Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.16.1.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

The Mining World ! /mine

Discussion in 'Resource Worlds' started by Floris, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

The /mine is an overworld dimension that you can travel to by typing: /mine

It has a world border of 7500 by 7500, but is filled with goodies for you to collect.

This is a resource world, meaning it's temporary and every once in a while during an event, or at least when we change between Minecraft versions (from 1.12 to 1.13, or from 1.15 to 1.16) we will rebuild this from scratch (with a new seed).

We do not recommend building in this world. It's a temporary resource world. If you don't come online to pick up your stuff before we reset: you will lose your stuff (and we cannot give it back, sorry).

We TRY to give everybody a fair heads-up. but rule of thumb is: If you hear a new version being announced by Mojang, then assume we will upgrade and we will reset the temporary worlds when we upgrade.

To get to the mining world when you type: /mine

/rtp works great

The inventories do share between the /spawn /general, /wild, /nether, /end, and /mine worlds.

tip: we aggressively perm ban people that play unfair, get resources through fair play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice