter eggs to fam to post
Dinner

Floris

Staff member
You both have washing up, okay, I am going to check mine now.. back soon. I just woke up btw, so, late start today. Had a terrible night of sleep, but we will see how things go.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
We always have washing up!

I have done some laundry, ate the rest of my doritos! Suppose I should start that washing up next

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Dentist
Post Office
Garden Centre
Dinner
Washing Up
Emails to school
Clear table
Recycling out and food waste

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Finish the washing up
Clothes away
Recycling out
Go through cupboard and freezer to write food shopping list

Floris

Staff member
Doing a million 3 minute things today, i am hopping around like crazy, i am so tired now haha. NEXT..

good luck everybody.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Washing up is mostly done
Recycling has been gathered and is by the door ready to go
Clothes are unlikely to get done today, but I have opened the windows in the bedroom
Food shopping list has been started

Veg box still hasn't turned up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.