I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
For once I think I may get an early night :o I doubt it'll happen, but I'll tear myself away from the computer soon lol.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
No doubt tonight I will mostly be Minecrafting and found on Skype :)

Steven Moore

OMG Member
I can't see why people like Minecraft, I tried playing but couldn't get into it. Though tonight I'm taking my last final for this session then off for 3 weeks so starting tonight got to update articles here, get articles written, begin work on xPortal Pro and xenLetter integration. Phew, got a long night ahead of me. LOL

No WoW for me for a day or 2. :(

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
I can't see why people like Minecraft, I tried playing but couldn't get into it. Though tonight I'm taking my last final for this session then off for 3 weeks so starting tonight got to update articles here, get articles written, begin work on xPortal Pro and xenLetter integration. Phew, got a long night ahead of me. LOL

No WoW for me for a day or 2. :(

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? :P

I cannot see either why people like Minecraft, and the same for WoW :D
I don't blaim you for playing it though :)

Steven Moore

OMG Member
WoW is a nice time away from reality. LOL

Haven't really felt like playing but tonight I've been busy planning for my events and calendar blocks of xPortal.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Spend time on Minecraft, avoiding cleaning the kitchen. I got fruit or drain flies. *CRY*
Can't find the source. But, next step is to clean the kitchen (after using a flamethrower) with some proper acid.

Anyway, Upgraded the KWN #minecraft server with Bukkit so we could have coloured sheep. (tnx didz for the help)

Steven Moore

OMG Member
Spend time on Minecraft, avoiding cleaning the kitchen. I got fruit or drain flies. *CRY*
Can't find the source. But, next step is to clean the kitchen (after using a flamethrower) with some proper acid.

Anyway, Upgraded the KWN #minecraft server with Bukkit so we could have coloured sheep. (tnx didz for the help)
Oh I know the feeling about the fruit/drain flies. I found the best way to get rid of them is clean the kitchen very well then get a vase that has a bulb bottom and slender neck, put about 2 teaspoons of vinegar or equivalent then place a paper towel funnel inside. They will get trapped so getting rid of them will be easy.

Anyway, not night but I'm now working on an idea for a calendar block then work on articles.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'll be minecrafting hehe...I have a plan and I want to see if it is possible!

iTuN3R

OMG Member
Cleaning my rods & reels for weekend fishing hopefully weather will cool down abit .

Floris

Staff member
Working on XenFans exclusive articles, together with Steven, while playing MineCraft, and listening to NOAGENDA. the xfans todo list needs a review, now that we're near the end of the month, and I have to do the newsletters final draft. No sleep again =D

Steven Moore

OMG Member
I'm with you, I'm doing no sleep voluntarily though. I got great ideas for xPortal and xPortal Pro along with new features for xenLetter and I'm anxious to get StyleMyXen.com up and going.

Floris

Staff member
Maybe we can discuss a beneficial-for-both-of-us thingy for sharing one or two of the xenfans styles .. I'll take that discussion into private for August.

Floris

Staff member
Sure thing, hit me up anytime.
Admin thread created, talking to Nix about it on Monday-ish, and contact you some time next week. Giving you enough time to focus on articles and your .com site

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Tonight I'll be taking it easy (as usual) cleaning is almost done. Then I'll be settling down to watch a film and maybe play some Minecraft. Although I'm not in a crafting mood tonight :-/

Floris

Staff member
Wasn't feeling 100%, went to bed early. But not after publishing a few xenfans articles of course :)
Writing more of them today, including an exclusive article for the premium members about taking on community management.

Stormraven

Trusted Member

iTuN3R

OMG Member
It feels good fishing out there alone when there's no one around to disturb does helps relaxing :) Whenever i have time i do hit banks at the lakes/ponds/creeks .

Stormraven

Trusted Member
It feels good fishing out there alone when there's no one around to disturb does helps relaxing :) Whenever i have time i do hit banks at the lakes/ponds/creeks .

Where I used to live we had a little river but it was pretty pathetic, it wasn't deep or anything, there were some good parts in it though, but we lived quite far from any good lakes. And now, I live in a town, and I've never really liked sea fishing. Me and my dad went sea fishing once, one cast and he got it stuck and snapped the line haha. My dad was stupid enough to not take any spare line either lol.

iTuN3R

OMG Member
Happens with everyone :) Same here in san antonio we don't have any good locations for fishing anywhere near my place always need to drive atleast 15-20miles atleast for small type ponds.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Happens with everyone :) Same here in san antonio we don't have any good locations for fishing anywhere near my place always need to drive atleast 15-20miles atleast for small type ponds.

With every one of your replies, you just make me want to go out fishing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.