• Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.18.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Minecraft Changelog 2022

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
April, 24th, 2022:

Online milestone, offline milestone.

- Personal situation, for those who know about it. We went from 12% to 90% in a few weeks. We've made progress and should hopefully finalize a situation in the coming days. Which will really help my mental and physical health issues, as well as moving forward in life. I can be alive for myself again.

- Online milestone; 1MB 3.1.3 is now live. This finalizes the third part of the Spring Update for 2022. And it was all about maintenance, and what not. The History thread on this sub-forum has more info about that. As well as the Discord announcement.

- Network maintenance; My ISP and other related companies all had network maintenance. So we have been offline during nightly hours here and there. And they say they're done. However, I have some noise on the frequency which has an impact. After a chat with them they're open to sending a mechanic to confirm it's my network or theirs. And then go from there. Additionally, we've made further improvements, tests, routing changes, and whatever I can do in order to fight the keepalive timeout issues as well. We haven't fixed it, because it's clearly outside o my network (out of my control), but, I do what I can.

- Renovation; My apartment is getting some rooms renovated, I've given the headsup on Discord in the announcement forums, took a backup to an external drive before they started, and taking the server offline when they use heavy powertools because they've already almost ruined the systems here. (I am NOT happy about that). Apologies for longer-than-usual downtimes. Kinda out of my control I guess. I do what I can peeps.

- To keep this simple: The 1MB 3.1.3 also comes with keeping everything up to date. The plugins have been updated, they all run the best version that they can right now. And I've been going through configuration files to make tiny changes here and there that can have an impact on the performance and enjoyment of the game.

Have fun gaming.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
May 8th, 2022:

Spring Update time again.

- Renovations are done, we have some small work ahead of us, but there shouldn't be daily shutdowns anymore, that take longer than a few hours. (With the exception of what's next)

- Headsup: Fusebox will be replaced soon, this or next week, so of course, that will cause the server to go offline haha. But it hopefully will certainly improve the stability of the power network moving forward.

- Headsup: We are waiting to find time to get a mechanic out here to finalize the network review, so we can address any 'noise on the signal', as they called it.

- Java 17 has now been replaced by Java 18, tests have shown this will be fine, we will see how it goes.

- @JaCkper has been bumped to Admin on the server. Welcome to more responsibilities.

- History thread has been updated: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/

- Plugins have been updated to their latest versions, if it was reasonable to update.

- You can now try to stack the fish, if you have two fish that should - but does not - stack, put them in your inventory, and type: /fish update

- The server engine has been updated, we will soon start testing their new feature to improve redstone performance (which should help with overall performance of course)

- Support for 1.19 snapshots has been updated, clients on 1.19 can try to connect. We're still on 1.18.2 server engine.

Have fun gaming!