What are your goals for 2022?

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
macbook pro 14" with m2 chip when they come out? :)
Definitely not! I barely use my laptop for much more than internet browsing so no need to spend lots on one, hopefully looking at £350 or less

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I need to get my arse into gear.... need to get focused on losing weight again!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Welp, with the legal stuff getting delayed YET AGAIN, my goals for Spring and Summer, together with a wedding the end of June, .. has all dramatically changed. I guess I really am alive for other people instead of myself. So, eh yeah. I dunno.. I am trying here, the unvierse can also work in my favour, HELLO WORK IN MY FAVOUR FOR ONCE.. geesh.. but eh, hyeah, so fall season, what will i do.. probably lie inb ed and recover :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
Well my plan to be more sociable was going well, however money is getting tougher so I'm not sure how it'll go for the rest of the year

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Well my plan to be more sociable was going well, however money is getting tougher so I'm not sure how it'll go for the rest of the year
I was discussing this with an online friend last night. We both had made the effort to be more social, but it is costing too much money. I simply can't afford it. Even just traveling to go to others is tough for me, I don't want to be that person that constantly asks people to come to my place, or help cover cost of just having a coffee somewhere. Or heck, let alone go on vacation on my own for a weekend. Life's stupid like that.

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
New car bought, tax and insurance sorted, car being picked up tomorrow. Saving restarts next month

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
I'm still spending way too much money on food, Christmas is almost done though, so less spending on that now. But I've fallen into an odd mindset of I must buy stuff to entertain me throughout winter, but I already had plenty to do, however now I have even more jigsaws books, that I'll probably not have time to do. It's not a lot of spending but it all adds up.

I have read a few books lately, but I'm still not reading as much as I would like.