• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

[Request] Account upgrade? [Open: pending feedback]

macadam

OMG Member
i know this probably wouldn't be possible bought i would like to please have builder rank if possible cause i've been enjoying playing on the server the last couple of days

Roberto

Team
Hello again Macadam,

As per your ban appeal, your option to rank up has been revoked until Summer 2020, it's 2021 now and I see you're back on the server. You're starting again. Welcome back. I hope you've grown from previous experiences, and have fun playing moving forward.

Your account was reset to 1MB-Player, and auto upgraded over time to 1MB-Member.

You are not eligible for Builder group, plus, to be honest, I am uncomfortable with it. Account history showed that the first thing you did when you got creative in the old builders/ world was to exploit the hotter custom items to get impossible items and use your access to try and glitch the world border. To name a couple of things.

The next group update from 1MB-Member is member boosted. You have the requirements for it, and I can upgrade you towards Boosted. (1MB-Member_Boosted).

Let me know if you're interested.

R.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
In the past to upgrade to Builder the requirement was to not have any infractions on the account. I am sorry, but I vote no at this point.