Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

upcoming Thanksgiving Event

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Hey everybody,

This is the first time we will admit that we've got a few things in the planning for the Thanksgiving Event that we will be holding this year.

Unlike Halloween Month, this is more like a handful of days, maybe even less. From the day before Thanksgiving to right up to the weekend. As we get closer we will let you know more details.

Subscribe to this thread, by replying or clicking the subscribe link, or join us on Discord and keep an eye on the #Events channel.

In the coming days I will start posting here what we're preparing and working on. And maybe a few beta testers might get an early glimpse.

To sum it up, we will have turkeys running wild, we have a few mini-games, and an undiscovered world to explore. And maybe a bit more, but more about that later.

Not everybody celebrates Thanksgiving, but it sure if a great excuse to have some fun on Minecraft with our friends! I hope we see you as well around the 22nd of this month.

Questions? Just ask!

A little teaser ;)
    Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 21.56.52.png

2. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    The old /halloween command is now turned off, it works, but it will just tell you the event ended.
    The new /event command is live now, but it doesn't do much yet.
    And the new /thanksgiving command is live now, but besides this post I won't advertise it just yet (sneak peak for those who explore the forums and subscribed to this thread, hi.. don't spoil to others what you find though hehe)

More again soon, maybe tomorrow - day after?

We will have a couple of fun mini-games for those who don't want to do a turkey hunt, or perhaps completed it and want something else to do. Here's an early preview of one of those mini games.

View: https://youtu.be/BqK4WarpUtU

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  3. OP
    Floris

Threads:
    Update:

It's very likely that the date for the Thanksgiving event starts a day before, and lasts up until the weekend. So let's say 21st, 22nd, and at least the 23rd.

Three mini-games are live now, if you can find them. Besides the one mentioned in the above post's video, there's also a Tic Tac Turkey game you can play.

Rumor has it a few people have already found a spot to teleport to somehow, nice job you guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice