iPod - Yes or No?

ChopSuey

RIP
Re: iPod - Yes or No?

I have an iTouch, had it since FEB 2008. Got about 1,948 songs atm i had more but i deleted some.

Also the screen is cracked.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I have an iTouch, had it since FEB 2008. Got about 1,948 songs atm i had more but i deleted some.

ChopSuey

RIP

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Randy_oth

I have one simply because i think they're nice and easy to use and i reliable. They are pretty sturdy, and since it' something i take every where with me i need it to be.

Randy_oth

I have one simply because i think they're nice and easy to use and i reliable. They are pretty sturdy, and since it' something i take every where with me i need it to be.

csc2ya

OMG Member

Got an 8GB ipod touch (first generation), and I love it. I've jailbroken it so I can install apps from more places than just the app store. At the moment, i've got 257 tracks on it. I would add more, but I can never be bothered to boot into windows (i'm in linux most of the time)

csc2ya

OMG Member

Got an 8GB ipod touch (first generation), and I love it. I've jailbroken it so I can install apps from more places than just the app store. At the moment, i've got 257 tracks on it. I would add more, but I can never be bothered to boot into windows (i'm in linux most of the time)

Gaileh

hit the city

Yes, I have an iPod. I don't necessarily think it's the best multimedia device that I've ever owner, and to be honest with you, I've owned better. It plays my music, I'm getting some kickass headphones (should be here tomorrow) that I'm going to enjoy very much with the iPod.

Overall, I'd give the device a 7/10. It's good, but not the best. I got mine for free anyway, but I'd rather not spend $197CAD to get one if I had to do so.

Gaileh

hit the city

Yes, I have an iPod. I don't necessarily think it's the best multimedia device that I've ever owner, and to be honest with you, I've owned better. It plays my music, I'm getting some kickass headphones (should be here tomorrow) that I'm going to enjoy very much with the iPod.

Overall, I'd give the device a 7/10. It's good, but not the best. I got mine for free anyway, but I'd rather not spend $197CAD to get one if I had to do so.

tomba

OMG Member
I don't own an ipod, but an old mp3 player which has started to decay and sometimes removes my songs from the memory.

I barely listen to any music outside, as i find the traffic noises too irritating and distracting.

psufootball

OMG Member
iPods are a waste of money unless you are purchasing an iPod touch. The nano and shuffle are the same thing as every other video mp3 player on the market except since it's an Apple product it seems okay for them to jack up the price of technology that is far from amazing when in comparison to the other stuff out there. The iTouch is the only thing worth it because of the large amount of free apps for it, no comparison with mp3 players because there are so many.

Trombones13

OMG Member
I didn't get an iPod because I wanted FM radio and, at the time, I don't think that was included, so I got a Zune. Won't be going back now since I love the device and the software, though the app support is a shame (and now there are no new models coming out). :/

AAust1594

OMG Member
I like my 4th gen Touch, although I wished they added more to it (I've wanted the radio from the Nano for a while...).

Bfly

OMG Member
I have been in the I-pod family for quite some time because I kept receiving them as gifts (although I never asked or requested them......from people who like the next biggest thing and fall for the hype). I am grateful to have a nano and a touch but it has limited me from checking out other mp3 players. I have just used what I have.

AAust1594

OMG Member
I have been in the I-pod family for quite some time because I kept receiving them as gifts (although I never asked or requested them......from people who like the next biggest thing and fall for the hype). I am grateful to have a nano and a touch but it has limited me from checking out other mp3 players. I have just used what I have.

If you have a Touch, you aren't missing much.

Really the only thing I would use as competition would be the Zune HD, and disappointedly, there was only 30 or so Apps for it.

NBguide1

OMG Member
I have an Ipod 2nd gen 8 gb,. I really could use something bigger, I find my apps have taken up a good chunk of the space.

But as far as MP3 players go, the Ipod is hard to beat.

biddy_2011

OMG Member
I use an Ipod Touch and I absolutely love it. I have no trouble finding the right song I want to listen to with my Ipod. Also I love Itunes because it is so easy to sync songs. :)

GCW

OMG Member
Yes, I do have one. I have an iPod because it's versatile (iPod Touch), plays multiple music formats, and it comes with the best headphones in the world, IMO. Apple headphones are very clear and crisp. I love my iPod Touch. :)

neverforget98

OMG Member
I don't have an iPod, however I really really want an iPod Touch. I love them, and I think they are great to have. I'm getting one this December/January (for Christmas) I think.

Cecille

Your friendly neighbor
I too own an iPod Nano. It is old already but still durable and dependable. Whenever I feel the need for music, I just put the headset onto my ears or just plug it to speakers. It is also useful for my workouts 'cause it s the one I use to get me pumped up.

I just don't like the fact that I have to use iTunes just to get all the stuff that I want into it. And the synchronization that has to be done before I can store anything in it. I think it is just so meticulous.

wind_drifter

OMG Member
I’ve been using my Ipod Classic for about 3-4 years now. I bought a 120 GB one because I have a large collection of music and videos that I always wanted with me. I traveled a lot the past 3 years and it has always been my companion.

As for its design, I like its simplicity. What I hate though is that I have to painstakingly convert almost all videos to mp4 format. It took a lot of my time (and effort to find software that would convert them) and sometimes it drove me crazy specially when it's a big file but well, what can I do? :D

zararina

OMG Member
I do not have an iPod and I do not have a plan to buy one.

I am not really into gadgets, I just usually use my computer since I work online. My cellphone is even not used often as I can chat onlne with friends.