Upper Case Character in URL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Moore

OMG Member
Oct 22, 2010
Jefferson City, Missouri
That is where things change, can't change memberMap to membermap on the directory. It will break the add-on. We got it to work how Stormraven wanted, the problem I ran into was that I changed the link in a template and it still wouldn't go to the link so I told Stormraven to contact the developer.

kime

OMG Member
Aug 10, 2011
I installed a member map on my site:
Member Map

Anyone here know how to make the M in the url into lower case instead of upper case? I've asked in the thread of the mod but no one replied yet and I thought I'd ask here too. I'm not that experienced with XF yet ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

That is where things change, can't change memberMap to membermap on the directory. It will break the add-on. We got it to work how Stormraven wanted, the problem I ran into was that I changed the link in a template and it still wouldn't go to the link so I told Stormraven to contact the developer.

I've done some changes on this add-on, member map. Now the links go to /membermap and without any errors so far. Able to add location and go to that location

Installing instruction: you got two options
1. If you have the original one install: Uninstall it -> Go to phpMyAdmin -> Your forum database -> Table name: memberMap -> Drop it (delete whole) -> Install this fixed add-on (Don't forget to upload the files)
2. If you don't have the original one install -> Simply install this fixed add-on (Don't forget to upload the files)

Hope it get working
kime :)

Attachments

• Member Map 1.0.4-2 [membermap].zip
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.