Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.1.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

(temporary) Added: Spider Warp

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Hey everybody, Jesse found a spider spawner and asked me to turn it into a little grinder.
    I've done so, this way if you need spider eye, string or just some exp orbs to grind, and work on your mcMMO combat skills, just type: /warp spider

This is inside the /mine world, so it's somewhat temporary. Enjoy it while you can.

The bottom slabs there are to prevent other mobs from spawning.

The iron gate is there to prevent the spiders from biting you.

The iron trapdoor is there to prevent them from going through the open space.

There's a wooden trapdoor, go down it, there's a chest where the loot gets auto collected.

The cactus at the top is there to auto kill the naughty ones that try to escape the water.

The ones that auto collect in the central point, you can kill them with your fist, sword, axe, or bow. Their loot drops into a hopper into the chest below it. The exp orbs for mc will bulk up and as you move around a little it will crawl through the cracks and you collect it. The exp from mcMMO will automatically get added.

The hunting plugin is still enabled, it might work for a little bit, or not at all. It will probably recognize this is a grinding area and stop giving you gold bags with money. If you see money dropped and you cant pick it up, go in the wood trapdoor area and you will be able to again.

Stay safe! It's a scary world out there ~ happy grinding.

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.06.13.png Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.08.01.png Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.08.52.png