Slimming World

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
This reminds me: I have to refocus what I am doing and pick up the three things that help me:
- More steps per day, and more bicycle rides
- More variety in drinking, and less soda/caffeine
- More portion control, making food ahead of time, and less snacking.

Fingers crossed that despite the cold weather that I find time for this in December.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Lost 12lbs on SW now (not bad since had lots of stress and Xmas)
Lost total of 2 stone 7 lbs now.

Floris

Staff member
How's things going?
Ask again in a week. haha.

Food wise it has been unbalanced, so for me I have probably only gained stress-weight in the last few months.

But things are calming down, so for me, time to balance my food, take food prep more serious and pick what I should and shouldn't eat with more thought when I do groceries and plan it out more.

I have to be on a "NO FLORIS" for months for take away etc. It's so easy when you have empty fridge, no money, depression etc, to just go 'guess ill order fries and a burger' , and then i hate myself for it.

Time to get back on my bike, ignore covid outside now that lockdown is over, and bike at night again because the curfew is over.

I went from daily bike rides to almost not using my bike for weeks in a row. So this hasnt' helped my health at all.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I weigh in on Monday mornings. Still got a few lbs to go before I hit 3 stone loss :unsure:

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I bought a indoor climber machine, only aiming for 5-10 minutes on it a day to begin with. I find exercise so boring though that it's tough to stick it out for 10 minutes! I suppose like the washing up it's another thing that I need to get it done.

I ate really badly over the weekend, in between the Eurovision snacks and just general crap eaten, I got to do better this week.

Floris

Staff member
I saw my stupid face in the mirror, since I ride bike less, i move less, i hurt more and stayed home to heal etc, i have a puffy face. i can tell i gained weight. i dont need to stand on a scale. lol

fml.

This summer better come soon. it's been terrible weather and i want my daily walks and bike rides again.