• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Crazy Booster Weekend Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Woah, yeah, it's finally happening. We Autumn Season has started and this is a run up to a few fun things we have in store this end of the year, starting this weekend with the Crazy Booster Weekend!

And then Halloween by the end of the month, and thanksgiving at the end of November, and Christmas in December.

View: https://youtu.be/lEcLgWN56Yo

Okay, okay, but this is about THIS weekend, at Dutch midnight (in a few hours from now) we will have the start of a booster weekend. Not just in-game, not just mcMMO, nope. We're dailing it up to 11 on everything basically. Doing things we've never done before, or at least, not this crazy.

If you miss it, my apologies, I hope you find the time in November when we probably do this again!

In-game! That's in the 1MoreBlock.com:25565 Survival Server we will turn on the following boosters

- 1MB MMO Exp Multiplier: The whole weekend we will have Double Exp.

- 1MB Hunting Multiplier: We will have at least triple exp at various hours throughout the weekend.

- 1MB Jobs Boosters: The whole weekend we will have Double Boosters.

- 1MB Points Boosters: The "welcome player" points will be boosted!

But that's not all. At various random times, we will crank it up and go triple, quadruple, or even higher. More about that at the end of the thread.

Discord! Yesh, being an active chatter on Discord means you will level up in Discord Mee Levels

- Mee6 Exp per minute rate will be set to double for the whole weekend. At least.

- If someone has level 10 or higher, poke me, and you can get a personal booster for an hour!

- If someone has level 20 or higher, poke me, and you can get an extra personal booster for an hour!

Forums! Community is important, and we love reading what you have to say.

- Create a thread this weekend, poke me, and you can get a personal booster for an hour!

- Create a thread that someone replies to, and that personal booster becomes global to all online players for another hour.

- Create five threads on the forum, poke me, and you can get a personal 6x mcMMO boost for 30 minutes.

- Create five threads that people have replied to, and the personal booster becomes global to all online players for another 30 minutes.

You read that right, at various times when I am online and I see a msg - I will look into it, and follow up. Of course I will try to wait until I see you in-game before turning on your reward. But do note that any outstanding reward expires on Monday. This is an event for the weekend.

Work together as a community and you all benefit from these boosts!

Wait, that's not all.

I said this is CRAZY BOOSTER weekend. And I meant that. If you don't want to miss out, then please make sure you're online.

At various random and unannounced times, we will boost the:
- the Discord to the max for mee6 for a few minutes.
- the jobs exp/points/money to 4, 5 or even 6 rate.
- and the mcMMO exp to 5, 6, or even 7.. no wait, 9 x the rate.

If you want an item boost, which is a bit of a secret thingy so I am not going to explain this one, then reply to this thread!

BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY

Last edited:

the456gamer

Patron
Team
yeah ok.

why do you have to do it on the night i do homework though. are you plotting against me?

Vloop

Patron
Friday night is not the day to do homework!
HAHAHA
I'm in!!!
P. S. : Does this reply have to be specific, Floris?
xD

Floris

Staff member
yeah ok.

why do you have to do it on the night i do homework though. are you plotting against me?
Haha, my apologies! Not my intention (totally know your agenda haha)

Friday night is not the day to do homework!
HAHAHA
I'm in!!!
P. S. : Does this reply have to be specific, Floris?
xD
No, the reply should at least be on topic and not spam :) Yours is fine!

Floris

Staff member
THIS EVENT HAS NOW STARTED

--- Discord Exp Rate is set to 2x (every minute you talk you get exp, go to #bot-commands and type !rank to follow progress)

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
--- MCMMO EXP RATE HAS BEEN SET TO 48 hours of 2x (and will get raised at various times to ridiculous)

Floris

Staff member
----- OMGBOARDS.COM PERSONAL BOOSTER OPTION is now LIVE (create a thread, contact me with a DM, get a personal booster)

Floris

Staff member
---- - 1MB Jobs Boosters: (The whole weekend we will have Double Boosters.)

The rate is set to 2 and should expire on Monday morning. We will raise it at various times to much higher. but 2x is the minimum

Players can join 3 jobs, type /jobs, right click on the jobs you want.

Floris

Staff member
--- "Welcome player" greetings /points has been boosted for the weekend, rate it set to 2x
(so +3 becomes +6, and +6 becomes +12) (only applies to greetings)

Floris

Staff member
----- If someone has level 10 or higher, poke me, and you can get a personal booster for an hour!
(to be honest, it's probably best to use DM on discord)

Floris

Staff member
---- - Create a thread that someone replies to, and that personal booster becomes global to all online players for another hour.

This means if someone creates a NEW thread from this point forward, and others reply to it, then it counts. :)

Floris

Staff member
----- - If someone has level 20 or higher, poke me, and you can get an extra personal booster for an hour!

(note that you have the whole weekend to try and make it to level 20 on discord, you can type !levels and !rank in the channel #bot-commands)

Floris

Staff member
- 1MB Hunting Multiplier: We will have at least triple exp at various hours throughout the weekend.

Again, it will be turned for an hour at various moments throughout the weekend (this is in regards to hitting mobs and getting money from it etc)

Floris

Staff member
- Create five threads on the forum, poke me, and you can get a personal 6x mcMMO boost for 30 minutes.

(Overwrites the previous one basically, that one still counts, but add 4 more so you got 5 threads total since the event started, and you can get a crazy 6x multiplier for 30 minutes)

Floris

Staff member
- Create five threads that people have replied to, and the personal booster becomes global to all online players for another 30 minutes.

(So those five threads I mentioned above, if they start getting replies by others, then the multiplier is for 30 minutes for the ones who are online)

Floris

Staff member
Extra booster for mcMMO and Jobs has started, rates between 3 and 6, and for 1 to 10 minutes.
After this, it will restore back to minimum of 2x.

[edit] This extra booster has now ended. More will follow this weekend.

Floris

Staff member
Extra booster for discord updated
` -- /Discord mee6 exp rate has been temporarily raised to 3x rate (the max)`

Floris

Staff member
Discord booster from 3 to 2 (the min)

a temporary mcmmo booster of 4x has started, once it's over, it will reset to 2x again.

Floris

Staff member
A temporary 15 minute booster of mcMMO 4x and Jobs exp/money/points 4x has started

Discord exp rate has been raised to 2,5 x

Floris

Staff member
Screenshot 2019-10-05 at 13.41.02.png

quick few minute booster boosts for in-game users. dont miss out

Floris

Staff member
Discord rate is set to 3x again for while.

6x mcMMO for a few minutes, followed by an hour of triple exp

And an hour of triple jobs (points,money,exp)

And ooh yeah, an hour of happy hunting hour

Floris

Staff member
Most the extra boosters have expired now.

Floris

Staff member
- Forum booster enabled (listening for new content)
- Discord booster set to 2,5 rate (sunday evening will be set to 3x)
- mcMMO booster set to 2x still (sunday evening will be set for a minute to 9x for the first time in history of server)
- Jobs booster set to 2x again (sunday evening will be set for a minute to 7x for the first time ever)
- Points booster still at 2x (sunday evening this will be 3x for the first time in history of server)
- Happy Hour has been set to 4x for 60 minutes (and sunday evening for first time ever will be set to 5x)

Floris

Staff member
Most boosters expired, the next one is the HIGHEST we will do this year, and perhaps have ever done,

9 x for mcmmo and 9x for jobs.

wont be long, but it will be worth it

have fun ppl online who stuck around for the perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.