• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Upgrading to 1.20.1 this weekend - COME HELP TEST <3

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
**Public Beta Test: Minecraft 1.19.4 to 1.20.1 Upgrade**

## Greetings, fantastic community!

We are thrilled to announce that this weekend, we will be hosting a public beta test for the highly anticipated Minecraft 1.19.4 to 1.20.1 upgrade! We can't wait to dive into all the new features and improvements this update brings, but we also need your help in ensuring everything works smoothly.

## You're invited

During the beta test, we kindly request all players to join us and put the upgraded version to the test. This is a crucial opportunity for you to check if your favorite features and commands still function as expected. Your reports and feedback will immensely aid us in making necessary adjustments and improvements.

## Short Grace Period

Please note that during the beta test, we will be operating under a short grace period of up to 24 hours. This means that there may be frequent restarts to implement hot-fixes for any issues that arise. In the event of encountering severe problems, we may halt the test and revert back to the stable backup of version 1.19.4. Rest assured, we will then reschedule to have another testing session to address the issues encountered.

## Come Play this Weekend

We wholeheartedly invite each and every one of you to join us this weekend on version 1.20.1 and help us identify any bugs or glitches. We kindly request that you report any issues you find by submitting tickets on our Discord server. Your reports will enable us to promptly investigate and resolve any problems that arise during the beta test. _(a little fair warning, not reporting issues you find, and abusing them to your benefit can get your account sanctioned, we're a fair play server)_

If everything goes according to plan and the public beta test proves successful, we will be adopting the 1.20.1 release as our official version moving forward.

## Summer Summer Summer

Stay tuned, as we will soon be sharing some exciting news about the upcoming summer festivities!

## Let's goooooo

Thank you for your continued support and dedication to our community. We greatly appreciate your participation in this beta test and look forward to your valuable contributions. Together, let's make our Minecraft experience even more fantastic!

Best regards,

The whole 1MoreBlock.com Team.

Floris

Staff member
Just to clarify:

We have been running the server since 2011, we are not resetting, we will keep the existing inventories, ranks, groups, and worlds.

Floris

Staff member
We're already on 1.20.1, thanks for testing!