• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

World Trade Vouchers

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
wip
This thread is a work in progress, you cannot use this feature yet.

Last edited:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
World Trade Vouchers

World Trade Vouchers (WTV) are designed to facilitate the movement of rewards, event items, and special items between the general survival worlds and specific game type worlds. This system aims to promote fairness and enhance the enjoyment of participating in server events.

Survival type worlds include /wild and /general, while Game type worlds encompass /oneblock, /skyblock, and others.

You can utilize these vouchers to transfer items from the /wild to /oneblock, but you cannot use them to move items from oneblock to the wild.

Quick heads up: We are considering assisting players in moving their earned resources. However, we will not accommodate requests such as "let me quickly buy 50 stacks of netherite and move that."

To access the World Trade Vouchers, use the command: /worldtrade

When a player votes, they receive rewards in their vote box, which is placed directly into their inventory. These rewards include items known as "extra vote tokens." These tokens can be exchanged for specific World Trade Vouchers.

Once you have reviewed the information in this thread, voted, collected the extra vote tokens, traded them for the desired vouchers, and prepared the items for inter-world transfer, it's time to open a ticket on discord.gg/floris to request the exchange. An admin will review your setup, potentially discuss details with you, and assist in completing the transfer.

The items will then be removed from the general or wild worlds and moved to the designated game-type world.

SHULKERS

One thing to note is that we expect containers - such shulker boxes - to be empty, in order to be transferrable. Unless the voucher is specifically for a filled-up shulker box.

INVENTORIES

Another thing to note is that if we have a voucher for (for example) armor, and a voucher for inventories. That we will only transfer armor through the armor voucher and inventories cannot contain items of armor. Make sure you to pick the right voucher for the right intention.

NO BACKSIES

Maybe it's also important to note that moved items will not be moved back, and that purchased vouchers are not refundable. If you accidentally moved an item and regret it, we will not help fix this. If you didn't read this thread but still bought vouchers you realise you don't need, you cannot trade them for others, or get help fix this.

32 TOKENS

If you have 32 tokens spread over 4 game types, that is okay. As long as the admin has 32 total of THAT TYPE collected from you. We count it as valid. We can help you move them from worlds to /wild's spawn, as well as the game type spawns. That's only fair I think.

Last edited: