I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
hmmmm Torchwood is the main plan for this evening haha then just for a change some minecraft as I have a house to decorate!!

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Well it's just passed midnight and I've just settled down for the evening. Think I may watch some Family Guy and play some Minecraft I think :)

trilogy33

OMG Member
Something involving coffee and an unpredictable quad core PC that loves to restart "twice" whilst I'm mid flow deep in PHP server-side...
Could be worse, could have a power cut. :p

Medora_imported

OMG Member
Reading, reading, reading... a lot of reading to do for classes. By the time the semester's over I will have filled half a shelf on my bookshelf.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Dunno yet but whatever it is I'll be counting down the hours till tomorrow morning at 10am when I get my next tattoo and I'll be getting a very early night tonight hehe :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Staring at my new tattoo :D
tat003.jpg

iTuN3R

OMG Member
Nice one Nix ....i still haven't figured out what tattoo i am going to get :P

Probably something related to fishing haha :)

trilogy33

OMG Member
Don't know about you, but I plan to lie on a nice cool leather sofa, eating an ice cream.
Quite possibly watching reruns of Futurama.
It's just way too hot to do, erm, wah, something, err, what was I talking about?? :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'll be watching the finale of this seasons Dr Who, followed by the xFactor!! There might be some WKD involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.