The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Bedding changed, washing machine is on. That'll probably be it for tonight even though there's loads to do.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Did a bit of laundry today, cleaned the kitchen a little and tried to safe some of the cover on the balcony that the wind keeps ripping.

Floris

Staff member
Saturday;

Cleaned the kitchen, folded up some laundry. Finished laundry btw.

Living room table tidied again.
Computer table tidied again.

Fixed up more things on the balcony.

I have 5 days before the maintenance guy shows up for the cold radiator in the kitchen. He will need access to that one, so that's one day of cleaning. The hallway, that's two. The one in the living room, that's three, and the one in the bedroom, that's four. I can probably clean more in a day, but it's clear I still have enough time and I am almost done anyway. So I don't have any anxiety about it. I can take it easy enough.

The 14th i get my haircut from that lady again, so that's six days to tidy the kitchen, hallway, toilet, and living room. So while I work on cleaning the radiator area again, I will keep up with the kitchen and living room, and I have enough days for both. Still not giving me anxiety thankfully.

What I shouldn't forget is to get my jeans and shirt washed, it's about ready to be thrown in the landry machine.

Cleaned edges of stuff, so it's less dusty, man, the kitchen gets so dirty so quickly.

I really need someone who could just take everything off, clean it 100% and put it back. Besides me.. so i keep current.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Managed a one lot of washing up before work, and picked up the cat toys in the bedroom and put them in the basket, I'll put away the washing up tonight and aim to get more done

Floris

Staff member
I put a nice smelling thing in my apartment to make it smell nice, big regrets, it almost feels like a weird taste in my mouth, smells weird now, and gives me headache "all natural" my booty! trashed it.

edit: talking about trash, i have 2 full bags, i have to go mail something and get food for tonight. So i will throw the trash out

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've got shopping delivery soon and my kitchen is a bomb site lol... lots to do

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I put a nice smelling thing in my apartment to make it smell nice, big regrets, it almost feels like a weird taste in my mouth, smells weird now, and gives me headache "all natural" my booty! trashed it.
I do like to light candles in the evening.

Floris

Staff member
Sunday morning, slight headache, no motivation.
I've tried to keep up with laundry, dishes, etc. And things look fine.
Later today if headache goes away i will work on one of the radiators (areas)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Clothes washing in
Rubbish out

Now to go shops for stuff then;

Hoover Living room
Washing up
Clothes to dry
Uniform to sort
Living room tidy
Roast for diner

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I've a lot to do, but I'm not going to pretend that I'll get it all done today, so today's list is to clear the table, get at least one lot of washing up done and to take the recycling out.

Floris

Staff member
I made very little progress, but i try to keep it up so i dont fall behind, did another 15+ minutes (a few times)

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Table got cleared, around half the washing up done, I opened all the windows for a while and realised they all need a good clean, so started on that.

Recycling still needs to go out, so didn't manage that.

Tomorrow I want to do some baking, so need to get the worktops clear for that.

Floris

Staff member
Trash thrown out, floor wiped, stuff thrown into the bedroom. Plank and some stuff from my sister sorted out. Ordered groceries.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My day was going so well...

Clothes washing in
Rubbish out

Now to go shops for stuff then;

Hoover Living room
Washing up
Clothes to dry
Uniform to sort
Living room tidy
Roast for diner

But... now my shower has stopped working :'( so got to call them first thing in the morning and hope they can come out and fix it on the same day.

Floris

Staff member
The new shower? NOoOOo

I just had a shower and it was great, sorry. I hope your shower gets fixed soon.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Today's plan,

More washing up
Clear the sofa
Recycling out

Bake!

Floris

Staff member
I woke up and did the kitchen first before anything. I am now caught up - i dont have enough trash to throw out, not enough laundry to do, nothing to fold, nothing to clean in the kitchen.

I can focus on bigger todo items now, which the agenda dictates to be the radiators, which is just wiping off the area to get rid of dust, if i see spots ill scrub them clean, and then the floor needs a good cleaning. I have already kinda started doing this, but just quick swipes here and there. I have to put effort into it now.

13th they show up, 12th is the last day to clean, it's the 10th now, i have 3 spots to do, so today i will do spot 1 100% and try to continue on 2 and 3.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
11am, and I'm getting through the washing up. Also done a load of washing and put that put on the airer to dry.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Admin and housework day...

get shower fixed
george physio
solicitors
insurance
doctors
Call Spain
Kitchen washing up
Tidy kitchen
DInner

Floris

Staff member
use 'that pink stuff' and a fibre cloth to scrub the light switches in the kitchen and livingroom so they don't look like they endured a nuclear attack.

used a duster thing to get rid of dust around the hallway pipes and kitchen radiator, and that took care of a few spiders :D

for some reason i am completely dizzy now, so, .. cleaned up the kitchen a bit more, and taking a 15 minute break.

Groceries will show between 2 and 4, so i have some time to finish the kitchen area and hallway. i need to put things back in their place.

Oh, and the stove is all greasy again, meh. but it's at least easier these days to clean it.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Midday, and I've got one lot of washing up left to do, finally changed the Christmas cushion covers back to the normal ones.

Floris

Staff member
I've started some tasks in Minecraft that will take an hour+ to complete, so perfect to start and now go work on the stove and finish the kitchen. Then break time, waiting for groceries, and while I wait on the delivery i will have a coffee and clean the mokka pot and organize some emails as well as support tickets in Minecraft. Later today after the delivery i will finish the radiator corner and floor.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well banana bread is in the oven, so lots more washing up to do!

Reactions: Nix
Status
Not open for further replies.