• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

How do I upgrade to group "Member" from Player?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
When you first join the server, you are in the default group, and it's called First. You are very very limited into what you can do on the server. Once you enter /general and start playing the game you automatically upgrade to Player group.

Players in the group Player can do a bit more than First group players. For example, you can now use the global /market, you have more than a single /sethome, and you can buy from shops at /warp shops. You can also make a shop at your base yourself. Things like that.

The next upgrade from Player is Member (free upgrade, cannot be bought).

A player can become a Member on the 1MB server by being an active player. Have a base, have played fair, have no infractions on the account on any networked server, have friendly conversations with others, etc. If you've levelled up in mcMMO, Jobs, and other feature on the server, you're almost automatically eligible for an upgrade to Member. Having quite a few days of playtime helps.

To upgrade to Member you can request it on this forum by making a new thread, replying to this thread, or to ask on our Discord, or even ask a staff member in-game.

It is possible that it happens that a team member notices you're active and manually upgrades you without you asking a team member first.

When you do request us for an upgrade, we will do a quick little review and it's very likely you will get the free upgrade from Player group to your new Member group.

Not interested in being a Member and want it all? Consider a donation, or check if there's a slot available in the Epic group.

Screenshot 2020-10-17 at 16.50.43.png

Hepcat

Patron
I believe I have already applied for member but I just wanted to post it on the forum. I don't know if this will increase my chance of becoming member but ill take my chances. I try to be as active as possible, I have not broken any rules and I think I could be eligible to become a member rank. Another reason I am qualified is that I have been playing on this server for a little of 2 years so I know a lot and can help new players.

Last edited:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I believe I have already applied for member but I just wanted to post it on the forum. I don't know if this will increase my chance of becoming member but ill take my chances. I try to be as active as possible, I have not broken any rules and I think I could be eligible to become a member rank. Another reason I am qualified is that I have been playing on this server for a little of 2 years so I know a lot and can help new players.

When you join you are a player, once you're an active player you become a member.

Members can become a boosted member, or builder, etc.

After all those ranks, you can become a donator. You are a donator. You therefor inherit first, player, member, boosted, builder, rogue groups. You already have member :)