I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Attempting to burp my child. He does /not/ want me to do it >:( Even though he's been unsettled all night. *Megasigh*

EDIT: Wow... that red face looks somewhat angrier than I had imagined. No, I'm not angry at Tyla because I know he can't help it lol

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Internet is the best .. LOL

Babies need to be burped after every feeding. They tend to swallow lot of air during feeding. This can make their stomach upset, making them uncomfortable. So they need to be burped.
In order to burp the baby, hold him in upright position against your chest and shoulder. Hold the baby in this position for a few minutes. You can even pat his back.
You can even make the baby sit upright on your lap for a few minutes. Make sure that his head and chest rest against your body properly.

George G Halstead

OMG Member
I am bored as well, do you need any graphics at all ? Oh, here is one to keep you busy. Make a mod that will allow someone to zoom in and out for larger images or even a image tagger..

Heretic121

OMG Member
Rofl, I know how to burp a baby Floris. I doubt the hospital would have let me take him home if I didn't xD He was just being difficult >_> lol

Floris

Staff member
Rofl, I know how to burp a baby Floris. I doubt the hospital would have let me take him home if I didn't xD He was just being difficult >_> lol

hehe :D i was just looking it up for myself, and i am like .. yeah, I would hold it like that too .. :D

Heretic121

OMG Member
Lol I tend to sit him on my leg and then rub his back to help him burp, all the while trying to keep him sitting up straight to help the burp come out.
I bet you'd be difficult to burp Floris :D lol

yazmeen

OMG Member
Hmmm...i am bored too. I guess I'l just have to watch a good movie with my partner tonight. Eat some tacos and soda. Then, set my mind for work again tomorrow.

Spartan

OMG Member
He was just being difficult >_> lol
Bless him he takes after his daddy :).

It's now 6.50pm and I've been up since 5 and had to go to the far side of Boston to deliver and put up a coal bunker then came back to Norfolk to do another one.

I'm absolutely shattered so I'm now going to do the wages and go to bed.

Cezz

OMG Member
I was on a call with Floris, Nix, Randy and a few other then I left... now everyone here has gone to bed :( and no1 seems to be online...

Floris

Staff member
I was on a call with Floris, Nix, Randy and a few other then I left... now everyone here has gone to bed :( and no1 seems to be online...

I am still online, randy is too. I will be on skype again in an hour or so. :)

Cezz

OMG Member
I am still online, randy is too. I will be on skype again in an hour or so. :)

I messaged you many times on Skype if you were still on call didn't get a reply :( I would have rejoined... Ahhh well I just finished watching A-Team instead had another beer then went to bed and slept in until 11AM... :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
11am niiiice!!!!

I'm just doing evil housework today :(

Heretic121

OMG Member
Pfft 11am. I got 5 hours unbroken sleep last night! Beat that >_>

I've got my Dad, his missus, and 4 kids coming later on today... I'm sooo looking forward to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.