Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Voting for 1MB now possible!

Discussion in 'Vote Servers' started by Floris, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Some fantastic news, you have all asked me this Summer 2018 what would be possible voting wise. Well, back then, nothing. But here we are. The first phase of our voting feature is live, and you can use it right now.

Once every 24 hours these websites allow you to place a vote for the 1MB server.

We have five websites right now, so you can vote five times.

As it stands right now in this first phase you will get logged as having successfully voted, we have a top list as well that we're keeping track of. And you get a diamond right now each time you successfully vote.

Is it against the server rules to use an alt account to vote? Well, it's kinda frowned upon, but not against the rules. A great tip I guess if you had a problem voting on a day, is to perhaps use your phone's LTE/3G/4G connection and a private or incognito tab, and try again. This way you have a new IP and no stored cookies to track you. Maybe it works then.

Phase 1? what? (over)

We're just 'testing' it, so far things seem to go well. To reward you for voting and testing you get a diamond in your inventory.

Phase 2? when? (over)

Near the end of September, or early October, we will scale up the list of servers potentially, as well as improve the tracking of votes. We will also try to offer multiple types of rewards. Our goal is to make this all 'work' in phase 2. The final phase will be number three.

We are now in phase 2, and soon phase 3. Testing has proven to go really well.

Phase 3? done? (current)

Yes, we're in phase three starting November 1st, we will have multiple ways of rewarding you. Voting for one site might give you a diamond, while another site might give you an enchantment book or money, and yet another site might give you a point towards the /points shop. We're also looking into rewarding people with special items if they vote for multiple sites per day or are one of our top votes. We're still working on the details.

Let's start with phase 1 and 2, and now 3 ! test time!

Sorry about all this text, and if you have any questions, or a website doesn't work for you. Please do let us know.

Thank you for reading this text, I hope it explains quite a bit for you. And thank you even more so for playing on the server and supporting it with a vote. Rewarding you with some goodies for doing so is our pleasure.

• Awesome Awesome x 1
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Update:

The vote list has been slightly updated, some text has been updated in the above post.
    We're nearing the end of phase 2, I am excited to start testing phase 3 and making that live for everybody.

3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
  4. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Update:

The end of November, almost time for the Winter season. The beta period has ended, we're on 1.13.2 as well. And players are receiving rewards, vote tokens, money, exp.. all sorts of stuff as a thank you for supporting the server.

Vote tokens can be exchanged for either money at /warp vote, or just use it as a cool collectors item, or exchanged against unique OP items.

Thanks for testing everybody and for supporting the server. Onwards to 2019 :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice