The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I only just got home from work, so yeah nothing getting done tonight!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Yeah, had to wait for the water guy to come and he was of course late!

About to put the washing machine on,and I'll get the bathroom floor mopped this morning.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Washing machine done, stuff put out. Bathroom floor mopped and sink wiped over. Quick hoover before putting the rug down in the living room.
Going to empty the hoover and put the rubbish out on the way to work.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Dishes are done,
laundry is about to start,
shower will soon be enjoyed,
i made a full dinner for myself. I hope i dont get a belly ache from it.
Worked on some scripts, updated some stuff.
Kept the livingroom table clean.
I am about to check on the heater, the radiator, making sure i have no leaks etc.

Floris

Staff member
Todo for today was whatever I was behind on, what i did instead: slept, and watched 2 series in between naps.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Done a wash load. Need to do washing up and tidy living room. Had an emotional day today so yer house is a poop hole :(

Floris

Staff member
Friday: I slept really really bad. I am up now to get some groceries delivered, but might just go back to bed.

Floris

Staff member
Made it through the day, so I hopefully sleep better later.

And I made lasagna. Which went okay. I watched a few movies.

Groceries showed up, got a nice discount.

Eh, that's all I did today, well, gathered up some crap in the kitchen, but didn't throw trash out. I will go check for mail later and take it with me.

Anyway. Hopefully I am more motivated tomorrow.

Floris

Staff member
It's now Saturday, it's 5 am. I am awake again.

- Getting out of bed [check]
- Getting dressed [check]
- Putting on clean clothes [check]
- Drinking water [check]
- Skipping breakfast [check]

Okay, not being responsible ^ check.

First thing I will do is just tidy up the kitchen. I have some trash, and I need to check the mail. So, I can go do that now. And it's nice and quiet outside, so might be nice for a tiny 5 minute walk to stretch the legs and move the body.

Floris

Staff member
- there was no mail
- trash is thrown out
- laundry collected
- dishwasher emptied
- dishes also done
- left over stuff all added into dishwasher again.
- had coffee
- had breakfast, finally..
- tidied the livingroom table again
- decided on some cable management
- did minecraft server maintenance
- taking a 15min break with hayday and then i will pick up stuff that i can surely do. always something to do

Floris

Staff member
Sunday 6 am, I am awake - but it is good news I think. I went to bed at midnight, but watched like 30 minutes of tv, I fall asleep around 1 am. That means I actually slept 5 hours. I actually.. slept 5 hours ..

Before I get tired, get headaches, etc, I will just ignore that I am sleepy (but i tried,i couldn't fall asleep anymore), and I will go clean up the mess from yesterday. I will start laundry, empty dishwasher again, clean and tidy apartment the best i can and the kitchen. gather up trash. Just eh .. simple basic stuff to get it out of the way. And then I will see later what's what for today.

If I am tired from that, going back to bed, perfect.. for now, ill go be productive for 30 minutes

Floris

Staff member
Okay, midday here.

The things I wanted to do this morning I've done. I got a nice headache now. lol, sigh.

But I made progress, things are 'nice' again. I will try to do some laundry as well and maybe hop back into bed for extra sleep hours

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Had a busy non cleaning morning, got a lot done that I haven't been able to when I've been working all the time. Cat went to vet, necklace went to jeweller, I got a new phone (samsung) And I was able to meet up with people for lunch.

New phone is currently telling me it's going to take 2 hours to transfer everything over, so I probably should spend some of that time cleaning, however I've got ramp in my foot and zero motivation to start!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well seen as Facebook etc is down, might as well clean kitchen, lol o_o

Floris

Staff member
I have to do that kitchen today.
Best of luck, mine's finally okay enough. I have to empty one of the kitchen things that holds some stock and all my coffee stuff and scrub it clean. Where does all this dust come from ! haha

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well I didn't get much done in the kitchen today, just a little of the washing up, I keep saying I'm going to have the morning indoors, yet went out twice today! Tomorrow, apart from the phone shop if my number still hasn't transferred over I'm staying in until I go to work in the afternoon

Floris

Staff member
I've made plans today as to what i want to do with the kitchen in regards to cleaning. I keep it up so it's fine, but the next step is just to then use the empty space so i can move things around and deep dive on cabinets and what not.

The plan to do stuff in the apartment just didn't happen with everything i've been doing online. At least i was productive, but it was not irl productive haha.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm up, washing machine is on, recycling taken out. I'll have breakfast soon then make a start on the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.