Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

iPod - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Ear Ecstasy' started by Lucius, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Lucius

Lucius <3 Katy

Threads:
    iPod - Yes or No?

Do you have an iPod? If so, what do you like about it, if not, why don't you have one? :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I'll start;

I don't have an iPod cos I can't afford one, and I don't want iTunes on my computer :(

I have a mp4 player from sony and it works alot better :)

2. OP
    Lucius

Lucius <3 Katy

Threads:
    iPod - Yes or No?

Do you have an iPod? If so, what do you like about it, if not, why don't you have one? :)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I'll start;

I don't have an iPod cos I can't afford one, and I don't want iTunes on my computer :(

I have a mp4 player from sony and it works alot better :)

3. GateCrusher420

GateCrusher420 OMG Member

Threads:
    Re: iPod - Yes or No?

Actually, I mostly use my Creative Zen Vision W, but when I'm at a competition, I <3 my iTouch. It's responsiveness = win. Gotta get the timing right in those dbDrags.

4. GateCrusher420

Threads:

Actually, I mostly use my Creative Zen Vision W, but when I'm at a competition, I <3 my iTouch. It's responsiveness = win. Gotta get the timing right in those dbDrags.

5. That Girl Nad

That Girl Nad Manga Artist

Threads:

I have the origional 2GB IPod Nano and i love it, music is my life so i take it evrywhere with me, i feel wierd if I don't have it with me :)

6. That Girl Nad

Threads:

I have the origional 2GB IPod Nano and i love it, music is my life so i take it evrywhere with me, i feel wierd if I don't have it with me :)

7. Rasher

Rasher Junior Member

Threads:

I don't have an iPod, but I don't really hate it either. Currently, I'm making do with a "shuffle" like MP3 player. It's ok, and gets me by. I don't really listen to Music a lot while out of the house.

8. Rasher

Rasher Junior Member

Threads:

I don't have an iPod, but I don't really hate it either. Currently, I'm making do with a "shuffle" like MP3 player. It's ok, and gets me by. I don't really listen to Music a lot while out of the house.

9. Fetter

Fetter More fun than a barrel of STDs

Threads:

The only reason I use and have an iPod is for size alone. I've got a massive collection, and having 160 gigabytes of it with me wherever I go is excellent.

The thing I don't like about iPods though is the fact that it only supports two formats. I've got .flac, .wma, .ogg, a bunch of file types and unfortunately I can't listen to them on my mp3 player unless I convert it to mp4 or mp3, which is a pain in the ass.

Plus they break really easily. Each iPod I've had has ended up breaking a little over a year after I buy it.

10. Fetter

Fetter More fun than a barrel of STDs

Threads:

The only reason I use and have an iPod is for size alone. I've got a massive collection, and having 160 gigabytes of it with me wherever I go is excellent.

The thing I don't like about iPods though is the fact that it only supports two formats. I've got .flac, .wma, .ogg, a bunch of file types and unfortunately I can't listen to them on my mp3 player unless I convert it to mp4 or mp3, which is a pain in the ass.

Plus they break really easily. Each iPod I've had has ended up breaking a little over a year after I buy it.

11. InstantChaos

InstantChaos Junior Member

Threads:

no i do not have an ipod and im not planning on getting one since i have a psp that can play music

12. InstantChaos

InstantChaos Junior Member

Threads:

no i do not have an ipod and im not planning on getting one since i have a psp that can play music

13. Apoc

Apoc Junior Member

Threads:

Yeah. I have an iPod nano and it's awesome! Shuffling when you flick it is a bit useless though. I turned that option off.

14. Apoc

Apoc Junior Member

Threads:

Yeah. I have an iPod nano and it's awesome! Shuffling when you flick it is a bit useless though. I turned that option off.

15. Capital Omega

Capital Omega GONE

Threads:

Not the best little gadget around but they're good on long car journeys. :cool:

16. Capital Omega

Capital Omega GONE

Threads:

Not the best little gadget around but they're good on long car journeys. :cool:

17. Mikey

Mikey :mikey: Staff Member

Threads:

Anyone tried teh zen? I'm not sure if there was a thread around here about it, butI have a creative zen mp3, and a small mp4 player by an unknown company, and they work well for me :p The Zen Stone I have, it has a speaker, and is small. Wicked really :o

18. Mikey

Mikey :mikey: Staff Member

Threads:

Anyone tried teh zen? I'm not sure if there was a thread around here about it, butI have a creative zen mp3, and a small mp4 player by an unknown company, and they work well for me :p The Zen Stone I have, it has a speaker, and is small. Wicked really :o

19. That Girl Nad

Threads:

@Mikey

i might look into it lol, love for you <3

20. That Girl Nad

Threads:

@Mikey

i might look into it lol, love for you <3

21. Doggy

Doggy Cool Member

Threads:

I don't have one but i would love to get one

22. Doggy

Doggy Cool Member

Threads:

I don't have one but i would love to get one

23. GateCrusher420

Threads:

If I were a first time iPod user and was a tad squeamish about getting the iTouch, I'd get one of the newest releases of the regular hard drive iPod. I have a 160GB iPod Classic and love it to death. It's my baby when I take it on the road. I also have a 64GB iTouch. I only take the iTouch out for web browsing when I can't use my laptop or for competitions when I need the responsiveness to start songs. The Classic = epic win.

24. GateCrusher420

Threads:

If I were a first time iPod user and was a tad squeamish about getting the iTouch, I'd get one of the newest releases of the regular hard drive iPod. I have a 160GB iPod Classic and love it to death. It's my baby when I take it on the road. I also have a 64GB iTouch. I only take the iTouch out for web browsing when I can't use my laptop or for competitions when I need the responsiveness to start songs. The Classic = epic win.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice