I am bored, so .. what are you doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
Today, I will not be doing too much. I have some household work to do and tidying up.
There's a bit of sunlight on the balcony, so I am going to enjoy having lunch on it hopefully.
And I might go for a bike ride today just to get my muscles to do something - and not just my brain behind a computer screen.
My highest priority item on my todo list is for xenfans, so I will have to go do that one today just to get it all done. We want to keep the site moving forward, and I have to make the effort and not slack just because it feels like the weekend. hehe

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Mar 30, 2009
Coffeeland
Tonight I will be mostly drinking baileys lol..skype and in chat is where you will find me :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Jan 1, 2001
Netherlands
mrfloris.com
I am showing off minecraft on a 60" monitor .. kinda pimp.

I would take pictures but her parents are apparently quite anal about privacy and dont trust the internet..

Reactions: 2 people

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2010
Wales, UK
www.prowebforums.com
Minecraft. Because I am lame like that.
(itsawesome)

I recently added pressure pads to the door of my new place, but then i couldn't understand how sheep were managing to open the door and shut it behind them. Then I realised i'd actually put a pressure pad outside my door too, and thats how they were getting in haha.

Oh, and you know that minibar you build for me? My first customer of the day, and the culprit who I could have sworn open and closed my door was:

sheep.png

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.