iPod - Yes or No?

claudine

Found it!
I don't have an iPod because I can't afford one. I don't think I need it though. I have a little and very simple mp3 player and I have a mobile phone - very old one but I'm thinking about replacing it with something new because it doesn't work as it should :(

andrew320

OMG Member
I have a simple MP3 player that I purchased two years ago. It works great and I've never had a problem. I really don't care much for the trendy Apple products, especially considering how they're a lot more expensive than other tech gadgets.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
mmmm Apple. :playful:

Photo%2022-01-2013%2021%2013%2024.jpg

I'm running out of Apple products to buy. :(

(bonus points if you can see my iPhone case in the reflection)

5amMarks

OMG Member
I honestly couldn't imagine life without an iPod. When someone tells me they don't have an iPod I feel like that is like someone not breathing air, or drinking water.

I am constantly listening to music no matter what I'm doing or where I'm going. I can put more mp3s on it than I know what to do with and it's small enough to fit in any bag or pocket.

It's probably my favorite piece of technology.

Hawkeye

OMG Member
I have an iPod because it eliminated carrying cd's. It was a fine day when I plugged it into my vehicle's cd player. No way I could return to the days of cd cases.

On the down side, I am very iTunes intolerant. I have my daughter load up my rig because iTunes irritates me to no end so, I will not tolerate them.

5amMarks

OMG Member
I have an iPod because it eliminated carrying cd's. It was a fine day when I plugged it into my vehicle's cd player. No way I could return to the days of cd cases.

On the down side, I am very iTunes intolerant. I have my daughter load up my rig because iTunes irritates me to no end so, I will not tolerate them.

Yeah, iTunes does kind of suck. Considering how often you have to update the darn thing, you'd think it would be a little bit more user friendly.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have an iPod yes. Love it. I use it out and about and to go to sleep sometimes. During the daytime at home it's the iMac that's on.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The iPod Touch is pretty nifty, but with me having an iPhone now, I wouldn't get an iPod anymore.

The iPod Shuffle was the easiest one to use, just turn it on and go for a walk. Wether it's music or podcasts, I always have my earbuds in listening to something.