How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Last night ended not too well for me, I felt terrible all night long. But it's midday now and I am awake again. I enjoyed spending time on the balcony. I took timelapses, I recorded b-roll and covered different angles. I did a few journal recordings and recorded a podcast, wrote a bunch of stuff, and spent time with the kitty on the balcony.

I think it's time to keep the good vibes going and get my bike and ride into town for some breakfast or lunch. I kinda forgot.

Floris

Staff member
@Aussie
I used epiduo gel
Maybe I should use it too, I got a big phat red spot on my nose now. Once I use it once, should I just ship it to you? My insurance probably covers it. And I only need to use it once.

Aussie

OMG Member
Phew I was worried, that accutane drug was awful!

Haha shipping meds might be slightly illegal in some places, but who knows? ANd I doubt the drug dogs are out to get acne cream haha.

Im tired. I went for a walk this morning. I guess around 4 km. It was nice. When I left it was 7C and when I returned it was 12C I love this weather :D

Floris

Staff member
yeah, I am confident when others do it they don't have an issue arriving, but when I do it, I get lizzy in trouble :P

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
Don't get me in trouble please! I'm innocent!

Floris

Staff member
Today was all over the place. Finally the night went a bit better than the blah moments the other ones had. I hope it stays that way.
And then today my eyes are like 'we hate you', and I have to do a million things of course, in a few hours, and everybody wants to talk to me. My head and eyes are like *boom* they exploded. I am home now, but I am ok how successful it was today, and I am glad that we made so much progress.

What really sucked was seeing how my parents are not young anymore and having daily struggles of physical pains and what not. I wish I had a magic wand for that. It's tough, mentally. But seeing them today instead of taking my niece somewhere else .. hopefully they value that as much as we do.

At the end of the day, it was a nice day, all in all. I hope this spring will give me more of these. Just.. give me some better days with my headaches and albinism eyes, and it will be a fantastic summer. fingers crossed

Elizabeth

Professional Dragon Egg Hunter
Patron
At the end of the day, it was a nice day, all in all. I hope this spring will give me more of these. Just.. give me some better days with my headaches and albinism eyes, and it will be a fantastic summer. fingers crossed

I know how to make your summer better! Let me come visit you hahaha! Come on! It will be great ! We both can tour Europe together! Won't that be fun??!

Floris

Staff member
I know how to make your summer better! Let me come visit you hahaha! Come on! It will be great ! We both can tour Europe together! Won't that be fun??!
It would be fun, but nope.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Meh I'm missing the forums and my friends online :( Stupid broken leg won't fit under the desk and the Mac is almost fixed as the cables are tied up so I can't really move it. *pout*

On the up side I have garden table and chairs now so I can decorate the garden as I'm getting flowers etc soon as well :D

Floris

Staff member
Looking forward to a picture of the garden with the flowers when it's ready.
Sucks about the leg, I hope it fixes sooner than later.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Because the mattress is thicker I needed new sheets, and the only only I could find to fit are a cotton/satin blend which look pretty but feel kinda cold, so despite the warmer weather I'm wearing a hoody in bed! Ah well I'll get used to it, I'm waking up with less aches and pains so wearing more clothes in bed is already worth it.

Aussie

OMG Member
@Joan What kind of sheets are warm type? Mine are poly/cotton and not warm enough! I have taken to wearing a jumper to bed too. I couldnt wear a hoody cos it would put my neck out haha. It is a lot cooler down here than my last place. But the days are still warm. I forget how far I travel, it will be sunny here and pouring rain on the coast.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I think flannelette(?) are the warmest type.

I am really close to quitting my job, I need to get out of it and get something new I would love to get out of town too, I don't usually mind this town but for work it's terrible

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Been to the garden centre today to chose some flowers for the garden :)

@Joan Flannelette sheets are great :D I have a whole duvet set :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I figured I had 2 weeks before a con, and crappy con food so I would do a detox for the time. Well already failed, as I was babysitting last night I ate, chocolate, sweets, and had a doughnut! But I had some green tea too, so I guess that's something! Today is a new day, time to get back at it!

Floris

Staff member
Oh Joan :P

In the meantime, how I am doing? Eeeeeh.. Ask me again next week. lol, no, next year :p

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
today has gone better, and I'm drying fruit for when I need that sweet fix. Lots of water drunk, tomorrow is going to be harder though, as I'm going to visit my mother, and I tend to always eat crap when I'm there. I'll try to fill up on water thee instead, and take one of my cherry bakewell green teas along with me.

Floris

Staff member
Well, I got a cold or flu or whatever, I am down and out from doing anything.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
*hugs* @Floris I hope you get better soon.

I'm waiting for my bone density test still and still in brace :(

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Trying to work out how to recruit people for gishwhes, I refuse to get stressed over it this year!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
To be honest things are not great here. We have health issues of all sorts in my home and there has been a death in the family so yer, life sucks at the moment if I am brutally honest. :(

Floris

Staff member
That sucks, sorry to hear. I am still not better and sniffling and coughing my way around my apartment I am going crazy inside of. But, hopefully the summer will be better for all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.