I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Baileys (just a little) and the X-Factor :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I have, I will set you up later tonight or tomorrow.
You will see all things pending :p hahaha.

One thing we're interested in having is "promote a poll from a thread to the forum index, so it shows in a very simple way in the sidebar on the forum index".

Fuhrmann

OMG Member
I have, I will set you up later tonight or tomorrow.
You will see all things pending :p hahaha.

One thing we're interested in having is "promote a poll from a thread to the forum index, so it shows in a very simple way in the sidebar on the forum index".

:eek: hahah

That's a nice ideia for an add-on...

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
Nothing much. Talked to my best friend earlier in Runescape. He was just popping on to do some merchanting, then had to leave to go to his job. He promised to talk to me tomorrow cause that's his day off. Other than that, i will be posting on my forum, updating some other forums and just hanging out.

Floris

Staff member
Playing Minecraft with @fumblehead, we're not using cheats. Starting from scratch, mining, crafting, building.
Haven't done that in a while. It's fun to go back to our roots. haha

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Playing Minecraft with @fumblehead, we're not using cheats. Starting from scratch, mining, crafting, building.

Minecraft's telling me that your server is offline :(

Floris

Staff member
We tested 1.8.1, but Randy had serious issues. We downgraded to 1.7.3 - mentioned this on twitter to you and pit the other day, after tweeting last week. hehe.

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
Haha! And, ditto! Just started playing Minecraft more this past month. Now turns out everyone in my Google + stream plays minecraft too. Apparently we have a little community of players now.

iTuN3R

OMG Member
Tonight will be cleaning up reels and rod . Going for little kayaking with buddies .

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tonight I will be watching mostly Children in Need on BBC1 and maybe having a smidging of Baileys too hehe....while being online of course!!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Chinese takeaway and XFactor on tv tonight :) So looking forward to the foodage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.