My goal for today is to enjoy the weather, and clean a bit in one particular section of my apartment to fight the dust they've caused. =Relaxing, for mental and physical reasons.
I will however upkeep the dishes because the dishwasher isn't installed. I don't want to fall behind. The sink is low, I am tall. I hate the back pain it gives me. So I rather do 5 minutes+ than 15+ minutes. That said, I have to go get soap, I am out, haha.
My first shower in the new bathroom last night, OOOOOH finally. First shower I had was at my sisters place, last weekend, now finally at my own place, last night. SO GOOD. haha. It's crazy how spoiled we are as humans that we don't settle for the sink and a cloth, but that we want a fancy shower on almost a daily basis. I can't imagine what people in certain countries and situations must go through.
It's 11c on the balcony according to the sensor, but it's a lovely spring day. I am opening the balcony door and curtains, get some sunlight for the plants again of course, and light in the apartment. And fresh air. I will have lunch on the balcony later when it hits the south side.
Another thing I will do is continue my little schedule for the week.
Monday, report back to the company about the sink in the toiletroom, and the valve they broke.
They said they're will be people coming to fix the fuse box, i will also inquire about that, see if she knows when that will be.
And I have to ask her when in week 19 the cleaners will come, if that's still a thing.
Start cleaning what I can in 1 room, on mon,tue,wed,thu,fri .. so I have done at least Something in 5 rooms.
And then make an appointment with B. to see when she wants to come first, for the windows/wood inside and out. And then another day for kitchen and livingroom.
Slowly but surely each morning or evening I will also try to move certain things back in their place as well.
- Aired out apartment
- organized dishes (didn't start it, still need to buy soap)
- put laundry in washing machine (didn't start it)
- had a shave (not a clean one, but, removed a month of beard haha)
- had another shower (because i finally have a shower)
- i have bread baguette that needs to be finished, so i airfryered it. turned out great as always. (eating 40% for breakfast/brunch now)
- cleaned the kitchen sink, toilet sink, bathroom sink.
- time for youtube, hobbies, and relaxing unti lthe store opens in a few hours.