Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

The Coffee & Tea Thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nix, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

So, some of you may know I like coffee!
    I've ordered some caramel coffee sweetener/coffee flavouring as I love the Caramel Latte in Costa so much, I thought why not?....
    [​IMG]
    Every day coffee for me is Nescafe Gold Blend.
    [​IMG]
    One or two spoons (cup size dependant) of coffee and 1 sweetex sweetener with lots of skimmed milk... thats my go to. My coffee mugs range from 11 oz to 24 oz! My favourite mug is this one...
    [​IMG]
    I may have a few a day, actually probably drink between 4 - 15 cups a day! I've been told this is too much but never mind. I have tried to cut down in the lockdowns so I've only had 5 cups so far today (5pm). I also have a coffee machine that does everything from a flat white to a hot chocolate.

So what are your go to drinks?
    Tea or coffee? Give details...

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Coffee!!

And I love tea too, but that's for a mood, coffee is to survive.

I have upped my coffee game, I also got syrups and changed the sugar, and I am buying ground up beans until I have a bean grinder that I like.

I bought one of those 'we try to make an espresso cheap' bialetti things for the stove, and this always helped me make better coffee.

No more instant for me! (sometimes.. of course, i still do.. im cheap too)

Tea wise, the stuff from the store doesn't cut it anymore. I try out different custom blends and get sample leafs and stuff, it's so nice to level up the tea intake and it's super relaxing.

3. Joan

Joan Don't Blink Donator

Not a coffee drinking person.

I want to change my tea, I've got PG at the moment, but I want to get away from to big brands and support smaller more ethical companies. PG is owned by Unilever one of the worlds largest companies, so I want to get away from them.

Anyone got any tea recommendations, normal tea rather than herbal.

4. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

I just ordered these extra bits of delicious coffee, hopefully it lasts a little longer than April.

I had to order things from amazon for the kitchen and stuff anyway. So, might as well add it.
    One of them is a 12 hour delivery thing, it should be here tonight, the rest I will find out in the coming days.

Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 05.00.03.png Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 05.00.11.png Screenshot 2021-04-09 at 05.00.20.png

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice