What are you currently listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabelleChan

OMG Member
I'm currently listening to the classics of the 80s. I stumbled upon a video on Youtube and immediately fell in love with the music of 80s. Here are some of the songs that I like: Starship- Nothing's gonna stop us now, Brandy - Have you ever, 98 degrees - True to you heart, Otown - All or nothing, Lonestar - Amazed, here's a video of Play's Us Against the World

The oldies are too amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

andrew320

OMG Member
As of this moment, I am listening to Johannes Sebastian Bach's Harpsichord Concerto No. 1 in D Minor BWV 1052. It's a great tune. Previously, I was listening to Marais Marin's The Bells of St. Genevieve. A great tune from a relatively unknown classical composer.

chea

OMG Member
2 Chainz - Based oh a True Story (Album)

Last edited by a moderator:

MainerMikeBrown

OMG Member
Currently I'm listening to "One Last Kiss" from Pink.

It's not my favorite song. But it will do for now.

pilot2fly

OMG Member
I'm listening to some Pearl Jam. They are my favorite band, and I consider them one of the most successful bands in the world.

MainerMikeBrown

OMG Member
I'm listening to Amber with "This Is Your Night."

It was a huge hit back in 1996. But you never hear it on radio stations in Maine anymore.

MainerMikeBrown

OMG Member
The song I'm currently listening to is "Boyfriend" by Justin Bieber.

For some reason, many top 40 stations are beginning to play this song again even though it's not brand new music. Go figure.

MainerMikeBrown

OMG Member
Currently I'm listening to Sting with "Fields Of Gold."

It's not my favorite song. But I don't hate it that much.

wind_drifter

OMG Member
I just watched the movie Rurouni Kenshin (aka Samurai X) and I’m nostalgic right now so I’m listening to the anime’s OST. My fave ones are 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou by SIAM SHADE and Sobakasu by Judy and Mary. :D

zararina

OMG Member
Just few minutes ago, I was forced to listen our neighbor's loud singing :timebomb: for more than two hours! (Thank goodness it was over now because someone complained). LOL :giggle:

Wasturr

OMG Member
Sigh...Another Christmas spent without the old gang and speaking the dialect I grew up with openly with everyone within earshot understanding.

Well at least there's my idiot cousins to keep me entertained.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
Sigh...Another Christmas spent without the old gang and speaking the dialect I grew up with openly with everyone within earshot understanding.

Well at least there's my idiot cousins to keep me entertained.

:(

What dialect is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.