Not open for further replies.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
I installed a member map on my site:

Member Map

Anyone here know how to make the M in the url into lower case instead of upper case? I've asked in the thread of the mod but no one replied yet and I thought I'd ask here too. I'm not that experienced with XF yet ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
I just noticed the replied in this thread and decided to give it a go. I tried to change the route prefix:

Screen Shot 2011-08-06 at 04.58.16.png

But every time I try to set it to anything other than 'memberMap', I get the following error:

"A controller for the route path memberMap/ was not found."

----------

Can't wait till i get the hang of XenForo ^_^

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
I changed it to lower character, got it all working apart from when you click on the 'add or update location' button. I get this error:

Screen Shot 2011-08-08 at 03.30.52.png

I've been messing around with the php files for about half an hour now and I can't seem to get it working :(

Steven Moore

OMG Member
Oct 22, 2010
Jefferson City, Missouri
Ok in that case, change the links for all templates. If necessary you can PC me a login with admin and I will just do it for you. Won't take long but any place there is a link related to memberMap then you need to edit it to be /membermap/ instead of memberMap.

TopShot

OMG Member
Jul 8, 2011
I think/believe alternatively it could be done by editing all Phrase related to memberMap add-on rather than editing xxx.php files. Editing 30-odd phrase at one place are easy to play with.

TopShot

OMG Member
Jul 8, 2011
Oh man! - rename the add-on directory to all lowercases where ever you have (library/membermap or else) in you xenforo installations + change the route to be membermap instead of memberMap and it will going to work perfect

TopShot

OMG Member
Jul 8, 2011
I spend good amount of time to run sitemap plugin - and my directory was xenfor:wave:Sitemap and plugin was looking for xenfor:wave:sitemap instead - and I was confused with the directory permission etc etc - it was hard to find but I did and it work later.

Status
Not open for further replies.