The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I have cleaning on hold.

My heart was giving me issues last night and had to call doc (which didn't result in anything productive), but ~ I am now forced to do less again, just relax, have less caffeine and other triggers, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well after Abbs birthday yesterday there is a lot of cleaning to do.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've been running around like a nutter as at 2pm I was told I have 3 guests for Christmas Day!

Floris

Staff member
Not me, i've been in bed, trying to relax and recover.
Doing okay today, have dinner tonight at sisters, we will see if I survive that. yikes.

Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Finally started on the cleaning today, did a load of washing and cleaned the bathroom sink. Lots to do but back at work now, so back to just seeing what I can get done.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Finishing work early today, so tonight's goal is get all the rubbish out

Floris

Staff member
- cleaned the tank and robot of that vacuum thing. Inside and out. Replaced the pads and let it do a double deep clean on the hallways

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well cleaning is going to be even slower for a few weeks. Which is not helpful, but can't do a lot with an arm in a sling

Floris

Staff member
Well cleaning is going to be even slower for a few weeks. Which is not helpful, but can't do a lot with an arm in a sling
Yikes. You going to be okay?

Floris

Staff member
- doing a quick laundry to stay ahead of it

- gathered up the trash

- tidied up the livinroom table

- dusted off edges in the bed room

- told the robot on all highest settings to deep clean the bedroom floor

Floris

Staff member
It is already making more lines than usually. And it is halfway done the program. That floor better end up polished quartz with gold edges

Attachments

• 2CA80C12-02BF-4CA0-80CA-FED6111C48F4.png
    2CA80C12-02BF-4CA0-80CA-FED6111C48F4.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 0

Floris

Staff member
Sure, who needs cleaning right!
Nobody. 50% is mental. 59% is hygiene :)
You able to get any help from partner kid neighbour ? I charge 500 per day and a plane ticket first class :)

Floris

Staff member
Holy smokes it’s really going around every possible corner. It can find twice and triple over. Maybe I will run this for each room once a month and then the rest of the time I can just use the default settings the dirty mopping pads have been washed a drying these are new ones and I suspect that the new ones are dirty too now

Attachments

• E5F00472-73C4-497B-9C97-B19ECEB2A326.png
    E5F00472-73C4-497B-9C97-B19ECEB2A326.png
    679 KB · Views: 0

Floris

Staff member
- cleaning the humidifier and running it in the bedroom and hallway next to it, for just ten minutes on auto. With average at 40

- running air purifier in the bedroom and hallway for 8 minutes on highest setting to get rid of particles. And i will go figure out how to do maintenance on this thing

Floris

Staff member
- laundry done
- dryer done
- folded clothes
- finished humidifier in bedroom. Good values
- running it in the hallway. Looks like good values as well
- tidied the other hallway. And made room. Dusted ledges. And now telling the robot to vacuum and mop the floor double deep twice over
- done the other hallway and kitchen the other day. So only livingroom left today. Maybe ill do it tomorrow. We will see.
- next. Run air purifier in the bedroom and hallway. Once humidifier is done

Floris

Staff member
- humidifier has been run in the livinroom as wel. Thats it for today
- air purifier moved to livingroom for ten mins on high. Bigger room
- hallway has been cleaned few times over. I will refill the water tank and to avoid smells. I will just empty the dirty water tank now.
- opened the kitchen window for fresh air. And am about to open frontdoor for ten mins
- i might still throw the blanket in the washer to try and get rid of flu germs. I mean. Every bit helps i guess
- i might do some dishes. Probably not.

Attachments

• 9DD45535-BEE2-462F-AC75-A3338FF7C85F.png
    9DD45535-BEE2-462F-AC75-A3338FF7C85F.png
    553.5 KB · Views: 0

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Managed to take a small bag of rubbish out. Emptied the small dehumidifier.
Washed up slow cooker and put gammon in to cook.

As long as I'm still doing something it's a win!

Floris

Staff member
- Purposely doing nothing today
- threw trash out,
- made mucho room in the livingroom for the robot
- told the robot to clean the floor and mop it, 2x, deepclean. (with that I have finished all rooms)

Doing nothing today to just relax and let my body not get the flu. staying home too, took paracetamol, crawling into bed with movies and just enjoying a "vacation day".

Dishes are there, shrug, they will be there tomorrow ~ tonight I will have a nice shower, clean the toilet, start organizing dishes, then tomorrow I will start with the dishes, finish them day later and clean surface areas the day after (well, that's the plan at least)

in January I have 2 things scheduled, 20th haircut, and before feb1st, landlord for a window.

So focus will be this side of the apartment, like the livingroom. and it's fine, so just the kitchen is in need of some attention next.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So kinda normal ish day... Back to school for Abbs and Kitties are at vets!!! So there is a fair amount on my list for today but coffee first.

Status
Not open for further replies.