What are you having for dinner?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Random I know but I'm interested in what everyone actually eats.... not your Instagram lies, what is actually on your plate :lol:? Should be interesting to see the difference in foods between countries, maybe...

Tonight we are having chicken kievs with creamy mash potato and petit pois! Not too exciting but its good comfort food and its easy and quick!

So what about you?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I actually only post what I eat on Instagram, lol. I have no interest in lying there. Anyway..

Tonight I had a few sesame buns of bread that I grilled/toasted. And I put some sauce on them, layer of cheese. And I made a burger patty that was delicious. Layer of lettuce and slice of pickle.

Together with an iced cold smoothie that I made.

I decided against ordering in. I stuck to my guns.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Kievs again tonight!

Floris

Staff member
Nice.

I had a steam in pepper sauce and fried taters :D

Floris

Staff member
I have no idea what to eat for dinner tonight. I have some bread and eh.. yea i dunno.
oh gosh, i dont wanna go outside and do more shopping, i need to save money.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Spag Bol was on tonight's plate!

Floris

Staff member
I ordered food (takeout) and asked few ppl who always say no to me, if they want to share. They both said yes, so now i was stick with having an offline social life, at least they both gave me $5 :D

Floris

Staff member
Spag Bol was on tonight's plate!
I haven't had spaghetti as a pasta in a while. I always choose between that and macaroni, but i like mac and cheese more, so .. yeah.

I 've added it to my april food list.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
ConCarne is on tonight's menu! Loadsa beans and wholemeal rice.... with cheese on top!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Kievs with cheesy mash and veg tonight.

Floris

Staff member
Bought the dough to make your own pasta with, and I've spread and folded and spread and folded, and cut it up, boiled, dipped in cold water, then in seasoned mix and on the plate, and dressed it up and added a cheese sauce and let it marinade while finishing quickly some veggies that i cut in large bits, and put that all in a bowl. I still had some chopsticks left so used that, and it was delicious. And no, it's not a dish, it's .. left overs :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Micro Chinese tonight as alone... it's really nice though so no biggie. Abbs can have Kievs or noodles.

Floris

Staff member
Micro Chinese tonight as alone... it's really nice though so no biggie. Abbs can have Kievs or noodles.
Micro? What is that..

I just made meatballs and finished them in the frying pan, made a meatball sandwich for lunch and the rest is in a bowl with mashed potatoes cooling down. That's part of dinner for tonight. lol. Once groceries show up at some point this month I will have regular human dinners again.

Kievs? Remind me?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Micro? What is that..

I just made meatballs and finished them in the frying pan, made a meatball sandwich for lunch and the rest is in a bowl with mashed potatoes cooling down. That's part of dinner for tonight. lol. Once groceries show up at some point this month I will have regular human dinners again.

Kievs? Remind me?

Micro -wave LOL
Kievs - Garlic butter filled chicken pouches covered in breadcrumbs. so good.

Floris

Staff member
I thought you meant really tiny ou dervous or something .. lol
Oh yeah Kievs . .i see i see, so delish

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Tonight, and tomorrow night is stew, with the leftover meat for yesterday's roast dinner

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Tonight, and tomorrow night is stew, with the leftover meat for yesterday's roast dinner
Ooooh I miss having a stew, adding the ingredients to my shopping list later today if I don't forget.

Agile

OMG Member
It is just 9:57 AM here, i haven't really given much thought of what i would get myself for dinner today. But since i had wiped my fridge clean, i guess i will have to pass by the store and get something.

Am lazy at cooking, but since it has been an eventful day for me, i will get something to complement it. Something like Sauteed chicken breasts. That one will be easier to prepare, just adding some garlic cloves, olive oil, some white wine and am good to go! Forgive my laziness!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Sounds good to me @Agile

I've stupidly agreed to cook a Roast dinner tonight. So the meat is chicken wrapped in bacon and roast beef.. not together but people want different thing so it might be a bit stressy as I hate cooking haha...