• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Minecraft Changelog 2023

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
March 29th, 2023:

Spring Season Update #2: 1MB Global Market

- The old Auction House plugin has been replaced with a fancy new one for 1.19.4.
Note: This is internally considered 'the 1moreblock.com global market for players'
Note: We kept the command /ah, since everybody's used to it, but technically it's /market, but okay

- /ah Commands are
Note: {
/ah - opens market
/ah sell 5 - Puts what you are holding up for sale on the market for $5
/ah sell 5 1 - The same, but only one
/ah playername - Tries to open the shop of playername, showing any items they are selling.
}

- If you have something for sale, there will automatically be a player shop.

- If you sell something it will automatically go into the right category for easy finding by others. But of course, the middle barrel icon will show ALL icons for sale by all players.

- Items you put up for sale will auto expire after a week or two. Expired items will show in the unclaimed box. GET THEM.

- Hopefully some older features from the old /ah will eventually make it to this new fancy feature.

- The admin shop is being worked on, it will be in the 1MB 3.3.1 update (soon)

- Old /ah permissions removed from all groups.

- New /ah permissions updated for all groups.

- The -live- server is now using the latest version of the /ah (I made some changes to text and icons etc)

- Empty player shops are no longer shows, only players who have items up for sale, we dont' need to show hundreds.

- Expiry date changed from 2 days to 2 weeks.

- All groups can hold up to 45 unclaimed items.

- /ah "limits" changed from default values to be higher than the old /ah plugin limits
```
default: 5
first: 5
player: 5
member: 15
boosted: 20
builder: 25
rogue: 30
donator: 35
mvp: 40
epic: 45
legendary: 50
veteran: 50
helper: 100
```
}

- Updated the list of disabled-worlds

- Removed an old dupe patch from 1MB 3.3.0

- Removed an old dupe patch file from CMI for /ah handling.

- The admin-shop is being owner-group tested, soon team-group. And eventually in 3.3.1 or .2 it will be available to all groups.

- Made sure the /worth command knows almost all items up to 1.19.4, so besides some enchanted books and potions it knows, so you can check what items are worth and consider that when you put it up for sale with /ah sell.

A more regular changelog will soon follow, we've made enough changes in the last week to justify it's own changelog. But this specifically the AH update for 2023. The 2nd spring update one. Next will be more shops, such as the new admin shop, and further updates to /spawners and /menu > shops > and /points. stay tuned! Suggestions? use the #suggestions channel on Discord.

Floris

Staff member
March 30th, 2023:

Update to 1MB 3.3.1

- Upgraded 1MB 3.3.0 to 3.3.1

- Updated to macOS 13.3 for the server

- Updated Java from 19.0.2 to 20

- Updated the Paper server engine to their latest build.

- Updated some plugins to their latest 1.19.4 supported version.

- Manually managed some backups.

- Purged all the 1MB 3.3.0 -dev- and -test- servers.

- Purged all the 1MB 3.3.1 -dev- servers, and made a new -test- server locally.

A more regular changelog will soon follow, we've made enough changes in the last week to justify it's own changelog. But this is specifically the 'software' update for today, and setting the server up in a state to move forward with. The 3rd spring update one. Next will be more shops, such as the new admin shop, and further updates to /spawners and /menu > shops > and /points. stay tuned! Suggestions? use the #suggestions channel on Discord.

Floris

Staff member
March 31st, 2023:

Here we go, sharing the changes from the last week that weren't already mentioned in the last couple of changelogs.

- Updated the Github repo for my Jobs FAQ pages (kinda unrelated to 1MB)

- Batched cleaned up the permissions that we no longer use (in the permission manager)

- Updated the plugins that had more 1.19.4 supported updated;

- Updated the plugins we use for NPC handling.

- Updated the World Editing related plugins.

- Updated the server engine Paper to the latest build, removing some Spigot patches from 1MB 3.3.1

- Updated 1MB 3.3.1 to it's latest release.

- Updated the CMI plugin which had some maintenance updates for 1.19.4

- One plugin uses server-list MOTD, and it was a default, made it match our 'default'

- Reset and merged customizations to some locale files.

- Updated the /motd command (onJoin msg)

- Updated the /spawn signs to reflect updated version numbers.

- Tested the shell scripts I have on Github to see if still works with Java20, which they do.

- Turned of default v2 of Paper's Timings reports feature. We have Spark, nobody cares about v2 timings.

- Updated the thread https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/

- Sysinfo updated in history thread too
Note: `System Info: Java 20 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 20+36-2344) Host: Mac OS X 13.2.1 (x86_64)`

- Applying patches to network devices.

- Updated macOS to 13.3, and

- Updated Java to 20.

- Updated the #announcements channel on Discord.

- Old and new backups managed and sorted in the global archives/

- Various little tweaks to /ah

- Updated /shop to point to the upcoming admin shop.

- reviewed #logs-mojira and had to make a tweak to 1mb 3.3.x so ppl can't abuse something (they probably wont) and then purged the content.

- Updated Discord <-> Minecraft integration plugins.

- Updated /rtp for 1.19.4 (more changes coming later this month)

- Updated the plugin files used for /oneblock

- Improved Discord anti raid settings

- Organized the CMI customAlias/ folder a little bit.

- Updated the internal Maintenance command.
Note: Thanks MrCrazyMan02 for helping.

- People who start a new oneblock island will now see the new vanilla holograms, yay, another plugin less for us to run.

- Knowledge MMO is back! You can use /skills again

- The jar we use for game type borders has been updated.

- Greenhouse jar updated for game types like /skyblock

- reviewed /cmi worthlist -missing, no missing items, from 1.19.4, so nothing new ..

- Further 1.19.4 improvements through CMI are live now.

- updated !ip command on discord to say 1.19.4, and to include 3rd and 4th route

- Updated the CMI repo on my personal Github.

- The 'coins' on Discord currently is limited to only the coins channel, blacklisting all other channels. (this was done slightly different before)
Note: We might merge coins with bot-commands again soon.

- CMILib updated

- Mob cap and nerf plugins updated.

- Permission Manager plugins updated.

- The plugins we use for /fish have been updated.

And probably many more little changes that aren't really worth sharing, or too technical, or just typos.

Floris

Staff member
April 10th, 2023:

Easter Weekend Event 2023 is live!

- The Spring Season Update is on a little break while we have the Easter Weekend Event 2023.

- Updated the server for the event.

- Tested the plugins, and invited the players.

- It's Monday, Happy Easter !!

- Monday's the last day of course of the weekend, so, enjoy /easter and /egghunt

- Temporarily added /easter and /egghunt commands, oh and /egghunt fly.

- Oneblock and Skyblock players can store the loot and give me a poke and we can see what we can transfer to your island.

Regular Maintenance updates will continue later this week,

Floris

Staff member
April 21st, 2023:

Public beta testing of the new admin shop: "/shop"

- Added new admin shop plugin in the last month after the 1.19.4 upgrade and started testing with owners.

- Updated the plugin to the latest version and configurations, and started testing with the admins.

- Organized the permissions and made ONE type public, and ONE category public. And started testing with the rest of the team members.

- Added the new /shop command, you can now use it.

- In /shop you will find the left survival shop and right island shop. You can only use the survival shop for now.

- In the /shop > survival > you can find different categories, for now, you will have only access to ONE, the BLOCKS one.

- The blocks listed are 1x, the menu before confirming a buy will let you change the amount you want, including a quick link to 64x

- The blocks listed are valued 100x the /worth of a single item. Yes, on purpose.

Any questions or concerns, feel free to use public support or private ticket support.

Floris

Staff member
April 24th, 2023:

Important notice: This was actually the 17th changelog, so should have been posted before the last one, woopsy.

Catching up on Maintenance from the last week or so.

- Fixed a potential dupe issue with Paper server engine.

- The public support channel on Discord where players can get Minecraft support now requires to have the in-game player account linked.

- I've gone through each Suggestion published in the #suggestions channel on Discord. Making sure I didn't forget something. And to give the person a bit of info of the status of their suggestions. As well as purging old-completed ones.

- I've updated the pinned messages in the #ticket-support Discord channel.

- We had a temporary #mining-update channel on Discord to the private Archive. Shelved for later.

- Updated some entries from 1MB Tip to say the correct version numbers.

- Known issue: /builders world is having issues with getting items. We need time to test and fix this. Apologies for the delays.

- Imported the /easter world, converting everything to 1.19.4

- Updated the Paper engine to the latest build.

- Updated 1MB 3.3.x to have the latest upstream patches, minus the ones in Paper.

- The plugins we use for world editing have been updated to their latest 1.19.4 build.

- The plugins we use for various NPC solutions have all been updated to their latest 1.19.4 build.

- Fixed an issue with Discord no longer parsing markdown properly.

- And I've also updated the Discord plugins we use for the discord-<->-minecraft integration.

- Installed some Easter-event related plugins, which I've later uninstalled of course.

- The old /egghunt command in CMI was removed, and updated, as the easter plugins created it now.

- Updated CMI to the latest version, fixing chat-related issues. And introducing chat-bubbles.

- Updated the /easter command, as it's handled differently now. And updated it again after the event ended.

- The world protection plugins have been updated as their branches now merged to a more stable 1.19.4 thing.

- We had a huge 7gb inventory backup .db.tar.gz file which has now been backed up and then purged from the live server. Starting fresh again with a new 1.19.4 database.

- Purged content on Discord from the channels: #logs-minecraft, #logs-mojira, and #server-chat.

- DiscordSRV plugin had a /consolelogs/ folder which I've reviewed, and then purged (up to recent).

- The /lastonline command (if available to your group) will display how many players have recently joined, in the last hour, day, week, and month.

- 1MB 3.3.0 branch purged. And everything that worked moved to 1MB 3.3.1 and tested live. Until 3.3.2 comes around (keep reading)

- Knowledge MMO plugin updated, so we're ready soon to unlock another skill and perk.

- The /perk command is back! Go check it out, and please report any issues.

- Congratulations NikkiPixel, you've been promoted from 1MB Helper to 1MB Admin. Thank you for helping on the server.

- The plugins we use for /rtp have all been updated to better support 1.19.4

- mcMMO plugin updated for improved 1.19.4 support.

- Issues with Spigot (let's just call it that..) have been patched into 1MB 3.3.1 and 3.3.2.

- Thanks to a report by The456Gamer some custom commands with info about the server history have had their time period changed, so it displays more accurate information in 2023.

- Added the easter box 2023 in /kits, and removed it after the event.

- Known issue: Unfortunately, a server crash last Monday that lasted 8 hours, pfff, but we recovered without data loss.

- Purged the old /auctionhouse/ plugin data.

- Purged the old /holographicdisplay/ plugin data.

- Purged the old /logs/ that wasn't from 2023.

- Purged old .log files from plugins after a quick review, if the data wasn't 2023.

- We had a temporary issue with players logging in and being invisible and having issues seeing their skin. We've since then resolved this.

- Backed up the /easter/event-related backend stuff, it will be back in 2024 hopefully.

- Found an old hardcore zip file we no longer need, purging 3,5 gb of backed-up data.

- Moved the Festival data to the 1.19.4 live server in preparation for something I can't talk about yet.

- All /easter/event-related commands should now point to an updated /event command.

- The Discord channel #schedule has been updated to be more current.

- Any player left in the /easter world has been force moved to /spawn. Hopefully, that worked.

- Fixed the header and footer on the omgboards.com/vote website.

- Updated the OMGboards packages in the OS. And restarted the server to free up some ram and rebuild caches.

- Archived some Discord event channels that we will re-use next year.

- Purged some outdated backups from various archives, saving some spaces here and there.

- Made a manual and final backup of 1MB 3.3.1 and moved it offsite.

- Updated the OS used by the server to 13.3.1, applying some security patches.

- Updated the main /shop GUI

- Made a new /shop for the Survival worlds.
Note: Not public yet.

- Made a new /shop for the Island worlds.
Note: Not public yet.

- 1MB 3.3.0 is the Spring Update that gave us 1.19.4

- 1MB 3.3.1 is the Spring Update that gave us a new /ah and the first update to /spawners

- 1MB 3.3.2 is the Spring Update that will now give us a new admin /shop, and the next update to /spawners (soon)

- Purged all 1MB 3.3.0, 3.3.1, and 3.3.2 -dev- servers.
Note: Anything that "worked" in .0, .1, and .2 has been moved to the 1MB 3.3.2 -test- server.

- Purged all 1MB 3.3.0, and 3.3.1 -test- servers, and generating a new 3.3.2 -test- server.
Note: Anything that "worked" in the .0 and .1 -test- servers has been moved to the 1MB 3.3.2 -live- server.

- Updated the plugins that we use to manage permissions, such as LuckPerms, to their latest 1.19.4 build.

- Updated PlaceholderAPI to their latest jenkins build.

- I've updated the 1MB History thread.
Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/

- The signs at /spawn have been updated to be more current and accurate.

- The /motd (onJoinMsg) has been updated.

- The F3 button has 1MB branding, this has been updated. Also, if you stare at it long enough you will see your server ping.

- Bottling your Exp plugin has been updated to fix some annoying issues.
Note: Heads-up, we're discussing if we're going to uninstall this with 1.20.

- Updated the CMILibrary.

- We've done a bit more work on /warp top, nothing you will visually see, all backend stuff.

- Members on Discord who haven't said a word since they joined, have no roles, .. and have been active for 30+ days, have been purged.

- And many more little things here and there that I forgot or don't think are worth mentioning.

Got a concern, question, or problem? You can ask in public or ticketed support on Discord.

Floris

Staff member
May 8th, 2023:

Part 1 of 2 of "maintenance since April 24th"

- The plugin for the /shop has been updated, all behind-the-scenes stuff.

- The Minecraft -AFK- messages on Discord in #server-chat were showing the legacy &c codes, these are now properly stripped.

- The Discord <-> Minecraft plugins have also been updated.

- We noticed that the items from /jobs shop were taking your points, but not giving you the item. A MYSTERY. But I've thankfully found those items and fixed that. Thankfully nobody reported they bought it and never got those items.

- The Paper server engine had new builds, we've updated it to be current again.

- The 1MB 3.3.3 latest version is now running live on the server.

- The /builders command: /plot claim, will now auto merge, and remove the roads (if you own both plots)

- The /jobs plugin got a big update, the internal command we use to start boosters has been updated. There might still be some issues here and there. We are tweaking it daily!

- Published an internal security reminder to the team, hey team members: READ IT and apply it to stay safe ;)

- The mcMMO plugin got updated to address some /inspect recalculation issues.

- The plugins we use to help manage server, world, and player permissions are now updated to their latest build.

- We have been getting spammed by scanners, and we've gone out of our way to deal with that behind closed doors. And will be actively continuing to block their IP ranges. If you are one of those people who think it's fine to bother servers with this nonsense: Do better in life.

- Performance improvements for the /jobs features are now live. Some bug fixes are addressed, and some things pay out properly again.

- Added yakirarage to the team as Helper (Welcome, thank you for applying!)

- Added SamPiez to the team as Helper (Welcome, thank you for accepting our invite!)

- Removed Ady (WriteEscape) from the team (they didn't have the proper time anymore to help)

- Published a public invite to the community to apply for Helper position on the team if they're interested.
Note: https://discord.com/channels/487398800353263616/661226825434923009/1101565786826489857 (discord.gg/floris > #announcements)

- Move the old internal team chat channel to a private archive.

- Created a new internal team chat channel.

- Closed some player-tickets that were completed. And giving the ticket owner some time to follow up and potentially re-open if needed.

- Deleted some older closed tickets that received no update and run stale.

- Reviewed and purged the content of the internal Mojang JIRA -logs channel.

- Reviewed and purged the content of the internal Minecraft-logs channel.

- Shadowmuted some political nonsense chat .. Don't bring politics into the game please. Just play the game.

- Reviewed and updated some firewall settings and rules.

- Made more changes to the omgboards.com/vote/ page (footer, header, servers content)
Note: Credit to NikkiPixel for creating some awesome original content custom 1MB Villagers to replace the Mojang assets with.

- Updated the Discord !vote command you can use. It will be slightly different (randomly) each time it's used. Header,footer,picture.

- Updated the Knowledge MMO plugin as well, fixing some exp and permission related issues.
Note: Thank you kgrim1 and the456gamer and everybody else for your feedback!

- Updated the CMI plugin.

- Updated the plugins we use for world editing.

- Updated the plugin that we use for managing static NPC, it had some issues.

- Updated the plugins we use to manage placeholders that we use in various plugins.

- The plugin we use for the global /market (/ah) had messages split up over multiple lines. After some players pointed this out we've figured out how to customize this. Changes are live now.

- Added 6 new Discord stickers (the nikkipixel made 1MB custom villagers)

- Updated the /staff, /team, and /mod commands we use in-game, so it's a bit more accurate.

And that's it for part 1 of 2, tomorrow I will continue, and probably have a few more changes between now and then that I can include.

Floris

Staff member
May 12th, 2023:

Part 2 of 2 of "maintenance since April 24th"

- The plugins we use for the /oneblock and other game types were updated a few weeks ago. We will do so one more time before 1.20 in the near future.

- We had some issues with the in-game chat bubbles, hopefully, the latest versions of CMILib and CMI have resolved this now. Things seem to be okay at least.
Note: If you don't see chat bubbles, check /options, there should be a toggle.

- Plugins like FAWE, Citizens, /perks, and /perk, and placeholderapi have been updated.

- We had some console spam from plugins, we've addressed that now.

- Updated the /rtp command.

- Reviewed player actions, player chat, team actions, and team chat.

- And again, purged #logs-minecraft channel, #logs-mojira channel, and the #server-chat channel after a glance over.

- I've started to write down some basic documentation for our admins and team members.

- updated /shops, and made it public.
* finished owners testing phase (1)
* finished admins testing phase (2)
* finished staff testing phase (3)
* started public beta testing phrase (4)
}

- Moved dirt types to the first grass_block icon, as a sub-menu. Note: Now holds all 9 'dirt types'

- Removed 2nd position of dirt (moved dirt to sub-menu i just mentioned) and made it purpur instead

- Updated 64x stacks to be just 1x

- Updated pricing on all blocks from 64x to 1x value

- Value of /worth which we use for /ah and /sell, etc. We offer it for sale in /shop at 100x the /worth value. On purpose.

- Unlocked "/shop" as a command to all players

- Unlocked The "SURVIVAL" category within /shop

- Unlocked "BLOCKS" under /shops > survival shop.

- Headsup: Other categories and sections will unlock in due time. We're slowly introducing the shops to the public.

- Added Wool block as item in /shops > survival > blocks

- Made "Wools" a sub-menu with all 16 wool types.

- Unlocked survival-dirt-types sub-menu to all players

- Unlocked survival-wool-types sub-menu to all players

- Added Log and Step types as item in /shops > survival > blocks

- Made "Logs & Stems" a sub-menu with all logs , mushroom blocks, and nether stems types.

- Unlocked survival-logs-types sub-menu to all players

- Added stone-bricks as item, replacing one of the wood log listings

- Added quartz-block as item, replacing one of the wood log listings

- Added copper-block as item, replacing one of the wood log listings

- Added white-concrete and poweder, as items, replacing two of the log listings

- Replaced "brick" with "bricks" as item, felt more logical.

- Added TUBE_CORAL_BLOCK as item, on page 2

- A more visual sneak peak:
View: https://youtu.be/lG3SKoU3ZSA

- Fixed logging by the mee6 bot to the internal logs-discord channel. on discord

- Added a shop to /acid spawn, where players can buy oak saplings

- updated adapt
```
Fixed Versioning
Added Spelunker Skill (This is essentially Wallhacks but localized and can be disabled)
Added the Crafting Reconstruction Skill (Ability to recraft ores (8 ore bits, 1 Base block))
Added TragOul Pain Dome (Divide your damage to the enemies around you)
Added some VFX skills, Dome, Sphere, and rings
Glowing Entity things
Packet things
Added an Anti-Levitation Skill in Rift
Updated Localizations
V+
```
}
Note: Despite new skills and perks, we have these turned off until we review them.

- Updated known issue with /builders, creative mode should work a bit better again.

- CMI updated
```
• Fix for empty field inside homes gui if you have complex and expanded view
• Fix for cmi.command.inv.preventmodify not being accounted for properly while editing players inventory
• Fix for bossbar message not appearing which would indicate that you are in vanish mode when you relog while being in vanish mode. This was rare instance and should not have had any impact on you actually being in vanish mode, just a visual bossbar glitch
• Fix for issue relating to NPC plugins and sit animation handling
• Small change for options command, now providing players name we will open GUI which will modify this players options. What you can modify will depend on your personal permission nodes and to use this you will need generic cmi.command.options.others permission node
• Added locale for portals UI when defining particle size
• Added locale for portals UI when defining particle color
• Fix for issue with particle size for portals not being saved into file

• Added default regex for [item] in chat which will more properly detect this variable while using gradient messages. Keep in mind that this will not update your alreaddy existing setup. You can add it manually '(([&§]\S)+)?\[(([&§]\S)+)?i(([&§]\S)+)?t(([&§]\S)+)?e(([&§]\S)+)?m(([&§]\S)+)?\]'

• Change in jailed players ranged messages. Now if jailed player has set cmi.chat.rangebypass permission node then message will be seen by everyone. Alternatively if receiver player has cmi.chat.rangespy then he will be able to so it too.
• Fixing issue with player collision not being properly reset after you exist vanish mode
• Fix for issue relating to chat preview format which could have had specific variables in it causing issues and error message
```
}

- 1MB 3.3.2 last backup made and backed up to remote drive

- 1MB 3.3.3 released

- Updated /motd with new version number

- Updated F3 branding with new version number

- Updated 1MB Tip with new version number

- Updated Java20 to Java 20.0.1

- Updated the plugin mcMMO to the latest version.

- Working on updated Knowledge MMO documentation, once things have finished I will start moving content to the thread mentioned in /skills

- Updated 'agility' documentation on the forum; https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-skills-and-their-perks-information.263873/post-777405

- In-game /skills command hover-over-skill-name tooltip updated to match the text from the forum

- Updated /skills to have an index page of all skills that can be clicked on , they don't link properly to the pages yet, as those pages don't exist yet. but we're getting there.

- moved last page of info to the 2nd page in /skills

- added all the skills that i am aware of that exist. Note: they are copy pastes, only the titles are updated, and since they are not unlocked, they show as placeholders.

- added icons of each skill , including to the index

- identified chronos is an id but missing from docs, informed the developer

- I've made sure all the skills are listed on the forum thread

- The /charlie plugin updated

- deleted the -test1- server

- deleted the -test2- server

- I noticed a new perk for Rift was auto enabled, this wasn't supposed to happen. Disabled it as soon as i noticed. Gained exp is logged in a database, if we re-open in the past those who gained exp for it will still have it. They just can't use it now.

- Reported some bugs that we found with the knowledge mmo plugin and opened some support forum tickets, we will see how that goes.

- Updated the 'history' thread on the forums for 3.3.3, i forgot to update it.

- We noticed some players were able to buy things from /perk, we've quickly fixed this. If you bought things, we might remove one or two in the future, but .. generally you get to keep what you got for now.

- Merged posts from 2016 to end of 2019 into a single post to clean up the thread a bit: Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/post-758992

- Merged posts from start of 2020 till version "1MB 3.0.0" into a single post, to clean up the thread a bit: Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/post-775424

- Merged posts from start of 1MB 3.0.0 till update of Paper 1.19.3, end of December into a single post, to clean up the thread a bit: Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/post-777099

- Commissioned PyroTempus to develop a custom 1MB plugin that helps us in the game with some repetitive data.

- Updated /motd to use the new placeholders

- Updated 1MB Tip to use the new placeholders

- Updated F3 branding to use the new placeholders

- Updated the way certain admins can navigate through worlds and review players.

- The signs at /spawn now auto update to the latest MC version and 1MB version.

- Rephrased what's on the signs at /spawn

- Selection Vis (admin tool) updated.
```
Fix for issue where some player data was still saved into playerdata file while it was at default value and we should ignore it
Fix for playerData file still using player names for identification and not UUID's. Old data will be converted after target player makes some changes in his configuration.
Fix for issue relating to FactionsUUID plugin complaining about plugin accessing its data to soon.
```
}

- In /ah, Instead of in GUI msgs, which we now have turned off, we now have in-game chat msgs

- Purged 5 TB of automated backups to make more drive space for the future.

- Purged some very old 3.0 to 3.1.x manual backups from a drive that needed more space.

- Manually backed up the latest -live- instance, making sure we have a copy of 100% to clone and test with for 1.20

- worked with kgrim1/the456gamer and dev of adapt on figuring out why knowledge mmo is being a bit of a pain .. got custom test jars and a more stable release soon

- purged 3,757,805 rows of data from the core protect database, we have up to 26 weeks of data we can roll back

- Our plan-B inventory backup database has been backed up and purged, we do this every once in a while.

- updated /account to use the custom discord vanity url instead of original invite string

- Made 4 temporary worlds with builds that we will be working on for the Summer Update, where we will move the builds to /wild one way or another (for various reasons)

- Patched 1MB 3.3.3 with some 1.20 issues to ensure jokers can't abuse it in 1.19.4

- Purged all -dev- servers and moved what worked to the -test- servers.

- Purged all -test- servers, and moved what worked to the 1MB 3.3.3.current

- Updated Discord safety settings, these are related to anti raid, spam, dm spam, etc.

And that's it - we're all caught up.

Floris

Staff member
July 15th, 2023:

We're back! Don't worry, we tracked everything as usually, just haven't had time to publish the changes.

- The Knowledge MMO plugin has received a few updates to patch some user-reported issues. Gaining EXP should be more normal again. More changes are planned. We just don't have the time to update to the next big update.

- Fixed an issue with the mcMMO plugin, where people could abuse a modern item to gain exp fast.

- The NPC related plugins were updated. We've fixed a few configuration issues as well. Wow, what an old plugin. It's time we fresh install this and convert things.. never mind, too time consuming.

- The plugins we use for the /motd and server-list MOTD have been updated, they're more modern, more up to date, accurate, and have the correct placeholders parsed, etc.

- The /shop menu has received some 1.20.1 fixed. We're now ready to start adding newer 1.20.x items and unlock more categories and worlds.

- The backups on the same drive, external drive, and remote drives, etc. have been getting some attention again so we have less crap lying around.

- Since May we've purged about 10 million rollback records. As of TODAY we have 27+ weeks of data logged. That's what we can help rollback when someone griefs you. So come online frequently, check your builds and report grief in a timely matter. Hopefully in the future we can save up to a year again.

- Cry! We had a serious server crash end of May, halfway through June, and early July. All three situations have been identified fully now, and some manual patches have been made to Paper as well as some plugins to help prevent it from happening again. Hopefully.

- On Disocrd the old #coins channel has been deprecated, and eventually moved to the internal -archive- category. Early July I've purged it.
Note: Players can still collect coins right now, in the #bot-playground channel.

- On Discord, the bots-commands channel has been renamed to the #bots-playground channel.

- Also on Discord, the voice chat channel has been moved lower to the list. We now have an automation that lets people in #minecraft know if someone joined or left the chat. With a quick link to hop your into the voice chat.

- The Paper engine has been updated frequently in the last 4+ weeks, and today one more time. We're all up to date.
Note: This, and some plugin changes, will help fix most (but not all) of the 1.20.x sign issues.

- In /homes, players can now use the Q button will open an editor window where someone will have more control over the way their homes are listed. including giving homes priority, making them show at the start of the list, not the end.

- It seems every 6 weeks we get one of our play<something>.1moreblock.com route account completely reset. This is the last time I will update it. If it happens again we're no longer to going to support that service.

- Prices of cakes have been lowered from 500 to 150 in /worth

- Added signs for loom, stonecutter, smithingtable and craft, examples are at /warp signs

- Updated the money and balance signs to show the msgs a bit better.

- Updated the logic behind the /run command.

- And opened the /run command for oneblock, skyblock, etc as well. So prizes can be paid out in those worlds.

- Updated the logic behind the /walk command.

- negated a specific protection plugin perm node to fix a oopsy-error

- made some minor changes to repeat-text group exempts

- Due to discord changes the 'user has joined' icon became weird, we've removed it to solve that for mobile users.

- I've removed [money] and [balance] and replaced it with [account] which runs them all.
Note: Players who say their sign stopped working have to delete it and replace it with [account]

- made some changes to the output of the new smithing, loom, cutter, and craft interactive signs []

- And updated the [anvil] sign to match

- End of May: Manually backed up the server's latest instance of 1mb 3.3.3

- Upgraded 1MB 3.3.3 to 3.3.4

- And upgraded macOS from 13.3.1 (a) to 13.4

- Preparing the 1MB 3.4 instance for ARM hardware cipher and encryption and compression support. (which is now in paper too, so we can simplify this)

- discord channel #forums has been moved to the archive, perms negated.

- discord channel #devbox has been moved to the archive, perms negated.

- discord channel #storytime has been moved to the archive, perms negated.

- discord channel #schedule has been moved to the private archive, perms negated.
Note: Pinned msg from this channel is now a reaction-role-embed on Warden bot and in the #events channel.

- Merged the #schedule and #events channel. The schedule is now an embed msg that's pinned.
Note: Thanks yaki for helping with the animated emoted.

Okay, this is part of the May changelogs that I still had lying around, I will post more soon.

Floris

Staff member
July 16th, 2023:

We're back again with catching up on some late may, early June changelog entries. I'll get there eventually!

- Discord <-> Minecraft integration plugin's configuration has been getting some attention. We've improved the notifications and alerts, etc.
Note: We've shared our source on my github, and published some of it on the plugin's community, so others can enjoy these too if they are lame and don't play on our cool server.

- The /jackper world for JackPerByte has been unloaded on his request.
Note: Command has now also been removed.

- The plugin we use for the player_head items, has been updated.

- We've been working on getting a chat color command, we will soon have some groups that can pick their own chat color, we're still finalizing our feature list and configuring things, and doing some internal testing.

- Improvements have been made to our toast-handling and hologram-handling.

- On Discord we have some private categories, we've been slowly making permission changes to these to make sure things are synced up a bit better.

- Also on Disocrd, we've removed the old /imagine bot and are using the Mee6 one now. You can imagine all sorts of stuff in #bots-playground. We have a cap though, but go play around! It's fun.

- The Discord channel #staff-hangout has been mainly ignored by Discord members, and usually, they thought it was a private channel they accidentally could see. So I've discontinued it to avoid further confusion.

- Updated the !testing 123 command

- We've been working on a new /poll command for the #poll channel. Yes, we know! We will have some polls soon (though< I've said that before >)

- Purged members from Discord who haven't spoken for 30+ days, or basically ever, since they got no role, And they're free to rejoin. We do this as a preventive measure to make sure idle bots who wait a year and then start spamming, don't get to.

- Updated the signs at /spawn to tell them we have more than just a few gametypes. This way it's a bit more complete.

- Patched Paper with the custom fixes that I can't figure out how to get into 1MB 3.3.x so, .. yeh. The lazy fix.

- Improvements have been made to the handling of the /warps command.

- Allowed team members to check the /playtime of other players.

- Go guarantee that team members don't see your IP address, I've double checked and make sure we indeed do not allow team members to set temp bans on IP addresses, etc. Nothing really changed here, but we're taking privacy a bit more seriously in today's age where everybody gets offended over everything, and we want to try to do better. Note that I can still see your IP when you connect, and so does any company that routes your connection to our main server IP. We require this to better manage our server in case of abuse. Something team members don't have to worry about, so we made sure we've removed access to commands that are related to IP address management.

- Improved Discord Auto-Mod features, profiles will be reviewed automatically.

- Mojang has added an official server-list site, and we've been helping behind closed doors for a while now to help test and suggest features, provide feedback, and report bugs, etc. (to the company that runs the site). We're quite happy that there's a way to level the playing field, knowing we're now "competing" with others who are in the same boat, rather than those who pay for their list position through auctions or those who are listed against cracked servers or non-EULA-compliant servers, etc. The Mojang Enforcement team has vetted our server (you could say we've been verified), and we have been listed publicly. We're excited to be part of this project and to offer our input to the team behind the website, whose goals match ours.

- The page for 1MB is here: https://findmcserver.com/server/1moreblock

- The old MSS voting site has been removed, and replaced with the new FMCS one. So don't forget to update your bookmarks. All the forum links, ingame links, etc are up to date.
Note: https://omgboards.com/vote/vote-servers.php

- I wrote and published some internal team documentation.

- I've made sure the /vote/ site is up to date.

- I've published publicly that we're listed in a Discord announcement.

- While in 'reality' we're on 1.20.1 at the time of this writing, the changelog entries were still 1.19.4. We had some outdated vote site information. I've gone through them all to make sure banners and information, keywords, descriptions, etc are all matching and up to date for 1.19.4, in a future changelog I will mention doing the same again for 1.20.x

- Removed stale (private) tickets/todo stuff, if we haven't had time to do them now, we won't any time soon. Some that are stale but slowly moving forward have been left alone for now.

- I've prepared the 1MB Github repository a bit for the 1.20 upgrade, by updating a bunch of the .sh files and documents.

- And I've moved support tickets made by team members to the team members' ticket categories.

This is it for catching up on the May and early June changes. More again soon!

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
July 18th, 2023:

Another catch-up, these are some of the June changelog items.

- Purged backup inventory databases that were archived on the live server

- Made the current backup inventory database the new archived one, on the next restart, it will generate a new one

- Purged the local archive of the backup of the live server

- Making a new local archive of the backup of the live server

- Making room on the local backup drive for the manual backup I just made as an off-disk copy

- Purging 2 tb of bin/ data and flushing swap, caches, and some other things to free up many gigaz of space

- Updated all the apps on the system the live server runs on to their latest version.

- Updated os kernel thingies so thingies run smoother

- I've purged a handful of archived channels after a quick review

- the456gamer did a fantastic job updating the upgrade spreadsheet we've used in the past

- Zrips plugins for 1.20 updated on 1mb live server and testing under 1.19.4
Note: We were still on 1.19 and 1.20 early June.

- Updated a couple of .sh scripts now that spigot 1.20.1 is out

- Quick custom fix/compile of mcMMO, restarted the server

- Disabled the option again for other gametypes besides skyblock to change the biome.

- Big update for CMI for 1.20.x support, big maintenance release.

- I've updated the .md files on my github repo for cmi.

- Forum announcement published about test-weekend
Note: We finished this testing.

- Upgraded 1MB 3.3.x to 3.4.x

- Upgraded MC 1.19.4 to 1.20.1

- I've added a bunch of the missing worth values; i've publicly reported them in the changelog channel, since I knew the forum changelog would be grossly delayed.
Code:
BAMBOO_PRESSURE_PLATE -> 0.44
BAMBOO_PLANKS -> 0.22
BAMBOO_STAIRS -> 0.33
SPRUCE_HANGING_SIGN -> 17.99
CALIBRATED_SCULK_SENSOR -> 11.42
BAMBOO_TRAPDOOR -> 0.67
BAMBOO_RAFT -> 1.12
CRIMSON_HANGING_SIGN -> 18.12
BAMBOO_SIGN -> 0.48
DECORATED_POT -> 2.44
BAMBOO_FENCE -> 0.36
BAMBOO_CHEST_RAFT -> 2.16
BAMBOO_SLAB -> 0.11
BRUSH -> 5.51
BAMBOO_BLOCK -> 0.45
JUNGLE_HANGING_SIGN -> 17.99
WARPED_HANGING_SIGN -> 18.12
BAMBOO_DOOR -> 0.44
ACACIA_HANGING_SIGN -> 17.99
BAMBOO_BUTTON -> 0.22
OAK_HANGING_SIGN -> 17.99
BIRCH_HANGING_SIGN -> 17.99
BAMBOO_MOSAIC -> 0.22
MANGROVE_HANGING_SIGN -> 18.02
BAMBOO_MOSAIC_STAIRS -> 0.33
CHISELED_BOOKSHELF -> 1.56
BAMBOO_FENCE_GATE -> 0.85
DARK_OAK_HANGING_SIGN -> 17.99
BAMBOO_MOSAIC_SLAB -> 0.11
CHERRY_BUTTON -> 0.25
CHERRY_SLAB -> 0.12
CHERRY_BOAT -> 1.27
CHERRY_FENCE_GATE -> 0.91
CHERRY_PRESSURE_PLATE -> 0.51
CHERRY_SIGN -> 0.54
CHERRY_DOOR -> 0.5
CHERRY_FENCE -> 0.4
CHERRY_WOOD -> 1.36
CHERRY_CHEST_BOAT -> 2.31
CHERRY_PLANKS -> 0.25
CHERRY_TRAPDOOR -> 0.76
CHERRY_STAIRS -> 0.38
CHERRY_SAPPLING -> 0.31

stripped cherry log and wood, and stripped bamboo, all set ti 0.98
(the other stripped items were 98 cents too)

sus gravel and sus sand set +0.02 ish higher than 
the regular gravel and sand values (for now)

cherry_leaves set to 0.40 just like other leaves
pink_petals set to 1.00 to match lichen and vines

pitcher plant, and pitcher pod. Torch flower and torch seed both set to 0.20 to match other flowers and seeds

New or Missing SPAWN_EGG types set to 1000
(all spawn eggs currently are 1000)

Turtle egg is set to 50, and now
SNIFFEREGG set to 50.

New or Missing MUSIC_DISK types set to 50
(all music disks currently are 50)

missed a few hanging signs, added their values to 18-ish as well

piglin-head set to 500

- Updated MiniMOTD to no longer say 1.19.4 for active/inactive server status

- And I've updated the server.properties file to say 1.20.1 in the motd as well.

- Paper 1.20.1 build updated to 31 or 32. whatever the latest was

- citizens updated to attempt fixing an issue

- svis updated to fix plotsquared 7 issue

- omgboards.com header changed in the mc category to say the right number

- I've updated the thread: What's next
Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/whats-next.260950/

- i've updated the thread: 1MB History
Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/

- quick perm fix for cheque feature and /builders. | tnx 456

- quick perm fix for sell feature and /builders. | tnx mrcrazy

- We had a 24-hour ish grace period, but that's over, all is fine, we're sticking to 1.20.1, made the public know by updating the announcement

- A newer version of votingplugin came

- As well we the /perks plugin update for 1.20.1

- FAWE had an update for plotsquared 7 support, so we switched branch

- Made the challenges fix .sh script to fix an annoying issue.
Note: https://github.com/mrfdev/1MB/tree/master/Resources/BentoBox

- Wiped the challenges database for oneblock, skyblock, cave, acid, and skygrid to fix an annoying issue

- imported default library in those 5 gametypes

- Removed mcMMO placeholders eCloud and custom .jar

- Replaced mcMMO's .jar with latest build, which now includes placeholders by default.

- Removed another eCloud ext. that could potentially be abused.
Note: Reviewed log files, couldn't find evidence of it being abused.

- Pyro lib updated, as well as PyroFishingPro.

And this will do for the first half of June maintenance, more again soon, and then we're almost back up to date.

Floris

Staff member
August 31st, 2023:

Yep, despite my intentions to stay up to date I have actually fallen behind again. Let's catch up a little.

- Known issue resolved: The /parkour world's game modes were a bit flaky at the start, but with the great support from The456Gamer this has been resolved. Permissions for the various groups have also been updated now.

- We've made a spawn point for "/parkour spawn". Now we just need to design something.

- There are a couple of trade-shops at "/parkour spawn", for buckets of water, laval, pressure plates, and yes, we made it expensive.

- After some great feedback from our players we've tweaked some more permissions, and /parkour gametype configuration settings.

- Woops, we found farm dance to work - something we don't need in /parkour.

- We've switched from our "/j" feature from one plugin to another. Players might not really notice a big change, but it was needed.

- The ingame "/staff" command has been updated. I had room to add The456gamer to the list, because I've removed yakirarage from the list.

- Yep, "yakirarage" has helped for a few weeks this Summer, but had to step down (for now) from the team. Real life be busy busy busy.

- The CMI and CMILib plugins have been updated in August various times to keep improving little bugs and enhancing existing features.

- The plugins we use for /oneblock gametype have all been updated throughout August as well, making sure it's more 1.20 friendly.

- Talking about Farm Dancing, we've also updated this plugin.

- The big parent plugin BentoBox that we use for the gametypes and their addons had a nice big maintenance update. And we were finally ready to make the jump with them. Updated!

- The plugins we use for world editing have been updated. Less 1.20.1 bugs now, and this allows us to better focus on fixing up things without interrupting gameplay.

- The plugins we use for the NPC on the server have had updates as well. We've updated it because I am sure their huge list of fixes benefits us.

- This was all for 1MB 3.4.4; the next 1MB update is for 1MB 3.4.5, which will improve some offline networking improvements.

That's it for now, but there's a load more to share.

Floris

Staff member
December 21st, 2023:

Pretending I haven't publicly shared the changelog since August 31st, 2023. These are all still changes made in June -

- Changed made to the /builders world. Updated the plugins we use for this.

- mcMMO has been updated a few times. We want to keep using this plugin.

- Maintenance updates to CMI happened, we've updated to fix some bugs.

- Mob cap manager plugins have been updated to better support newer Minecraft versions.

- The Paper server engine has been updated.

- Cleared out the chat history in #server-chat ~ glanced over it to make sure we didn't miss any questions.

- Cleared out the Mojang JIRA fixed tickets history in #logs-mojira

- Updated code for Paper patches, removing what's now default in paper and bukkit and spigot

- Cleaned up 3.4.x and removed more deprecated things that java 20/21 have fancy things for

- I've updated 1MB 3.4.0 to 3.4.1, yay.

- I've updated macOS to a .1 release to patch security issues

- reviewed log files to see if ppl were abusing the CMI exploit, they didn't. we have taken precautions now as well. fixing multiple protection-related things.

- copied the last upgrade of 3.3.x of 1 MB and 1.19.4's backup to the remote drive, removing it from local.

- cloned the last -live- version of 3.4.0 and 1.20.1 to local backup and remote drive. removing latest local copy first to be honest.

- updated 1 MB placeholders plugin to make sure it has the latest versions.

- We've started prep for the summer events, starting this weekend with a big booster and a summer kit. announcement to follow

- removed the old .db.tar.gz file of inventory-backup
- archived the latest .db ^

- created a new .db for the plugin to use

- The /motd command output has been updated, showing the latest versions and now includes a notice about the Summer event.

- Small quick fix relating to trident and riptide exploit protection eating up items' durability

- Added an extra message informing that the player can't use trident with riptide at this moment. Keep in mind that by default server/client will prevent right-clicking trident with riptide on it if it's not raining.

- New placeholders added to the Jobs plugin

- Now jobs shop items that are set to be hidden without permission or points will hide its lore in addition to being changed to the stone button.

- Small update for default Miner and Builder jobs

- Fix for dynamic bonus in jobs info page showing up 100x smaller than it should have been.

- Fix for issue with jobs browse GUI and some values appearing as NaN under some circumstances.

- updated #events with info about the boosters, and now with the summer box kit

- /wild world border was 8500x8500, I've added a huge radius around it, note of course that the radius on the inside of 8500 is much less chunks than the radius on the outside of 8500 to 12,500. it's a huge world now. The new radius is 12,500 around /wild's spawn. Making the world 25,000 x 25,000 blocks

- all chunks between 0x0 and 3000x3000 have now been generated, if any of them were never visited before, they are now 1.20.1 chunks.
Note: /wild world

- Enabled /kits in acid, cave, skygrid, skyblock and oneblock, players can collect their kits in those worlds now. At least for this weekend, ill think about whether we want to extend that after the weekend

- Updated DSRV plugin to make sure the ⁠・server-chat says 1.20.x instead of 1.19.x

- Updated forum thread https://omgboards.com/threads/minecraft-history.260949/
Note: bumped to 1MB 3.4.1

- Updated forum thread https://omgboards.com/threads/server-details-1moreblock-com-25565.260939/
Note: Bumped to 1.20.1

- Fixed some death msgs, so it no longer says "test"

- Updated /warp summer in the /wild to be the final version, we're just fine-tuning it now.
Note: Thank you fumblehead, vubbo, and especially nikkipixel for helping

- Updated the drop party style plugin to work at the summer warp.
Note: Technically it auto starts every couple of hours if there are enough players online.
Note: Required players online is 5.

- Patching server with fishing exploit. Those abusing it will get auto-caught and kicked. At this point, I can't disclose to the team what the issue is.

- Updated Paper with a patch

- Updated CMILib library.

- Updated WorldGuard to a newer build

- Updated CMI to address some issues

- Updated FAWE to support the new version

- Updated Citizens to better support the new version

- Updated LuckPerms as they've had an update to their database handling

- Updated DiscordSRV because I haven't in a while really

- Updated miniMOTD because we like custom msgs and need to stay current

- 4,662,569 rows of data deleted. <- rollback data of 27+ weeks, purged.

And with that, all the changes made in June that I can share publicly are now on the web site as well. More to come of course.

Floris

Staff member
December 21st, 2023:

early July changelogs, yep, just catching up still, at least we log it! Hashtag transparency

- updated admin perms to bypass teleporting to players under certain conditions (for example, if they go to /options and set 'ignore teleport requests', the new perm will bypass that preference so we can better manage players who need to get checked in vanish mode etc)

- Discord: new month, new purge. I've kicked a non-talking members with no roles, they can rejoin and be active if they must.

- reviewing team setup for July.

- Most private tickets will soon become invisible to team members. They're being limited to a higher group.

- Some categories will slowly be cleaned up, so we can better control the data that we share and be less overwhelming to (new) team members who don't need that info.

- added "bamboo" items to the Builders job.

- /fish updated.
Additions:
- Added a new “DisableAllFishing” config option that prevents any type of fishing. (Mainly for when major exploits arise).
- Added a new “FishExploitKicker” that will kick players if they trigger a certain type of exploit.

General Changes:
- Fish that have been scaled, will now have their weight set based on the price increase/decrease.
- The Scaling feature can now change prices more randomly.

Fixes:
- Fixed a possible issue with the fish totem particles not ending properly.
- Fixed a bug in the fish scales where clicking on “Medium” would update the “Low” lore to be identical to the medium one and not the low one.
}

- /farm updated.
Additions:
- Added ``/farm placeditems`` command. This will list all the locations of your placed Growstations and Bushes.
- Added ``/farm friends`` command. This lets you grant other players access to your Bushes and Growstations. (Does not allow breaking).
- Added ``/fht`` as a tournament alias.
- Added Elysium Gain.
- Added Growstation upgrades.

General Changes:
- Rebalanced every single price, and sell price for plants according to a new formula. This should mean that everything is now balanced across the board and has a nice scaling formula for higher-level plants and bushes.
- Buffed XP you get from Bushes by 2.5x
- Changed the Plant XP formula to take into consideration plants that grow multiple items.
- Changed the Growstations max default water capacity from 10,000 -> 14,400. (4 hours exactly).
- Changed the default tournament times to run on a schedule every 4 hours from 1am server time.
- [Optimisation] Changed the Trait Ticker to run the chunk check, after conditions are met.
- [Optimisation] Changed the order of which the chunk checks are done in bush/growstation tickers to be more efficient.
- [Optimisation] All threads that should have been async, are now running async.

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with the Dehydration Trait.
- Fixed Netherwart and Wheat tournaments not working.
- Fixed a bunch of issues now that thread are running asynchronusly.
- Fixed an issue where Bushes were not growing properly.
- Fixed the Growth Percentage not alligning with modifiers that increase/decrease the growth time.
- Fixed Growstation XP not persisting across plugin reloads, restarts and block placing and breaking.
- Fixed issues with some commands in console.

Countless other changes, too many to really list.
}

- PyroLIB updated

- updated the PFP config.yml file
Note: Changes can be viewed here
Note: https://github.com/mrfdev/1MB/commit/88af152a32fe81c0e93fc248e97c41d7c538a365

- updated fishing settings:
- DisableOffHandFishing: true
- FishExploitKicker: true
}

- Bumped Paper jar by 10+ builds, fixing loads of stupid little things.

- purged archived "1.19.4 upgrade" log channel.

- purged archived "1.20.0 upgrade" log channel.

- purged archived "1.20.1 upgrade" log channel.

- Summer Mobs are live and leveled now for /oneblock, /skyblock, /acid, /skygrid and /cave. They should NOT spawn in any other world.

- reviewed chat history in #server-chat and purged content

- reviewed log history in #logs-minecraft and purged content

- reviewed Jira stuff in #logs-mojira and purged content

- moved public support tickets made by team members to the team members' tickets area

- I had some perm issues with the tickets being locked to higher groups, I've tried to revert it, so most tickets should show properly again

- reviewed some stale tickets and started to finish/close/delete them.

- The world border from the /end has been expanded, no chunks are pre-generated.
Note: This bumped the radius around /end's spawn to 15,000 or effectively 30,000 blocks by 30,000 blocks. Enough for everybody to find something and make a base. Do you have a base in /end ? let me know, we can region protect it ~ guaranteeing we won't recreate it by accident in the future.

- generated new end cities in old chunks. about a handful - and will do more later this week
re-generated some unclaimed and previously raided end cities from 1.18+ so they have new loot chests as well

- added "/market info" command. Explaining how to use /ah to sell something.

- made a farming thread
Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-farm-farming-feature.263890/

- added a new command: "/farm info" pointing to a thread
Note: https://omgboards.com/threads/1mb-farm-farming-feature.263890/

- completed /farm upgrade
Note: I've had to reset the following files:
messages.yml
/Menus/growstation-main-menu.yml
/Plants
/Bushes
}

- frogs and chickens attack players in /wild and /general during the event

- discordsrv updated

- /motd updated to say that chickens and frogs attack players

- published announcement

- updated events

- /warp summer updated from wild to oneblock

- The envoy drops are now every 2 hours, last 10 minutes, and nag a little bit less frequently. at 12, 5, and the last 30 seconds. instead of 30/10/5/ ..

- /skyblock spawn now has the cherry tree that has the camel that sells the 17 templates

- removed worldedit navigation permissions from players to be used in game-type worlds.

- updated /event to display current event, forgot to update it (and removed alias)

- cost of opening backpacks has been set to 1000 bucks EACH TIME
ShulkerBoxes:
# When set to true, players will not have option to open shulker boxes while in combat
# Combat timer can be defined under combat section
PreventInCombat: true
# Money cost to open shulker box, if player doesn't have enough money then we will not allow to open shulker box from inventory
# Setting this to 0 will disable money requirement
# This can be bypassed with cmi.openshulker.free permission node
CostToOpen: 1000.0
}

- veterans, epic, helpers, admins, and owners can now use backpacks

- updated /menu so the market doesn't spit out msg in the chat anymore.

- fixed potential bug (future update) regarding mobs spawning around players who are afk

- FAWE updated

- Paper updated again

- Citizens updated again

- Custom build of /achievements updated to test a new working version, will continue doing this throughout this month

- The plugins that deal with permissions have been updated

- The plugins that deal with controlling what happens in creative mode have been updated

- Plugins that deal with placeholders have been updated to their latest builds

- /charlie updated, yay

- 1MB Fun updated
Note: Updating to have better support for placeholders when showing messages on correct answering or when performing commands.

- CMI updated
Fix for missing locale for dropped spawners. This had no effect on what type of mob it contains and will be properly updates on next spawner braking.
Fix for doublemoney charge when you open shulker backpack
Fix for missing money message while opening shulker backpack
Fix for issue with mob spawn prevention while you are afk
Fix for mobs still naturally spawning around vanished players when you have set option to not spawn them. This now will include spawner spawned mobs.

Fix for sign edit command not tabcompleting correct sign side text as of 1.20 version. Now it will properly suggest you the side you are looking at

Partial support for delay! variable for attached commands. Now you can use this variable to introduce delay between commands, keep in mind that using it will limit general functionality as we no longer can check if command was performed or not due to this introduced delay, so we will assume that it was and some actions will be done on item independent of commands outcome, this usually has no real impact as it only applies to specific situations, main use case is limited items, we will use up a charge on item independent of command outcome while without delay it would only consume if command was performed successfully.

Added additional fail safe for custom alias commands when you have command A performing command B and then command B performing command A, which would create infinite loop which can cause server to crash. Now we should properly stop this loop and inform about possible issue with it. Keep in mind that this will not protect against commands with delays in them, but those one will not crash server anyways.

Now you should be able to place other blocks in front or on top of signs while looking at one and holding shift. To edit text you will need empty hand. This only applies for 1.20+ servers
Now clicking on sight without holding shift should no longer show sign UI. Somewhat hacky fix until we get better native support for new signs mechanics from spigot side. If you encounter issues with different plugins let me know.
Fix for error message appearing if there is an issue while fetching player UUID from mojang servers
Small fix for worth file when you have missformated values
Fix for issue with netherite items not working properly with recipe and scavenge commands. You will need to update CMILib for this to take full effect.

Bringing back option to click on items in recipe GUI to check that item recipe without closing UI, this allows to check recipe of ingredient items for the original item.
Updated inventory hat handling to more properly handle situations when you shift click items which should not be allowed to be used as hats
}

- added drowned to lvlmob blacklist

- removed lvlmob from oneblock gametype, it proven to be too difficult for the kids.

- updated /shop's theme (locale) with the help of mrcrazyman02

- upon request by Jessica, it's clear players want more mobs on their oneblock, etc. So bumped things up for friendly a bit.
In /oneblock and /skyblock, etc. The entity LIMITS are raised for some friendly mobs.
entitylimits:
ENDERMAN: 6
CHICKEN: 10
COW: 10
PIG: 10
SHEEP: 10
RABBIT: 10
OCELOT: 8
HORSE: 8
MULE: 8
DONKEY: 8
MUSHROOM_COW: 10
POLAR_BEAR: 10
PARROT: 10
TURTLE: 10
DOLPHIN: 10
VILLAGER: 18
ZOMBIE_VILLAGER: 10
ZOMBIE: 8
CREEPER: 8
SKELETON: 8
CAVE_SPIDER: 6
SPIDER: 6
SLIME: 8
HUSK: 6
STRAY: 6
WITCH: 4
ZOMBIFIED_PIGLIN: 6
BLAZE: 6
GHAST: 3
MAGMA_CUBE: 6
SQUID: 5
GLOW_SQUID: 5
FROG: 10
WARDEN: 1
CAT: 6
BEE: 10
PANDA: 10
SHULKER: 8
DROWNED: 6
FOX: 10
IRON_GOLEM: 8
}

- removed action to change phase from the oneblock panel.
- players seem to not be able to do it but they do click on it, always freaking me out.
actions:
select:
click-type: LEFT
tooltip: aoneblock.gui.tips.click-to-change
}

- Various plugins had an update, including mcMMO (quality of life updates)

- fixed old vote site from bookmarks still working, double checked if FMCS still works.

- herbalism with silk touch works again. for now.. will require a code toggle

- updated /charlie again!

- fixed 2 bugs with 1MB 3.4.x, but small enough to not require a version bump tbh.

- angry frogs and chicken uninstalled (event stuff)

- Diamond cookie is now a shapeless recipe, players no longer required to figure out the exact location.

- The locale files for /shop and /ah are updated by mrcrazy to match the 1MB theme a bit more, looks more modern now too.

- fixed play3 alt route which appeared to be down (but future floris here: we removed play3, they suck)

- "/donate" updated (players can now run the /donate command in oneblock and other game types) (future Floris, this is now Patron)

- fish update
fish features are now permission-based, instead of global
fish features are properly blocked in game types like oneblock, so the menu doesn't open, confusing players. etc.
}

- limits for gametypes have been adjusted for a second time this week
TURTLE: 8
DOLPHIN: 8
SQUID: 6
GLOW_SQUID: 6
AXOLOTL: 8
SALMON: 6
COD: 6
}

- /social updated to point to the new tiktok url
Note: https://www.tiktok.com/@1MoreBlock

- for all 5 gametypes the max resets have been set to "25".
Note: , all 5 are set to "25" moving forward, it was 2 once, we changed it to 8, ppl complained, we raised to 25, we had some reset to -1 for unlimited, and now it's all 25

- knowledge mmo axes perk 'leaf miner' disabled due to a serious plugin bug

- /farm updated, huge one
Note:
- This patch requires multiple file resets. This should, however, be the last time you will need to reset anything. I have taken the time to delay this patch to ensure everything is in one to avoid multiple resets in the future.
- The Skill Tree has been disabled until the next patch. (Will be released in a few days maximum).
- Elysium gain and XP gain are not fully balanced yet. I am doing a test run to see how it performs. (Changing these values will not require file resets in the future either).

Below are the files that I STRONGLY advise to reset to give your players the best experience possible:
- ‘/Plants’
- ‘/Bushes’
- 'customitems.yml'
- 'messages.yml'

Optional: 'config.yml'

Not doing this will lead to an unbalanced experience, missing information, and possible issues. I will not help you to fix these if you choose to not update.

-----------------------------------------------

Additions:
- Added the other tournament types to the base tournaments.yml. If you are only having potato tournaments start, you will need to add the new ones to your file. (See pastebin link A)
- Added Melon, Pumpkin and Cocoa Bean tournament types.
- Added a new config option to require the player to be sneaking in order to break their Growstation (true by default).
- Added a new config option that allows players to plant seeds in growstations if they shift-click on them while holding a seed (true by default).
- Added the Water Level of Growstations into the NBT tags, so if you break a Growstation, it will retain it’s Water Level when placed back down.
- Added a message that is sent to the player when each growstation finishes growing.
- Added statistic tracking for vanilla crops. (Not visible currently - will be making these placeholders soon).
- Added the discount percentage from the Rotating Market into the config.
- Added a 5% XP Bonus to bushes/plants that are exclusive items.
- Added “xp_multiplier” as a field for plants.
- Added some new plants. Some plants give bonus XP but less money, or the opposite.
- Added the time to grow each item (past the initial first), to the lore of certain plants that grow more than one item.
- Added the amount of Farming XP each plant will give you into the lore of the plant.
- Added the amount of Farming XP each bush will give you into the lore of the bush.
- Added a new “Average XP” filter option to the codex and market menu.
- Added in the missing locale from the Skill Tree, and cleared up the warnings that appeared when opening it in console.
- Added placeholders to the CustomItem lore in the messages.yml, which will allow them to auto-update if they are ever changed in values. i.e. range.
- Added a new “Name Prefix” to all plants and bushes to make them more distinguishable. This will especially be helpful when crops are released.

General Changes:
- Disabled the Skill Tree until the next patch. I have not finished fully balancing it yet, but need to get this patch out.
- Refunded 10,000 Elysium for every upgrade the player had in their skills. (More resets may be present in future updates if balancing requires it).
- Changed “/farm giveseed <plant> <player> <amount>” to now be “/farm giveseed <plant/bush/crop/etc..> <name> <player> <amoune”. This is to condense existing commands, and to support future additions.
- Removed “/farm givebush” command. (use “/farm giveseed”)
- Changed the required levels to craft the Water Golems from 40/60/95 to 35/55/75 respectively.
- Changed the items required to craft certain custom items to be more diverse, and balanced overall.
- Slightly nerfed the water golems. They used to be 5/10/15, and they are now 4/8/12 respectively.
- Changed the growth speed multiplier calculation.
- Balanced everything in the plugin. From buy/sell prices, to money per minute, to xp per minute. Everything should be neatly aligned and balanced.
- The ‘Growstation Full of Water’ message should now be more consistent.
- Increased the XP needed for each Farming level by 350XP. (This will adjust your current level slightly).
- Rebalanced the XP system entirely. If you are growing all 7 Growstations with level 0 crops. You will earn around (1350XP a hour).
- Increased the base number of Growstations you can have from 5 > 7.
- Changed how Growstations earn XP. (It is now 1.5XP every 1 minutes a plant is growing).
- Reduced how much XP Growstations need to level up.
- Changed some of the locale to be more direct and clear to make things less confusing.
- Harvesting any bush or plant will now yield a plant 5XP extra. This should favour quicker plants slightly, and encourage more usage if you want to min-max your XP gain.
- Implemented a bypass that should stop the growstation/bush/trait tickers from cancelling if they fall over.
- Implemented a fix for a possible issue that could occur but hasn’t yet.
- Changed some event priorities around to fix some possible issues.
- [Optimisation] Changed the Growstation Menu ticker to be async.

Fixes:
- Fixed being able to use plant seeds to interact with things.
- Fixed an issue where the tournament boss-bar would not be removed in certain circumstances.
- Fixed some messages using the wrong coloured prefix.
- Fixed a possible issue with the Growstation ticker.
- Fixed being able to explode Growstations with TNT or creepers.
- Fixed an issue where the itemstack amount would be modified by the giveseed command, and have a chance to give players multiple bushes/seeds when buying them from the market.
- Fixed the ‘Growstation Empty’ lore saying to buy seeds from /farm shop instead of /farm market.
- Fixed the finished lore saying “Right-Click” but not checking for a Right-Click - also fixed many other occurances.
- Fixed /farm friends <add> <user> showing an incorrect command usage command, despite it working.
- Fixed an issue where plants that didn’t make multiple items used the wrong Grown icon and lore.
- Fixed an error that occurs when placing CustomItems in other dimensions.
- Fixed an issue where harvesting Sugarcane during a tournament would not count the Sugarcane on top.
- Fixed the ‘ShiftClickMenu’ option not working due to some misplaced brackets.
- [Optimisation] Fixed the chunk checks force loading chunks and unloading them, causing some TPS spikes.

> Pastebin A: https://pastebin.com/vinUXj5j
}

- players can now use "/trade" within their own game type, meaning oneblock players can /trade other oneblock players.

- hotfix issues with the witchery feature for game types where players were able to get rewarded with barrier blocks.

- set up some automated commands to check for player-island-owner areas to search/scan and purge barrier blocks from inventories, enderchests, placed, floating, etc.

- synced up some github stuff

Okay, that's it for the early July changelog that we didn't get around to posting until just now. Time for a break

Floris

Staff member
December 23rd, 2023:

Onwards with catching up on the July 2023 changelog to try and finish 2023 before the 31st haha.

- reviewed and purged content of #server-chat a few times this week

- updated the server engine jar of Paper to the latest, we were 10 builds behind

- fixed dupe issue with bottledexp

- fixed dupe issue with trademe

- fixed dupe issue with jobsreborn

- updated cmilib

- updated cmi

- updated fawe

- updated citizens

- updated discordsrv

- updated macOS to 13.4.1 (c) (rapid security response)

- reviewed java20 jdk, and found no valid reason to update to the latest build

- glanced over #logs-mojira and purged

- glanced over #logs-minecraft and purged

- updated tryme

- cleaned up some shell output temp files from the server

- updated bukkit instances of "Maintenance" to Maintenance - discord.gg/floris

- updated spigot instances of "Maintenance" to Maintenance - discord.gg/floris

- updated paper instances of "Maintenance" to Maintenance - discord.gg/floris

- purged all instances of 1MB 3.x that isn't 3.4.1 or newer

- purged all instances of 1MB 3.4.x that isn't 3.4.1.live or 3.4.2.dev

- updated 1MB's -live- server to 1MB 3.4.2

- updated history thread on the forum to the latest info

- purged inventory plan-b backup database backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from June 23rd to july 8th.db

- created new archive backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from July 8th to July 15th.db

- created a new fresh database ^^ so we can start fresh

- reset discord booster from 3x to normal.

- uninstalled bi-hourly drop party. let's calm down for a bit.

- purged all instances for jvm/jdk/sdk older than 20.0.1 from the -live- box

- Purged 27+ rollback data, and optimized the database.

- Updated /hat settings
Hat:
# When enabled we will not allow to place items into head slot if item has custom lore
IgnoreLored: false
# When enabled we wont allow to equip items which are not hat type and has enchantment on it
# This will prevent from players having enchantment effects in head slots which should not be present there
BlockArmorItems: false
# When enabled we will allow player to put on mob head without cmi.inventoryhat permission node
# When disabled player will need to have cmi.inventoryhat to put on mob heads as hats
AllowMobHeads: true
}

- removed /jackper command (it was deprecated)

- attempting to add cherry items from 1.20 to jobs woodcutter yml file, requires testing, but requires a restart

- The first step taken to update /skills and the adapt plugin. requires a restart to complete.

- replaced config for /charlie with the merged version made by the456

- added first summer market staff and put the screenshot in #announcements

- paper updated

- cmi updated

- discordsrv snapshot updated
Note: rolling back to stable build. issue reported to devs

- jobs cherry woodcutting can be tested now

- added templates shop to /cave spawn, and /acid spawn, and /skygrid spawn. all 5 game types should have it now, it's just ugly, we need to creative mode update

- all game types like /oneblock now have those templates shop, and next to it now all have cherry sapling shop

- Updated the internal link to FMCS vote server to give the vote popup directly. so players who intend to vote don't have to click on something first.

- After 4 hours of downtime tonight, the server remained online, no data loss, just hurt feelings. It was hardware maintenance further down the street, affecting the whole block.

- The beta version of /parkour is live, players who discover it can use it.

- bentobox updated

- bbox game types updated

- bbox game type addons updated

- /plotsquared configuration files have been reviewed, and some minor changes have been made.

- we already log bans to #logs-minecraft we now also log ingame /kick

- trademe will be updated on the next restart / some optimization fix

- trademe now updated

- /parkour changes made live

- few game type jars had new versions, updated them again

- elevator creation is disabled for all groups in the 6 game types, those who made elevators will be able (for now) to continue to use them

- added new command: /parkour video

- /<gametype> abbreviated commands have been removed, /ob is /oneblock only. for example. This is to declutter the commands

- /<gametype>admin commands have been flipped to help declutter things further, and are now /admin<gametype>

- FAWE update supports plotsquared 7 now .. Next restart will include main branch of fawe, rc3 of plotsquared.
Note: https://github.com/IntellectualSites/FastAsyncWorldEdit/releases/tag/2.7.0

- next restart will probably include bump to Java20.0.2, which will bump 1MB to version 3.4.3

- 1MB Placeholders updated, added a new one for java
Placeholders:
1mb_version: '3.4.3'
mc_version: '1.20.1'
java_version: '20.0.2'
}

- tried to sort out the /parkour gametype permissions. i think i got it covered

- updated UpdatePaper shell script, bumped github, and live server
edit: further updated and pushed latest to github
https://github.com/mrfdev/1MB/blob/master/Resources/Paper/1MB-UpdatePaper.sh
}

- 1MB 3.4.2 last backup made. And moved to external drive.

- 1MB 3.4.3 instance created, which came with loads of headache (making stupid mistakes today it seems)

- Rolled back huge maintenance update, and doing it step by step now ;/ which will delay things.

- Adapt updated and tested quickly, seems fine no console spam

- /skills updated with the456 merged ctext

- history thread of the server on omgboards has been updated

- reviewed #server-chat and purged it

- reviewed #logs-minecraft and purged it

- reviewed #logs-mojira and purged it

- paper had 11 new builds, i've updated, tested, things seem okay

- /parkour cleartop player enabled, might require perm, but we're still testing first

- updated bentobox jar, and 5 addon thingy jars, including parkour

- Paper updated to build 95, build 96 pending.

- macOS updated to 13.5

- Fixed dev tools on both systems for 1MB 3.4.x

- 1MB 3.4.x updated to version 3.4.4

- upcoming restart will have these fixes
Fix for player heads being blocked from being able to be put on players head
Fix for chat bubbles showing up while sender is in spectator mode and receiver isint
Fix for issue with chat format not parsing %cmi_user_chatcolor% placeholder
Fix for issue with armor effects stacking their effect timers
Some adjustments when it comes to ForceSaveOnLogOut and ForceLoadOnLogIn options
Fix for issue relating to AureliumSkills if it was loading after CMI did
Added special exception for /cmi me command to ignore ? at the end of sentence if its a separate one which could have been taken as a variable to show help page
Fix for elevator still teleporting you even if interaction event with sign was canceled
Fix for sign interaction event issue on 1.20 servers
Changed player head drop handling to be more in line with other skin handling mechanics
}

- upcoming restart will have a holograms update from cmi
Hologram editor GUI received some rework and some button shifting. 2 new sub menus have been added, one to modify holograms location and update ranges and second one to modify hologram interactions. Main window remains for general actions and quite few new ones for 1.20+ servers.

Updated hologram handling for 1.20+ servers to utilize new display entity we got. Your current holograms will keep using old mechanic, you can always switch to new one. New holograms created in 1.20 servers will default to new display mechanic. This does introduce quite few new options for you to play around and few of those are shown below. Main things would be ability to make hologram at fixed rotation and all lines are shown in a single block which background can be changed to any color and any transparency level. Some limitations might apply in some particular setups. SICON and ICON variables result into same outcome while using new display method.
Some more information can be found at https://www.zrips.net/cmi/holograms/
This is first pass over new display handling and some adjustment might happen in the future, more options should be added and functionality will be expanded, for time being, test it and have fun with it!
}

- updated paper

- updated bentobox to fix stupid STUPID STUPID shit

- updated aoneblock

- updated parkour

- updated a custom plugin

- updated fawe

- updated citizens

- updated cmi

- updated 1mb-placeholders to reflect changes

- inventory backup db backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from June 23rd to july 8th.db removed

- inventory backup db backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from july 8th to july 15th.db is now oldest

- inventory backup db backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from july 15th to july 26th.db is now latest backup

- new inventory backup db created, starting fresh

- neigh horse at /spawn removed, replaced by two little llamas with no name

- "top playtime" at /spawn updated to be right-clickable, running the /playtime command as a player.

- "top playtime" at /spawn updated to new hologram 1.20 method, making it more modern, easier to see against a darker background. I've also repositioned it, so it's static against the wall for easier reading, and the text is now left-aligned.

- "top playtime" at /spawn updated from 5 to 8 players.

- I've decided to remove /sell again, sorry. It's too easy to abuse and making the economy unbalanced. Not worth it.
add cmi.command.sell false world=acid world=builders world=cave world=legacy world=oneblock world=owo world=parkour world=run world=sanctuary world=skyblock world=skygrid world=sushi world=uwu world=vubbo

add cmi.command.sell.gui (false) (world=acid) (world=builders) (world=cave) (world=legacy) (world=oneblock) (world=owo) (world=parkour) (world=run) (world=sanctuary) (world=skyblock) (world=skygrid) (world=sushi) (world=uwu) (world=vubbo)
}

- next cmi jar will fix flickering underscore parsing

- next cmilib will fix a console error about file handling

- placeholderapi has been updated

- Paper had a build we could upgrade to

- CMILib is now live. fixing some file handling issue.

- skipped network maintenance, we have firmware updates pending, but I have no way to backup first.

- reviewed #logs-mojira , made some tiny changes to 1.20.1 stuff, and purged content

- the -live- server is now using the latest paper-update sh script. removed the 1mb-network-integration sh script

- next restart will have CMI / CMILib update
Fix for holograms flickering underscore (_) in some situations when you hover over specific lines
Fix for issue when using /cmi clear command with provided item custom model data not filtering out items by provided information. Format example can be like /cmi clear stone{CustomModelData:2}-5 to remove 5 stone items with custom model data as 2. This will need version 1.4.0.3+ of CMILib version to take full effect.
Fix for clear command not removing items when providing material and clear type at same time.
Fix for error when processing new holograms without properly set background color
Fix for incorrect locale recognition for IC command
Lowered respawn location check priority to allow for other plugins more room to change it if needed after CMI modified it.
Fix for Invulnerability option applying immortality to the player after teleportation not always preventing environmental damage
New placeholder as %cmi_user_prewards_count% which will output number of playtime rewards you can claim. This number updates once every 5 seconds for performance sake.
Fix for issue with holograms V3 not loading properly holograms height scale
Fix for issue with holograms V3 not saving sky and block levels
Some rework relating to player experience handling which now should more properly support higher levels on visual and technical side. Keep in mind that there might still be some small exp amount mismatches when you are trying to modify extreme amounts of it, and I mean extreme amounts, around exp level 15 000 000
Small adjustment for chat format handling to battle ongoing issue with % inside format value
Fix for helpop command indicating when staff received message even if they are in vanish mode. Now in case every person who receives message isn't visible for the sender then an appropriate message will be sent to the sender. This is mainly to keep vanished players vanished.
One more fix when it comes to hologram width recalculation creating error message
Small fixes
Player exp handler
}

- manual backup made, backups organized, bins cleaned, blah blah

- the Paper engine had a few new builds, updated.

- Team News published

- community news published

- purged members 30+ days with no chat/no roles. this affected 3 ppl - they're free to rejoin and be active.

And with that, 14 days of updates shared again ^ enjoy. Next, let's make a start by sharing what happened in August 2023

Floris

Staff member
December 23rd, 2023: (part 2)

Today's little update is about the mob-cap changes for 2024 that have now gone into effect. If needed, we will continue to make some slight changes.

- mob cap changes
```yaml
# When this set to true, baby animals will be ignored
IgnoreBabyAnimals: false
```
`/legacy` world removed from `IgnoredWorlds:`

`SpawnReasons:` for `JOCKEY:` changed to `true`
`BUILD_IRONGOLEM: true`
```yaml
EntityGroups:
Animals:
Use: true
Limit: 70
```
changed from 80 to 70

```yaml
Monsters:
Limit: 80
```
changed from 100 to 80
```yaml
ALLAY:
Limit: -1
```
changed from -1 to 12
```yaml
CHICKEN:
Limit: 50
```
changed from 75 to 50
```yaml
COW:
```
changed from 65 to 50
```yaml
GUARDIAN:
Limit: 26
```
changed from 30 to 26
```yaml
HORSE:
```
changed from 75 to 50

```yaml
IRON_GOLEM:
Limit: 12
```
changed from 18 to 12

```yaml
MUSHROOM_COW:
```
changed from 65 to 50

```yaml
RABBIT:
Limit: 12
```
changed from 18 to 12

```yaml
SHEEP:
Limit: 75
```
changed from 75 to 50

}

Floris

Staff member
December 25th, 2023:

Catching up to September 1st, here is the whole list of changes from August

- extended maintenance so we can keep running the server longer without me having to do much on the daily

- 1MB 3.4.5 preparation (router related)

- created budget to start improving local network for 2024, including dedicated switch for improved vlan isolation

- cleaning bins on all drives, systems, etc.

- rebuilding caches and compression-things for certain file conditions

- deleted old server archives, keeping most recent ones

- creating a new manual backup

- next restart will have these /builders changes to the ps7 plugin
```
Issues fixed since RC.3:

Fixes

- fix: remove "default" spawn reason (#4132)
- fix: do not use overall max schem height for checking road schem height @dordsor21 (#4124)
- fix: add missing method in UncheckedWorldLocation (#4112)

✨ Features

- feat: allow bypass of econ costs (#4126)
- feat: add a permission requirement to /plot merge all (#4127)
```
}

- Any version below 1MB 3.4.4 has been purged.

- Anything that "worked" in 1MB 3.4.4 has been moved to 1MB 3.4.5. And everything that did not has been 100% deleted, and shelved for post 1.20.2.

- 1MB 3.4.5 is now running -live-.

- All -dev- servers have been purged, whatever worked has been moved to the latest -test- server.

- All -test- servers have been purged, whatever worked has been moved to the latest -test- server.

- The latest -test- server, what still worked and seems fine, has been moved to the -live- server and is part of the 1MB 3.4.5 update so to speak. And then this -test- server has been purged.

- A new 1.20.2 -dev- server has been made, and auto scales to 7 instances on M1 to test compression and world changes, upgrades, force upgrades, light cache rebuilding, etc etc. This will slowly evolved as .2 and experimental builds get released by Mojang.

- The -live- server won't undergo "big" changes now, nothing new will be picked up until fall season and/or the .2 release of Minecraft. That said, obviously existing big todo items for the summer update that were started, are still ongoing and will get attention.

- The LAN network locally has received a first of a couple of MAJOR updates. It's hard to explain the details. But, quick summery for fase 1 is
```
WireGuard support improved
RAM, caches, etc cleared on restart
Configurations tweaked and are now active
IPv4 vlan/static routes reviewed and improved
Mesh Wi-Fi / repeater isolation from MC server vlan
tweaks to the humidity and temperature profiles
Smart home / repeater isolation from MC server vlan
"over 150 new functions and useful improvements", they claim with the firmware update
Internal VPN handling is 50% less code, and is now more dedicated.
Voice/VOIP/SIP/etc all forcefully disabled, bandwidth recovered to be used by MC server vlan
DOCSIS 3.1 improvements
Upstream bump confirmed to be 75mbit, and QoS forced to % for MC vs personal, etc.
```
}

- Network IPv4 address allocation and 'sneaky stuff' all checked on the hardware, it's ready to be swapped, just not automated. If this changes, we will have no smooth fallover yet. This update improves making that 'reality' within 6 to 24 hours, versus 'potentailly days' So in a way that's an improvement. Fase 2 of serious network upgrade is in the (near) future, with aim to have a setup where we can swap a cable and are back online, for example through play1, or backup.

- IPv6 address scaling for LAN has been completed, private HE range is now in full use for vlan communication

- IPv6 addressing has been made allowed now to the WAN, ignoring certain routes, accepting only from known IP address ranges.

- IPv6 ISP prolo set to TNF-AS

- IPv4 DNS/NS handling has improved

- IPv6 DNS is through ISP at the moment. We will work on that in the future when we have the new hardware, new internet fallover, etc. That's a $1000 investment i don't want to think about now.

- Quick test run for networking is now below 1, at 0.x

- trademe and cmilib will be updatd to fix some things related to trademe duping 'risks' and gui improvements. (on the next restart)

- Paper had a new build, updatd

- trademe updated

- cmilib updated

- bentobox jar updated

- parkour jar update

- next update will update PyroLib, to fix duplication issues

- added metals and crystals to the survival shop (not live yet)

- added coal-, iron-, copper-, and gold types to the metals/crystals shop in the survival shop. (not live yet)

- a metal/crystal shop listing could be from raw to ingots, ores, and some 'extras'. like the gilded blackstone (yes stone..)

- reminder, shop prices for /shop are times 100 on the /worth value. so that means a single iron ore block can be 45,000 $ due to the wya our economy is set up. clearly something we can address in the hopefully near future. but i really just want the shops up and running before fall

- redstone also added ^

- emerald also added ^

- diamond also added ^
Note: diamonds are expensive, a stack of diamond blocks will end up being like 11 million.

- lapis also added ^

- netherite added ^

- quartz added ^
note: /worth value x 100 = expensive for some things. we will have to make sure our changelog and announcements have that mentioned

- the above changes are now live. (tested)

- amethyst added ^

- Cherry log added to /shop -> survival -> blocks -> logs (live)

- ench. table removed from /shop -> survival -> blocks

- instead of ^ it's now a bamboo_block, which can be used to craft bamboo planks, which crafts into other things

- added mud, and chiseled bookshelve to a new page 3 under /shops -> survival -> blocks ..

- added sus sand and sus gravel to that same ^ page 3

- wont add froglights from 1.19, because i rather have a 'lights' page that has them all, even if they are listed elsewhere. so will skip for now. will need more time to think about this
edit: only added OCHRE_FROGLIGHT, sorry.. wasn't clear about that

- added SCULK, but not all.

- we have glass, but i wont add tinted glass from 1.17, because i want to have a sub page for all glass types. which will include it

- added dripstone block

- added basalt block

- and finally tuff. And with that, i've tried to add blocks from 1.17, 1.18, 1.19 and 1.20 to the blocks group in the survival /shop

- added /shop -> survival -> blocks -> glass (types)

- and added terracotta types.

- manual copy made of the whole server

- NS updates are coming, hopefully we won't go offline and stay offline. but .. in the coming days we're tweaking the wan port.

- DNS primary/seconairy will be re-set to public and fall over to ISP on fail.

- NS-over-TLS will be enabled as a test.

- DNS will have fallover to all public dns, result from ISP, on 3x fail

- WAN port has been reconfigured from 1Gbit to 2.5Gbit. maxes out at isp speeds, but throughput internally for Minecraft server is now 1.3 gbit, and 1.2 gbit for the rest of the ports. Wifi is maxing out, but lan port for mc server has priority and wifi on the machine is fully blocked

- firewall profiles have been updated

- firewall rules will be re-added later. they're flushed, cache included.

- updated pyrolib

- updated pyrofarming

- updated pyrofishingpro

- updated playershopguiplus

- updated shopguiplus

- reviewed mojira snapshot stuff and talked tos ome ppl about 1.20.2 things we have to look into

- paper had a few new builds, updated. all seems fine

- terminal security issue has been addressed. (no need for server downtime)

- the #logs-minecraft now also logs pressing DONE in books, (after an edit) and not just when a book is signed.

- we were a dozen builds behind on paper, we're up to date now.

- the /menu works again

- GeoIp: false the info on the ip is now disabled, future restarts the .dat file will be removed and we will no longer have this info on our end - besides googling for the reuslt manually.. this is used in /info for some groups

- the particles test for the /home has completed, bugs identified and fixed, the particles should no longer show now

- next restart has cmi and trademe plugin updates:
## <:cmi:834792323308322902> CMI Changelog
### Maintenance
- Hard black listed `/l`, `/login` and `/register` commands for command spy to avoid exposing those with *bypass* permission node
- Some general rearrangement for options in *config* file relating to hat equipment
### New
- Added new option to disable players riding you. You can access this new option from `/cmi options` GUI.
- Added jailers name when you jail someone. This will indicate who put player into jail while checking
- Added new placeholder as `%cmi_cmi_user_jailedby%` which will return jailers name
- Added option to define white listed materials for `inventoryhat` feature.
- Added separate option to block items if they are none hat type and have custom lore in them.
### Fixes
- Fix for bug when portals are not saved after using some of the direct portal modification commands
- Fix/improvement for **sign editing on 1.20+** servers (*update yours to the latest build*) which now can properly utilize newly added event and properly process players actions on it.
- Fix for `dsign` editor not opening while clicking on Dynamic sign
- Fix for jailing players while they are offline could have resulted in them never being jailed if specific conditions have been met
- Fix for jailed players not appearing in `jailist` until they log in
- Fix for mobs targeting player which is in `tgod` state
- Small fix/adjustment for `inventoryhat` handling when it comes to none helmet items being put into slot when those are without enchantment. This was changed to prevent any none helmet item being placed in helmet slot if you have BlockArmorItems enabled

## <:cmi:834792323308322902> TradeMe Changelog
### Maintenance
- Adjust visualization for most trades when it comes to traded amounts to avoid showing fractions
### Fixes
- Small fix for offered items not recognizing tag data
- Fix for issue where some of the entries in file would have duplicated if you did /trade reload command
### Custom Model Data
- Added support for custom model data while defining UI items. you can use generic `GREEN_STAINED_GLASS_PANE{CustomModelData:10}` or simplified `GREEN_STAINED_GLASS_PANE;cm{10}` format to achieve this.
}

- started the server with temp jvm flags to resolve a little issue with plugin loading (grr)

- All of the above pending changes are now running live. I think.

- Upcoming wandering traders plugin (edit: updated)

- next restart will include big update to /warp top underlying code;
Note: <https://github.com/ajgeiss0702/ajLeaderboards/compare/2.7.0...2.8.0>
Note: After 1.20.2 we are going to start building on this for a 2024 release.

- initially wandering trades was added to /parkour, but i dont think it's needed, and just provokes player sto try and get those items to other worlds.

- /parkour removed from wandering trades whitelist, will become active on next server restart

- final version of 1MB 3.4.5 used in the last 24 hours

- all other instances of 1MB 3.4.x and lower have been purged.

- new build of 1MB 3.4.5.1 has been made and tested, bumping to 3.4.6

- Manual patch to Java 20 is being used live now
```
❯ java --version
java 20.0.2 2023-07-18
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 20.0.2+9-78_1)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0.2+9-78, mixed mode, sharing)
```
}

- Paper's up to date.

- Server updated to 1MB 3.4.6

- macOS updated to 13.5.1

- history thread on omgboards updated

- bbox github download crap disabled again. it's so spammy and useless

- CMI and cmilib updates on the next server restart
## <:cmi:834792323308322902> CMI Changelog
- Fix for `&u` not working in new hologram displays
- Added `TallMangrove` and `Cherry` to tree command
- Removed soft dependency for `discordsrv`, should not effect compatibility with it
- Removed soft dependency for `multiverse-core` as it was causing circular load issues with Paper servers. Should not effect plugins compatibility, though, it might create a few warning messages informing about missing worlds until it gets updated.
- Fix for `condense` command taking longer than it should have to condense items
- Fix for the issue with custom recipes not working properly when you are using shaped recipes with ingredients which have same base material type but different sub data, like spawners for example. For this to take full effect you will need to update CMILib plugin
- Fix for issue with mirror mode and Unbreakable tools
- Fix for `[item]` variable in chat not returning items correct material name when you have modded items. This will need CMILib latest version to work properly.
- Fix for invisible armor stand templates being locked in their invisible state
- Small fix for error message while giving kit to offline player
- Small fix for trying to put on enchanted player heads as helmets which get blocked by `NoneHatEnchanted` in config file. We should allow enchanted player heads
- Fix for error message while trying to same players jail data into database
- Small change for `tppos` command to be more safer. We will check for possible suffocations and for safer location in 3 block range up/down if needed.
- Small change for `sit` command which now will try to bring player closer to the center of block in case he sit down near the wall which could have resulted in player being automatically teleported behind it.
- Added `advancementDone` event command which gets triggered on advancements completion. You can use `[value]` variable in your commands to insert advancement identificator which is its path. We can't extract actual friendly name so only *path* can be used.

## <:cmi:834792323308322902> CMILib Changelog
- Tree type detection
- Shaped recipe fix
- Better support for Modded servers
}

- organized some backups

- worrying about free space

- cleaned caches and bins

- deleted backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from july 8th to july 15th.db

- old backup for plan-b inventory backups is now the current backup

- new .db is now backed up to backup-InventorySaver-sqllite-from july 15th to aug 24th.db

- backed up the server manually to local drive, and it's now going to external drive

- updated trademe

- updated cmilib

- updated cmi

- updated paper

- updated ajleaderboards

- made various addtional perm and plugin changes to disable things in /parkour as we notice players starting to exploit things.

- /farm updated to 1.0.12

- unloaded unused worlds. and prevented auto load in config file.

- converted /perks plugin from flatfile to sqlite

- updated a bunch of plugins to fix tiny issues, some were manually patched

- plotsquared also updated

- startup flags adjusted again now that things are fixed

- i've run co purge t:27w #optimize
edit: done
edit: [CoreProtect] 9,274,241 rows of data deleted.

- inventory backup oldest database backup deleted.

- inventory backup latest backup is now oldest and only one.

- new .db created. for inventory backup

- votingplugin updated, and converted from flatfile to sqlite

- voting tested, all 6 votes worked and paid out to me

- all 1.20.2 test setups have been purged

- new 4tb ssd purchased to store 'recent' backups on, separate from the other "stuff"

- known issues with cmi have been fixed

- cmi updated

- known issues with jobs have been fixed

- jobs updated

- purged /logs/ files up until march 1st, 2023.

And there you go, the whole month of August 2023 in one single post. You're all up to date again.