I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Pfft 11am. I got 5 hours unbroken sleep last night! Beat that >_>

I've got my Dad, his missus, and 4 kids coming later on today... I'm sooo looking forward to it....
LOL Are you REALLY looking forward to it? :) And 5 hours that's quite good :)

SNN_imported

OMG Member
I'm riding a bus .. at 6 am in the morning. School bus that is (lame, i know) to go to a awesome competition of uber programming.

Heretic121

OMG Member
LOL Are you REALLY looking forward to it? :) And 5 hours that's quite good :)
God no, I'm not looking forward to it lol. The kids are all girls. Annoying, have a tendency to scream and bleh. No thanks lol.
Yeah. I'm happy now, thanks to the sleep me and Lauren both got last night.

I'm riding a bus .. at 6 am in the morning. School bus that is (lame, i know) to go to a awesome competition of uber programming.
Orly? It's 6am there? Good luck with the competition dude :)

Spartan

OMG Member
At the moment I'm fixing a vBulletin style for a mate who was having problems, thank god it's 3.8 and not 4.crap

I'm waiting for a new server to come online and then I shall be setting it up, I'm also thinking of a name for her, don't want server2.domain.com - too boring.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
eclipse
aurora
nightmare

lol

I'm working on a XenForo style

Spartan

OMG Member
I like aurora although nightmare will probably be most fitting.

The only names I came up with so far were coruscant and athena.

crimson

OMG Member
Poker anyone? :rolleyes: My friends are coming to over to my house and I guess we'll play till the break of dawn.

vlada

OMG Member
^^ what title says.
I am never boring because I always have my computer with me. I have so many friends because of my computer. That is why even late in the night I have the possibility to communicate with my friends which are living in other time zones.

Spartan

OMG Member
I am never boring because I always have my computer with me. I have so many friends because of my computer. That is why even late in the night I have the possibility to communicate with my friends which are living in other time zones.
F r i e n d.... Nah you lost me.

I wish I could be coding and enjoying myself and friends but nooooooo. I gotta close Arby's again. This is way to much work. Grrrrrrrr. Plus, I gotta code for two jobs. *sigh*

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm cold, with a cold... waiting for my daughter's bedtime so I can watch some tele and chat to friends.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I'm cold, with a cold... waiting for my daughter's bedtime so I can watch some tele and chat to friends.
Put kid to bed early, and get yourself in bed early!

Mikey

Staff member
I am debating what I should make for my food. Then I'm gonna watch The Walking Dead.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Listening to certain people on Skype playing minecraft, visiting my fav sites and kinda half watching Dancing on Ice.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm bored so not alot, considering going to bed early with my new book the Game of Thrones :)

Mikey

Staff member
seeing as the laptop is being stupid, i may as well go play the xbox.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Still haven't played any Minecraft yet :( Still doing housework and DIY. Hey Nix... being as you LOVE housework so much (based on all your Tweets) would you like to finish off my housework for me? =P

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Still haven't played any Minecraft yet :( Still doing housework and DIY. Hey Nix... being as you LOVE housework so much (based on all your Tweets) would you like to finish off my housework for me? =P

LOL I hate housework, I just always have lots to do, I'll send you a maid for the day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.