• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

over Valentine's Day Event 2023

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Greetings, Minecraft players and friends!

View: https://youtu.be/arfhxAzNrqU

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate the season of love than with our Minecraft community? On the 14th, we invite you to join us for a day filled with adventure, excitement, and fun.

We've got a brand new spawn point made by NikkiPixel, and an exciting new island to explore with builds by our awesome builds, team members, and contributions from Callum and others.

You'll find all sorts of fun things to do. We've got a parkour course just for fun, a maze with maybe something at the center of its heart, and other exciting activities to enjoy. And the best part? You can collect four unique heads by collecting tokens in the circus. There's a wishing well where you can make a wish, and on the floating islands, there are themed banners to find and maybe some secrets that unlock a /perk.

In addition, we've got special kits and shops with unique items that you won't find anywhere else. This is your chance to get your hands on some truly special in-game items, so don't miss out! Oh and there are some shop items that give even more items right when you buy them, or when you use them for the first time. So make sure to prepare some storage. Spoiler.. they're not cheap items, but worth getting! Especially if you love collecting items that do special things.

So what are you waiting for? Join us on our Minecraft server and let's celebrate Valentine's Day together! Whether you're a seasoned player or just starting out, there's something for everyone. We can't wait to see you there!"

How to start? Type /valentine on the 14th, and you will be transported to the new spawn.

Here's a sneak peek of the new spawn, if you're into spoilers.
View: https://youtu.be/kM7vc0KNORk

And here's where to find the New shop with a valentines day suit you can collect, every item might have something unique added to it. Get them all! Time to spend that money :)
View: https://youtu.be/q_2dOILVJn4

You can collect tokens in the circus, then find HUGE gifts, inside them you will find a lectern with info (read it!) and an allay you can right click and exchange 15 tokens for a head. There are 4 gifts with 4 heads to collect.

Screen-Shot_2023-02-07_at_12.15.24.png

Screen-Shot_2023-02-07_at_13.44.31.png

Below a screenshot of a shop with a special item, maybe it has special enchants, maybe it gives special items, but it's at least a cool collectors item. Don't miss out!

Screen-Shot_2023-02-07_at_11.27.02.png

Besides the 4 banners from last year, there are 4 new ones! Can you collect all 8? Check out the floating islands.

Screen-Shot_2023-02-07_at_11.26.28.png

Attachments

• Screen-Shot_2023-02-07_at_12.14.32.png
    Screen-Shot_2023-02-07_at_12.14.32.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
• You can watch the youtube videos about the event.
• You can explore the world. It's not that big, but there's loads to explore.
• You can find The Garden, it will have a lectern with info about the kits.
• There's a parkour that you can try, just for fun. Fun to see the build inside of it.
• You can find the pink gollum, maybe right click a bat for something fun.
• You can read the books at /valentine's spawn, so you don't miss out.
• You can type: /valentine to start your adventure.
• You can go rope dancing in the circus, and collect tokens.
• You can find four big presents with allay in them, trade with 15 tokens to get a head.
• You can explore floating islands to try and collect all the banners. There's about 10.
• You can buy a special valentines suit, they are a bit magical.
• There's some extra expensive and unique items in another (mushroom) shop.
And either when you buy it, or use it once, you get additional items. So have free space in your inventory.
• There's a wishing well. You can drop a wish in the well, and maybe cupid will give you that thing after the event.
• There are balloon rides you can take, some of them have signs in them, read those to earn up to ten perk unlocks.
• There are buildings to explore for fun.
• There's a maze you can try to solve, maybe it elevates you to new places.
• You can invite your friends and help them have a fun events together with you.
• And you can explore around, maybe you find a secret, something new, or a new friend for life!

Floris

Staff member
The Valentine's Day Event for 2023 has started. Will end on the 15th in the morning. Once you're on the server, you can type /valentine to start.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

Thank you all for joining and playing, we had a blast. This event has now officially ended. Back next year?! Hope so!