• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

The main wilderness: our /general world.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
This is where we desire everybody to play survival. It's a very old survival world that is pre-generated and has a world border of 15,000 by 15,000. There's however still enough space to build the most awesomest of things. Don't forget to share your screenshots with us. Because we love to see all the cool stuff you're building. And that way we also know where to go and show it off when we make new spawn spots or youtube videos.

The general world will never be removed, it's a perm world.

The inventories do share between the /spawn /general, /wild, /nether, /end, and /mine worlds.

tip: we aggressively perm ban people that play unfair, get resources through fair play.

Last edited:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Alongside /general we now have a 1.18.1 fresh new world: /wild

New players are invited to build their base in the /wild