I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilogy33

OMG Member
*syncs brain to iTunes with iOS5*
Yeaaas I will download this aaaapp...
/zombie

Yeap, naff all on TV usually so, iPlayer, Youtube and Vimeo usually fits the bill.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Absolutely freeking SUPERB :D

Oh and Dr Who has been watched now onto the xFactor :)

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Absolutely freeking SUPERB :D

Oh and Dr Who has been watched now onto the xFactor :)

I watched the ending of Doctor Who, it was quite good :P I don't mind them, it's just the Dr talks too much and too fast and it annoys me lol.

My days been boring, but thats nothing new lol.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Just finished watching The Secret Circle followed by The Fades.... Now recording Fringe to watch another time as it's almost bedtime for me!! School night and all.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I have to catch up on Fringe, and I have to start watching the Fades then :)

trilogy33

OMG Member
Had a snooze because I needed it after today :)
Just so many threads to like. :)
Here and over on XF.
If I miss any, rest assured, they're liked.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I've just got back in from walking around town going into every computer shop or mobile phone shop to see if they can unlock my iPhone4, so that I can get a contract on it, i can take a contract out today on 02, but if I unlock my phone and take a contract out on 3, then I get a contract for £5 less than the price of the one on 02 :P Although unlocking my phone will cost me £60, but that isn't the issue, the issue is that it will take up to 5 days, and I've never been without an iPhone for that long lol.

So tonight I'm deciding wether the wait and the £60 is worth it just for £5 off a contract plan lol. The one with 02 is a 12 month contract, which I hate, I hate these 12 month contracts because you can't get out of them :-/

</rant> over. I've got to decide what I'm going to do now lol.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Picking up the garden furniture. It's mucho windy here. :eek:

Yeah it's really windy here too. Almost got blown away when I was walking around town earlier lol. Bit late for picking up garden furniture isn't it? lol.

trilogy33

OMG Member
Yeah it's really windy here too. Almost got blown away when I was walking around town earlier lol. Bit late for picking up garden furniture isn't it? lol.
Heh.
Luckily the big garden table parasol pole, with the dangerous pointy end bit, was safely holed up in the shed.
Otherwise it'd have become quite an effective yet deadly javelin. :eek:

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Heh.
Luckily the big garden table parasol pole, with the dangerous pointy end bit, was safely holed up in the shed.
Otherwise it'd have become quite an effective yet deadly javelin. :eek:

I've just got this mental image of you sitting outside on a deckchair in the pouring rain haha.

ragtek

OMG Member
I wish i would be bored:(

~200 not working add-ons with 1.1 b1 & b2 :(
big bugfixing session is happening now

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I wish i would be bored:(

~200 not working add-ons with 1.1 b1 & b2 :(
big bugfixing session is happening now

Yeah, I saw your Tweet on Twitter. Sorry to hear that :( *sends your plenty of coffee*. Hope it goes well mate.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tonight will be the XFactor on tv for me!! Sad I know but hey ho I like it and I wanna hear Janet Devlin sing again :)

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
Just posting and rubbing my burning eyes. Feeling too lazy to get up and walk across the room to turn on the stupid lamp light. So i am suffering with itchy watery computer glare induced eye strain. :(

Hanging out, babysitting my forum on the side, not like anyone is coming by there this time of night. My regulars have deserted me for their own forums.

Still nursing a broken heart and the guy wants to just be 'friends'. I have two very NICE words for him.

And, they are not THANK YOU!

Wondering when i will get off my butt and reboot my blogs. Need a quick infusion of cash and blogging always helps there.

Contemplating starting another forum on romance and erotic literature, but realizing i am lousy at love.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
I'm just sitting down watching limitless with my brother and his gf whilst browsing the web on my iPad :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
No idea what to do tonight. I want to watch The Fades but it's the last ep and I don't want it to end yet so I'll delay that a bit I think lol... what to do...what to do...?

Status
Not open for further replies.