I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Today, I will not be doing too much. I have some household work to do and tidying up.
There's a bit of sunlight on the balcony, so I am going to enjoy having lunch on it hopefully.
And I might go for a bike ride today just to get my muscles to do something - and not just my brain behind a computer screen.
My highest priority item on my todo list is for xenfans, so I will have to go do that one today just to get it all done. We want to keep the site moving forward, and I have to make the effort and not slack just because it feels like the weekend. hehe

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tonight I will be mostly drinking baileys lol..skype and in chat is where you will find me :D

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
I'll be curled up with a bottle of energy drink and my ipod.

Floris

Staff member
I am showing off minecraft on a 60" monitor .. kinda pimp.

I would take pictures but her parents are apparently quite anal about privacy and dont trust the internet..

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Coffee and minecrafting tonight, oh, and skype :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Minecraft mainly tonight and maybe some skypes later.

Floris

Staff member
Minecraft. Because I am lame like that.
(itsawesome)

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Minecraft. Because I am lame like that.
(itsawesome)

I recently added pressure pads to the door of my new place, but then i couldn't understand how sheep were managing to open the door and shut it behind them. Then I realised i'd actually put a pressure pad outside my door too, and thats how they were getting in haha.

Oh, and you know that minibar you build for me? My first customer of the day, and the culprit who I could have sworn open and closed my door was:

sheep.png

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
lol....that's all I can say to that!

Stormraven

Trusted Member
lol....that's all I can say to that!

If it's any consolation, I killed the sheep afterwards.

I'm going to put a sign outside saying: "No trespassing - Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again!"

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Just had a good convo on Skype, now I'm off to get some ice cream. It's wayyyy too hot.

Floris

Staff member
Just had a good convo on Skype, now I'm off to get some ice cream. It's wayyyy too hot.
What, a chat on Skype, without me? Who were you talking to? I need to have a strong word with them :]

Stormraven

Trusted Member
What, a chat on Skype, without me? Who were you talking to? I need to have a strong word with them :]

I chatted to Chris for about half an hour :) Fancy a Skype tonight then? :P And you'll be pleased to know that I won't be around for Caturday lol.

Floris

Staff member
Chroder! Traitor!! =D

jk

I dunno about Skype today. Having a somewhat offline day today :)

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I'm just playing a game of Black Ops on the PS3 after having an awesome evening on Skype and Minecraft :) I never knew Skyping could be so fun.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
got back from work, now i am doing more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.