• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

over Spooky October - Halloween Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Halloween Weekend Information

This is it, the next time you connect to the server, you will notice that " /halloween " loads you into the 1MoreBlock.com Halloween Dimension.

There are books there, please read those!

Before you leave that area, there's a chain with a chest on it, that's how the ghost hunting chests look like. Right click those if you spot them to collect all 50. You get your first rewards if you find 20, then more rewards when you find 40, and a final reward when you find all 50 ghost chests.

The ghost hunting is a one time thing, as long as you have access to the Halloween world you can hunt for all 50 ghosts.

Once you leave, you will find a crazy and mob infested Halloween world where there are builds made by build teams, staff members, 1MB players, and some ghosts. A lot of them have doors with golden pressure plates. If you spot one. You can use your left arm to knock three times. Make sure you don't have anything in your hand. After knocking three times the door opens and you get either a trick or a treat.

There are sixty doors! How crazy is that. And not only that. They reset once a day. If you didn't find all sixty on day one, come back later and try again. We reset doors once on Friday before we start, then about 24 hours later on Saturday, then about 24 hours later on Sunday, then once more about 24 hours later on Monday. So even if you can't find all 60, you will be able to get enough loot through trick and treating.

What else is there? That's a secret, and we have a few.

Some buildings might have a secret little hole you can swim into, which eventually leads to something that will pickle your brain. When found it gives you some loot. Some trees or hills might have holes in them, leading you aMAZEd or down in the sewage. Best of luck finding it. Eventually, you will find something to right-click, which gives you loot.

Meanwhile, there's also loads to explore. If you've never visited the Halloween world before you will have loads of fun running around and exploring the area. Maybe you recognize one of your builds, maybe you run into yourself! And if you've been here before, we've added some new things.

What is new? Well, you might find a parkour section, it's not easy. And it's likely you fall into the lava a few times. So maybe try it with an empty inventory and bring some patience. But, complete it, and you will find yourself in a double ancient city where you can find at least one lootbox for you to claim.

There's a sewage system, there might not be loot there, but you can explore it, fight mobs, and who knows, maybe find a secret chest that nobody has found before- filled with loot. I don't know, players have been raiding the sewage systems since 2018.

All in all, besides mobs everywhere, buildings everywhere, Halloween loot everywhere, and particles in the sky. There's a fun weekend ahead of us. And it's live now!

Join us, and if you have any questions, bother our staff members! We might have the answer. Can't survive? Ask a friend to join you and help you stay safe. Lost your loot? try /back, to pick it up, or find more loot.

Remember, we do this for the fun of it, and we for sure make it extra tough. But in exchange: You get a super fun event for a whole weekend and many double chests of materials.

Some materials are unique items! Welcome points, marketplace things, mcMMO levels, Jobs points, money cheques, and I dunno what. Maybe even some vouchers for exp levels, a personal NPC for your base, .. all sorts of stuff.

Last year the complaint was "too much loot!" so this year we heard you AND DOUBLED IT. Ha! Take that :)

Floris

Staff member
The daily knocking on door for trick/treat resets in about 30 minutes. This ends the 24 hours for Friday, and the 24 hours for Saturday start. See you on the server soon! Reminder: there are 60 doors.

Floris

Staff member
October 30th : PIRATE JACK IS BACK

It's possible jacky and jack are both back, docked their ship at /warp shops, in one of the corners. Where you can WALK THE PLANK. A 1MoreBlock favourite mini-game that returns once a year, this time during Halloween. Can you walk to the plank? If you can't find it: /warp walk Once there, just walk to the plank, into the particles, a menu will open and you can play walk the plank. The better you do, the more loot you get.

Floris

Staff member
And that's it!

The October SpookyScary month has ended.
The Halloween Weekend has ended.

Back to normal now, until Thanksgiving, our next event.

Status
Not open for further replies.